tniz

tniz owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tniz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky T View Post
I'd pay to shoot Bieber
Big revenue opportunity there for the NPPL... almost like a dunk tank at the fair. $10 for a 10round tube

Do you have a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
Do you know anyone with a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
If so, PM me, would like to buy it back
tniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2011, 06:38 AM #44
I'm RickJames
DJ/MC for the NPPL

I'm RickJames supports Pev's Paintball
I'm RickJames plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinn

The guy that sounded like Cheech? Think the red head guy from DC was calling him "Fig" or something like that. Those guys didn't even announce about half of the matches (who vs. who).
The "redhead guy" is me and actually my hair is brown lol and my name is Chris... The other guys name is Fig and he is a local radio guy and surf legend in HB. The NPPL brought him in because they wanted a novice on the mic to ask questions and give their perspective because they knew a lot of the spectators would be people just passing through who knew nothing about paintball. It was actually something I found out about when I got to the field on Friday.

As for not announcing who's playing... I'm not trying to sound defensive but that's simply not true. The only time a game was not announced was if it was a divisional team (and even a lot of them got announced) or if it was a Pro team that got missed I was probably using the restroom or out of the booth on a very rare occasion. Keep in mind I'm up there for 10 hours straight and sometimes nature calls lol.

I got a lot of positive feedback but I am always looking for ways to improve the fans experience... constructive criticism is always welcome.

Thanks to everyone who came out and we hope to see you all at Chicago and the other upcoming events.

Chris

Follow me on Twitter- NPPLDJ

Proudly representing... PEV'S PAINTBALL, EMPIRE PAINTBALL, KEE ACTION SPORTS and BOB LONG

Last edited by I'm RickJames : 04-05-2011 at 06:59 AM.
I'm RickJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:23 PM #45
Zinn
Aspiring gun whore

has been a member for 10 years
Zinn owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm RickJames View Post
The "redhead guy" is me and actually my hair is brown lol and my name is Chris... The other guys name is Fig and he is a local radio guy and surf legend in HB. The NPPL brought him in because they wanted a novice on the mic to ask questions and give their perspective because they knew a lot of the spectators would be people just passing through who knew nothing about paintball. It was actually something I found out about when I got to the field on Friday.

As for not announcing who's playing... I'm not trying to sound defensive but that's simply not true. The only time a game was not announced was if it was a divisional team (and even a lot of them got announced) or if it was a Pro team that got missed I was probably using the restroom or out of the booth on a very rare occasion. Keep in mind I'm up there for 10 hours straight and sometimes nature calls lol.

I got a lot of positive feedback but I am always looking for ways to improve the fans experience... constructive criticism is always welcome.

Thanks to everyone who came out and we hope to see you all at Chicago and the other upcoming events.

Chris
Good idea on the novice perspective, but could they have found someone less annoying. I mean does the guy naturally sound like that?

Old school feedback thread

eBay Feedback
Zinn is offline   Reply With Quote