Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-31-2011, 07:01 PM #1
nick425

nick425 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nick425 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nick425 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Velocity issue

Alright folks i have a NT10 that came in to the shop this week and after a complete cleaning/new batterys/ new reg seat all that jive. I still cannont get this NT to shoot over 250.

Out of all the home teams NTs and my personal ones i have yet to see an issue like this,i just cant figure it out. Im going to end up calling one of the techs when im back at the bench, just seeing if somone could save me the phone call.

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth
nick425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2011, 07:23 PM #2
Pm8player
Into the rabbit hole I go

Pm8player supports Team VICIOUS
do you have any spacers in and what flow tip. im pretty sure flow tip wont do much but spaces could be your problem.
Pm8player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:06 PM #3
Empwrd

Double check to see if it has the right amount of shims in the reg. While there, change out the reg seat and clean the piston.
Empwrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:36 PM #4
donk0024

I had a similar problem, My reg was at 150psi and i couldnt chrono over 265. diff settings tried and all.
I called dye, described the problem & the tech thought it might be the solenoid, so i sent it in & when i got it back the order said "marker got a 016 oring, reg was reset, dwell set to 8. Marker passed paint test." exact words.
Had to raise my reg to 145 lightly grease the bolt and can, match paint etc & i was shooting 290-298. not a 130 psi like i was hoping for but very acceptable cause now i just have to add inserts to lower velocity.

current setup nt10
dwell 8
reg 145psi
no voume chamber inserts.
green flow insert.
red rubber tip
chron 295

hope that helps.
donk0024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:53 PM #5
nick425

nick425 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nick425 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nick425 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
yea im going to try changing the noid when i get back there.

Btw blue insert no spacer. Reg was cleaned and shims are correct.

You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth
nick425 is offline   Reply With Quote