Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-30-2011, 06:17 PM #1
Frikasee_J

Promaster solenoid trouble.

Just when I thought I had it all worked out. She's come a long way from being in the garbage pile, just a bit further and she'll be awesome. I'll keep it short. Everything is fixed except for a leak out of the solenoid. The air comes out of hole 5. A lot of air. The gun fires and everything, just with a huge leak. I'm scouring the internet and asking around, but I'm betting a lot of you know this gun/noid better than I do, and perhaps one of you has the answer. If so, please let me know.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2011, 06:49 PM #2
Viper588

not sure which hole is which but have you tried turning th LPR down? If the LPR is too high it will vent out the noid. Also i would try posting this at www.icd-owners.com...much bigger ICD crowd there.
Viper588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:38 PM #3
hansolo8221

I had a solenoid that would do that. I believe it is because the solenoid piston is getting stuck in the wrong spot, so when you air it up it just vents. I disassembled mine and lubed the piston a little, seemed to take care of the problem. There is a guide stickied in the Promaster forum over on ICDO. Follow it carefully, there are a lot of incredibly tiny parts inside the solenoid that will get lost easily; if that happens your solenoid will be basically useless.
hansolo8221 is offline   Reply With Quote