BOBBYTUCSON@DP
obama=dirty f'n commie

BOBBYTUCSON@DP owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BOBBYTUCSON@DP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BOBBYTUCSON@DP supports Team VICIOUS
BOBBYTUCSON@DP has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Boycott New Anti-cheat Hardware

http://www.propaintball.com/2011/03/...aintball-guns/

whether it be true or a rumor no less , i already defy this retarded proposal.i refuse to pay to have my tournement ready out of the box marker turn into a non legal tourney marker, especially when the marker is hundreds of $$$. nppl should just require a new nppl mode of fire thats capped at 15 and enforce it with radar guns, like 15 bps for example. just another way for the league and board manufacturer to **** us over for money. let me guess, chuck hendsh worked a deal with virtue , virtue will get tons of money for the newly required chip and the league president will get a percentage of each chip from virtue?

anyways , i can hit insane speeds on a g6r and victory , totally legal with my fingers, and i should be able to enjoy that factor because thats what i love doing , rippin faces to shreds. so post in here if you dont support this **** and want it shot out of the water. even if its just a rumor or pilot trial for hb , if enough of us post in opposition maybe they will get the hint to forget that **** dust in the wind

Last edited by BOBBYTUCSON@DP : 03-28-2011 at 11:00 PM.
BOBBYTUCSON@DP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2011, 11:22 PM #2
B00M h34D $h07
Born Hateful

Annual Supporting Member
B00M h34D $h07 plays in the PSP
B00M h34D $h07 supports Cereal Killerz 2
B00M h34D $h07 supports Bob Gurnsey
B00M h34D $h07 supports our troops
Are you a pro player? Did you even read the article?

The article clearly states that only professionals will have to have to get their guns teched at a specific time at the tournament to get a monitor installed which will make sure they do not exceed the 15 bps cap.

Seems NPPL is spending all the money to prevent cheating in the pros.

Your rant seem entirely unwarranted

/thread
Old 03-28-2011, 11:38 PM #3
PnTBm2k

has been a member for 10 years
PnTBm2k plays in the PSP
PnTBm2k helped look for balloons
PnTBm2k is an NCPA National Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by B00M h34D $h07 View Post
Are you a pro player? Did you even read the article?

The article clearly states that only professionals will have to have to get their guns teched at a specific time at the tournament to get a monitor installed which will make sure they do not exceed the 15 bps cap.

Seems NPPL is spending all the money to prevent cheating in the pros.

Your rant seem entirely unwarranted

/thread

they said that it will probably make its way down into the ranks before the season is over
Old 03-28-2011, 11:52 PM #4
B00M h34D $h07
Born Hateful

Annual Supporting Member
B00M h34D $h07 plays in the PSP
B00M h34D $h07 supports Cereal Killerz 2
B00M h34D $h07 supports Bob Gurnsey
B00M h34D $h07 supports our troops
"probably" and "end of the season" are a long way away from trying to screw all NPPL players out of money.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:05 AM #5
play3r91

play3r91 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
hhaha burn
Eric Shick-For-Brains #1 Fan

My Feedback +/-
play3r91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:24 AM #6
etannate777
Dside Media

etannate777 plays in the PSP
etannate777 plays in the APPA D2 division
What's to worry. If your fingers can hit the 15 bps cap legally, you shouldn't be worrying. Unless you're cheating
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phillipians 4:13
etannate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:38 AM #7
jsportracing

I believe you are getting some things confused and ranting about two different issues. NPPL 2011 rules are now capped at 15bps in order to be compliant with insurance. Without insurance there wouldnt be paintball tournaments. Most markers that are used in tournament play can easily be capped at 15bps, so no issue there. They are coming up with a way to tell if someone is going over the 15bps rule. Either you just dont understand whats going on or you want to be a cheater? i think its great they are threatening to enforce the rules.
jsportracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:24 PM #8
jjking1283

jjking1283 plays in the USPL
jjking1283 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jjking1283 plays in the APPA D4 division
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBBYTUCSON@DP View Post
http://www.propaintball.com/2011/03/...aintball-guns/

whether it be true or a rumor no less , i already defy this retarded proposal.i refuse to pay to have my tournement ready out of the box marker turn into a non legal tourney marker, especially when the marker is hundreds of $$$. nppl should just require a new nppl mode of fire thats capped at 15 and enforce it with radar guns, like 15 bps for example. just another way for the league and board manufacturer to **** us over for money. let me guess, chuck hendsh worked a deal with virtue , virtue will get tons of money for the newly required chip and the league president will get a percentage of each chip from virtue?

anyways , i can hit insane speeds on a g6r and victory , totally legal with my fingers, and i should be able to enjoy that factor because thats what i love doing , rippin faces to shreds. so post in here if you dont support this **** and want it shot out of the water. even if its just a rumor or pilot trial for hb , if enough of us post in opposition maybe they will get the hint to forget that **** dust in the wind
Really? Grow up and use proper english if your going to start a thread boycotting something.
jjking1283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:05 PM #9
orgrown7
Check Your Face.!.!.!.!

orgrown7 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
orgrown7 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
orgrown7 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
orgrown7 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm no Pro and doubt that this will ever apply to me.

However, I like the issue raised by the author in the link about warranty issues. If for ANY reason my marker were to go down while they have that device attached, I would like to know who is giving me a new marker? The Manufacturer, The Technician, NPPL, The anonymous company who is making this device!?!?! This is an important issue in my mind. Especially if it ends up working it's way down the ranks. A lot of players out there work their buns off to play through the year. If their $1500 marker go's down, where is the responsible party for the investment that player just lost??

I highly doubt any reputable manufacturer out there is going to be willing to say their equipment failed after someone else attached an aftermarket electronic interface into their already well designed marker. Nor do I see an electronics manufacturer being willing to except the loss of replacing every marker that has an issue while their radio device is attached to said marker. I simply do not see that happening either.

So, who is willing to claim responsibility for every marker in a tournament that has electronic issues? That's what I wanna know.?.?

JMHO

Old 03-29-2011, 06:51 PM #10
ZenMike
OX AGGRSSN

ZenMike plays in the USPL
ZenMike plays in the PSP
ZenMike supports our troops
ZenMike plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsportracing View Post
NPPL 2011 rules are now capped at 15bps in order to be compliant with insurance. Without insurance there wouldnt be paintball tournaments. Most markers that are used in tournament play can easily be capped at 15bps, so no issue there. They are coming up with a way to tell if someone is going over the 15bps rule. Either you just dont understand whats going on or you want to be a cheater? i think its great they are threatening to enforce the rules.
+1 Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgrown7 View Post
However, I like the issue raised by the author in the link about warranty issues.
I'm sure they are coordinating with manufacturers. Alternately, if they make it a requirement the manufacturers will either comply to remain competitive in that market, or they will pressure the NPPL to compromise or address the issue another way. Either way the market will adjust and, as said previously, it's great to see a strong attempt to enforce the rules.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:51 PM #11
mrmag911
Spam ftw!

mrmag911 plays in the APPA D4 division
Hey OP, here's an update from Virtue themselves:

http://www.propaintball.com/2011/03/...cheating-chip/

Old Feedback: +40/-0
mrmag911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:43 PM #12
Cop3rZ

Cop3rZ plays in the PSP
Cop3rZ supports Cereal Killerz 2
Cop3rZ donated to help Peyton Trent
Cop3rZ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
what kind of guys are against anti-cheat eh ? the cheater ?
#8 Killing For Daytona Drummondville, Montreal FX and Montreal Lust
Cop3rZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:56 PM #13
orgrown7
Check Your Face.!.!.!.!

Have any of you thought about the "What if it were your marker" scenario??

Here is a hypothetical,

For whatever reason, the marker you were using was working just fine, untill a couple hours after the new device was installed by the Virtue technician. Tech says your board is fried.......... No one knows who's fault it is or what caused the malfunction.

How do you react??
Old 03-29-2011, 08:06 PM #14
KidInfamous
There can only be One

Annual Supporting Member
KidInfamous plays in the PSP
KidInfamous donated to help Peyton Trent
KidInfamous supports Team VICIOUS
KidInfamous posts videos on PbNation
KidInfamous is a top reviewer
KidInfamous is Legendary
KidInfamous is Boss
Quote:
Have any of you thought about the "What if it were your marker" scenario??

Here is a hypothetical,

For whatever reason, the marker you were using was working just fine, untill a couple hours after the new device was installed by the Virtue technician. Tech says your board is fried.......... No one knows who's fault it is or what caused the malfunction.

How do you react??
first and foremost if you read you would understand. Professional techs are installing the boards its not like they hand it to you and make you do it yourself. Secondly its not being installed into your board its being attached in parallel with your noid. so it will not fry your board unless you try to modify it. when you pull your trigger it sends a pulse to the noid which will also send that same pulse to the transmitter. the transmitter uses 1/10 of the noids power which means you will not see a difference. also it doesnt draw power so if your not pulling the trigger the transmitter is off. do you see where you are going wrong here. I don't think the problem is people shooting over 15 as much as it should be them having boards that switch into auto fire or rebound etc.... I already read a comment from DLX and other pros who are all for it. The way i am seeing it the Gun techs will be installing them with help from the virtue guys. Plus your not a pro you don't have to worry till its implemented for all divisions.
ASMC
Erie LandSharks
PittsburghAllAmericanHeroes
Youtube Channel CLICK IT!
Macdev Militia
KidInfamous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:14 PM #15
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

Annual Supporting Member
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
Does anyone know if they have released any photos of these board and how they sync with your current board? Virtue said that they have been used by Legion and Damage before and I am curious how they connect them to our guns.

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:35 PM #16
DemoKids
TJ Danner

DemoKids plays in the PSP
DemoKids plays in the APPA Pro division
I wonder if some people even know how to read.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:15 AM #17
KidInfamous
There can only be One

Annual Supporting Member
KidInfamous plays in the PSP
KidInfamous donated to help Peyton Trent
KidInfamous supports Team VICIOUS
KidInfamous posts videos on PbNation
KidInfamous is a top reviewer
KidInfamous is Legendary
KidInfamous is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyballer099639 View Post
Does anyone know if they have released any photos of these board and how they sync with your current board? Virtue said that they have been used by Legion and Damage before and I am curious how they connect them to our guns.
Please see the post I made right above urs and u will see I explained how it goes on
ASMC
Erie LandSharks
PittsburghAllAmericanHeroes
Youtube Channel CLICK IT!
Macdev Militia
KidInfamous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:55 AM #18
orgrown7
Check Your Face.!.!.!.!

Quote:
I'm no Pro and doubt that this will ever apply to me.
Quote:
Especially if it ends up working it's way down the ranks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidInfamous View Post
Plus your not a pro you don't have to worry till its implemented for all divisions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemoKids View Post
I wonder if some people even know how to read.
It would appear KidInfamous does not.!.!

All I did was purpose a hypothetical. I guess I should have said "What if your SOLENOID go's down while the device is attached??"

But according to KidInfamous it would seem professional technicians never make mistakes. I for one am glad to know they are superhuman.

I doubt any Pro player who doesn't have to pay for his markers has a problem with the device. However, if KidInfamous had sat down and read my first post in here, where I asked "What happens when it moves down the ranks and they expect the blue collar player to allow some local tech to put an interface into his $1500 marker".

There is the real question..... I couldn't give a rip what the pro's are doing this weekend or next event, I play pump most of the time anyway. All I have been saying is if it moves down the ranks... I wouldn't want some local tech putting anything onto my Bob Long Victory's solenoid, not without some kind of guarantee that if it/he screws up my solenoid I am not liable. That is my point, who guarantees the markers computability with the device, or do the sponsors/players take the all the risk???

Last edited by orgrown7 : 03-30-2011 at 09:17 AM.
orgrown7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:19 AM #19
paintball_junkie187
Pain Lies Awaiting You...

orgrown7 has a very valid point. This opens the "certified technicians" to a whole slew of liability issues that I can not foresee anyone voluntarily taking on. Its an interesting concept, just a little too BIG BROTHER for me. We as a society are too quick to try and control the masses to prevent problems when just SEVERELY punishing the offenders is a sufficient approach. Trust me not to break the rules and the laws. IF I do, strike me down and make an example out of me. Simple as that.

And by the way, seeing as orgrown7 has typed everything in bold I cant help but assume he is actually Samuel L Jackson and yelling everything is just how he talks...
paintball_junkie187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:20 AM #20
sliverclan
Reppin Da 505

sliverclan plays in the PSP
sliverclan plays in the APPA D1 division
I agree with Bobby, **** getting some bull**** soldered into my gun.

You tards go right ahead and let NPPL put one in your butt.
911andcigs.com
NMPB
LISTEN TO WU-TANG
sliverclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:28 AM #21
TFlo87

Good lord.... how many pro players are in this thread complaining... C mon everybody is getting worked at something that as of yet isnt even targeted at ya. take a few deep breaths.. let the keyboard warrior in ya calm down and see how HB goes. itll all be fine..

The weak Inherit Nothing! Die Strong!
TFlo87 is offline   Reply With Quote