Old 03-28-2011, 12:15 PM #1
mikebrax
braxdaletravel.com

Annual Supporting Member
mikebrax supports Cereal Killerz 2
mikebrax owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mikebrax supports Bob Gurnsey
Lightbulb Cheaper electricity for your house

Here is the link ---> AMBIT ENERGY <--- They are a huge electricity provider who don't spend millions on advertising instead they save you money off your bill and grow from word of mouth

Hey guys what's up thought I would share this link with you if you live in one of these states you can get it because your electricity has been deregulated.

-Texas
-New York
-Illinois
-Maryland
-Pennsylvania

Deregulation basically means electric companies can compete against each other and you can save money. This company will do all the work for you also they will contact your old electric company cancel it and hook up your new service. It is at least worth a look and if it can save you money, thatís awesome if not you only wasted like 1 minute. Just click sign up now to see the rates they are offering they start @ 9.3 cents per KWH and saved me almost 1/3 off my bill. If you have any questions I might be able to help I don't work there, but I do use them in my apartment and they are great.
Are you planning on taking a vacation my dad is the best travel agent around and there is no fee to let him plan your next vacation. In fact most of the time he can save you money $$$ PM me for more info or visit braxdaletravel.com
mikebrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2011, 04:10 PM #2
mikebrax
braxdaletravel.com

Annual Supporting Member
They hadthe best rate in Dallas when I signed up let me know if it is cheaper than what you pay now.
Are you planning on taking a vacation my dad is the best travel agent around and there is no fee to let him plan your next vacation. In fact most of the time he can save you money $$$ PM me for more info or visit braxdaletravel.com
Old 03-29-2011, 02:57 PM #3
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
So wait, do they provide power? Are they a utility company or no?
toolbandfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:50 PM #4
mikebrax
braxdaletravel.com

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan View Post
So wait, do they provide power? Are they a utility company or no?
yeah they are (a utility company) the same as whatever company you are using for your electricity except alot of times the rate is cheaper
Old 10-28-2011, 01:50 PM #5
master2003
THE DOZER

master2003 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
He gets a kick back for referrals. Check the code in the URL. I think this is considered SPAM.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:03 PM #6
mikebrax
braxdaletravel.com

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by master2003 View Post
He gets a kick back for referrals. Check the code in the URL. I think this is considered SPAM.
Please read the info on the site before you post I don't get a cent from anybody ambit is a referall based electrical company which means they don't advertise on tv, radio etc. Eventually you can earn discounted or free electricity, but you don't get commissions from other people's bills. It is a great rate or was when I signed up so if it can save you some cash on something you have to have then why not if it doesn't then don't use it pretty simple if you ask me.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:35 PM #7
alizawill
Utility Bills Saving expe

A new way to save on bills is to have a check on your bills amount and subscriptions but i know its not possible as its very difficult to remember about plans but www.remindme2save.com do this duty for me at Free cost
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrax View Post
Here is the link ---> AMBIT ENERGY <--- They are a huge electricity provider who don't spend millions on advertising instead they save you money off your bill and grow from word of mouth

Hey guys what's up thought I would share this link with you if you live in one of these states you can get it because your electricity has been deregulated.

-Texas
-New York
-Illinois
-Maryland
-Pennsylvania

Deregulation basically means electric companies can compete against each other and you can save money. This company will do all the work for you also they will contact your old electric company cancel it and hook up your new service. It is at least worth a look and if it can save you money, thatís awesome if not you only wasted like 1 minute. Just click sign up now to see the rates they are offering they start @ 9.3 cents per KWH and saved me almost 1/3 off my bill. If you have any questions I might be able to help I don't work there, but I do use them in my apartment and they are great.