Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-26-2011, 01:43 PM #43
cut54

R.I.P. I couldnt believe it.. In galveston he made the time to stop by and ask how we were doing and how we were playing.. Like always he was super nice and always helpful.. A great man will be missed
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2011, 03:23 PM #44
FreshClass69 (Banned)

Wow, no way. He seemed fine when i talked to him at galveston, how could this happen? Very sad to see such a great person pass. I wish i could have known him better, but im blessed to say that i did at least know him.
FreshClass69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:45 PM #45
canemaster
Derp

has been a member for 10 years
canemaster plays in the PSP
canemaster owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
canemaster is an NCPA player
Unreal... He seemed fine just the other week.

one of the nicest person I have ever met.

♣ ♣

25+ (old way)
canemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:57 PM #46
Tacox1245
sweet *** tits.

Tacox1245 plays in the PSP
Tacox1245 plays in the APPA D3 division

Gnarest of the gnar.
The man changed my life not just in paintball. He made me a better person, made me wanna be a better person. I've known Sid for comin up on 7 years and no one will ever come anywhere near close to changing my life like him. I loved this man more than words can express and I still do. I know people have already said it but he was a 2nd father to me, anytime I had a problem with anything I knew I could get it figured out with a simple text to Sid. It's really hard typing this with my eyes full of tears but thats how I know the love I had for him was real. He's honestly the only reason im still able to play this game, and he will NEVER be forgotten. I dont think I'll ever be able to look at a cigar the same way. Taylor Ng needs some love too for being a spitting image of his father. Following in his foot steps being one of the nicest people I have ever met, and I consider him my little asian brother as well Arnold. We're one big family that needs to stick together.

Speedboat
FHV
Cerebral Void for life.

I love you Sid, and I cant wait to see you again.
"Come onnnnnnn"
Tacox1245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:57 PM #47
juantamezjat

juantamezjat plays in the PSP
juantamezjat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
juantamezjat plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball1n Azn View Post
You'd be hard pressed to find someone as kind as Sidney Ng was. A true kid at heart, he would make jokes and twist your nipples like nobody's business. I found myself at a loss for words and am still struggling to grasp the situation. Trying to hold back the inevitable tears I felt as my eyes welled up, a rush of memories came through my mind. Countless practices, rough events, team dinners. Some of the best times of my life happened with Sidney. It was never a dull moment with him. Be it a huge cigar in his mouth, gesturing towards a MILF across the restaurant or at the field, or just making us run laps at practice, I am a better person as well as paintball player because of Sidney Ng. I always joked that Sidney was my father but in reality it wasn't much of a joke at all. He was a father figure and role model to many people. I can only hope to be the man he was one day. As it has been said before, he was never too busy to help you out, say hi, or make you laugh. He was nothing short of amazing. I honestly feel lost at the moment. I'll be seeing you again someday, Sidney. Until then, you'll be in my heart and prayers. "Gather round, boys."
Peter Reading this made me tear up, smile, laugh, and remember the funny things Sid did. Words can't describe the Sid. Glad he was my Mentor, my Coach, my Friend, and truly Family.

X-FACTOR D2
Monster Energy- Public Relations- San Antonio
juantamezjat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:34 PM #48
ferg man 5000
Amature Gynecologist

First the owner of GIP loses his father right after PSP left town, and now this. Man, Texas is having a sad week.

Didn't know him personally however I do recall seeing him before. My prayers for the family and everyone that knew him. R.I.P.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4059881
ferg man 5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:46 PM #49
dy_xfactor

dy_xfactor is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajone View Post
Normally, I wouldn't go around throwing this out, but there are way too many people that know this man, along with Alex Martinez himself wanting EVERYONE that knew Sid....to know.

Sidney Ng passed away today. The Maximum/X-Factor/Tx paintball community has lost a really great person. If you knew of him, you knew he was the nicest person you'll ever meet, without an ounce of meanest to him. Always light hearted, always willing to help, never saying no....he didn't know the word, his simple thought was, 'how can I help make it happen'....extrovert to the fullest.

My heart hangs heavy for what I considered part of my extended family. Even heavier for his son, my teammate, a lil Asian brother, Taylor Ng.

We will mourn as normal, we will move on, we will never forgot what he did for us, as should you if he ever had a chance to do so or if you ever simply heard of him....

Spread the word, remember as we will remember. Sidney Ng, you will be missed.
Well said Arnold, thanks for that.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:55 PM #50
moglie_13_G.$.$

moglie_13_G.$.$ plays in the PSP
moglie_13_G.$.$ plays in the APPA D5 division
Rip...
Old 03-27-2011, 07:19 PM #51
juss_val

juss_val supports Team VICIOUS
Rest in peace Sidney Ng! ='[
juss_val is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:29 PM #52
Cajone
half of the black attack.

By now most everyone has heard of the passing of a great man, and I would like to let everyone know about the arrangements for Sidney Ng. I will be posting this in Texas Forum as well.

Taylor, and the rest of the Ng family will be holding the viewing this Tuesday 29 March 2011 from 6p-9p at Mission South Funeral Chapel. The funeral will be held on Wednesday 30 March 2011 at 11a at Mission South.

Thank you for all of your kind words and support. I know it means a lot to the family.

Mission South Funeral Chapel
1700 SE Military Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78214
www.missionparks.com
(210) 924-4242
Cajone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:19 AM #53
texaspaintballplpaye

Annual Supporting Member
texaspaintballplpaye is a Supporting Member
texaspaintballplpaye is a Paintball photographer
Thanks Arnold for the updates. I wish I could make it.
texaspaintballplpaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:34 AM #54
{au{
dilettante

{au{ plays in the PSP
{au{ donated to help Peyton Trent
{au{ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
{au{ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Great guy - sorry to hear about his passing - respect.
{au{ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:23 AM #55
bigdaddy-cool
God of Thunder

bigdaddy-cool is a Supporting Member
bigdaddy-cool plays in the PSP
bigdaddy-cool has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
bigdaddy-cool supports Empire

A true ambassador to the sport, Sid will be missed by all. Paintball in Heaven just got better
Hi, My Name is Robert Jordan what's yours
bigdaddy-cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:16 PM #56
notsuoh-alyat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball1n Azn View Post
You'd be hard pressed to find someone as kind as Sidney Ng was. A true kid at heart, he would make jokes and twist your nipples like nobody's business. I found myself at a loss for words and am still struggling to grasp the situation. Trying to hold back the inevitable tears I felt as my eyes welled up, a rush of memories came through my mind. Countless practices, rough events, team dinners. Some of the best times of my life happened with Sidney. It was never a dull moment with him. Be it a huge cigar in his mouth, gesturing towards a MILF across the restaurant or at the field, or just making us run laps at practice, I am a better person as well as paintball player because of Sidney Ng. I always joked that Sidney was my father but in reality it wasn't much of a joke at all. He was a father figure and role model to many people. I can only hope to be the man he was one day. As it has been said before, he was never too busy to help you out, say hi, or make you laugh. He was nothing short of amazing. I honestly feel lost at the moment. I'll be seeing you again someday, Sidney. Until then, you'll be in my heart and prayers. "Gather round, boys."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy-cool View Post

A true ambassador to the sport, Sid will be missed by all. Paintball in Heaven just got better
Sid was so awesome, yall hit it spot on with everything. He was committed to his family, us obnoxious kids at the field, and enjoying life in general. Ive been praying for you and your family taylor, youre a standup kid and will only learn more and gain more heart as life goes on. Missed, but not forgotten are exactly right as someone said. Sid was awesome and always vibrant, I hope to be half the man you are someday! Miss all my sanmarcos brothers, ill hopefully see yall soon!

DALLASJETS

Last edited by notsuoh-alyat : 03-28-2011 at 12:23 PM.
notsuoh-alyat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:36 PM #57
reldev

Sydney was a great guy - always willing to help and make you feel welcome at Maximum. Our condolences to his family and many friends.

Steven Smith and the Austin Massacre team

Last edited by reldev : 03-29-2011 at 03:07 PM.
reldev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:09 AM #58
rcoffin27

rcoffin27 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Good bye to a great friend and fellow paintball player.

FZRExclusively Sponsored by Avid Extreme Sports http://avidextremesports.com/store/

Selling: g6r http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4027635
Ebladed freeflow
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4045295
rcoffin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups