Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 10-11-2009, 01:53 PM #1
forrest_browne

<<<<<<<HUGE paintball gearbag sale!!!!

*RULES*
1. Dont be an ***
2. Talk 1337 all you want, I can understand it.
3. By posting here or whispering me, you agree to ship first.
4. If you are buying my item, you pay shipping.
5. I prefer PayPal over anything. I will pay the fees.
6. When the item leaves my hands, its in the condition I say its in.
7. Post here, then PM me
8. I am 15, but I act very mature for my age. If you do the same, we will have no problems!
9. Write in blue font, so I know you read the rules!
10. Read the rules one more time.

SPECIAL OFFER!!!! If you buy more than one item(or just the gun), free 2 day Fedex air shipping!!!

$45 OBO Up first is a black diamond Empire Reloader B cleaned and in great working condition.

$40 OBO Next is a black and white 2009 Events that come with the original packaging and a replacement lenses. One of the lenses does have minor scratches on it but the other one is pretty clear or any scratches at all

$100 OBO Next is a Guerilla Air 48/45 HPA tank. There are no dents or any major chips in the tank and nothing wrong with it.

$45 OBO Next thing on the list is a Freak barrel kit. With inserts .693, .687, .682, .689, .679, .691, and .695. The only inserts that have been used are the 689 and the 682. All others have never had anything shot out of them.

$50 OBO Next is an NXE 5+4+2 podpack only been used about twice. The Velcro on this has no wear what so ever. And the pack has been cleaned from the only shot it has ever been hit by so it looks brand new.

$20 OBO A red Proto jersey size: Large that has no tears or rips in it and good as new and should hold up fine.

$40 OBO Size: Medium green camo and black Empire pants that has had the dirt washed off of them plenty of times and have no tears or rips in them at all.

$420 OBO A dust black CCM S6 with a 45 degree frame that has no noticeable scratches on it, in working condition, and can have a Hyper3 reg and a freak barrel put on for a little extra. This gun has never caused me any problems.

$30 OBO Last but not least is a gray camo Invert gearbag with no rips or broken zippers on it that comes with a barrel bag and a barrel swab. Its not one of the bigger gearbags that there are but it gets the job done with keeping all of your stuff in it. (it can fit all of the stuff in this sale in it at once. to help you with how much can fit in it)

4th Generation 30gb Ipod Video - Black

Originally posted by herk8240: "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them."
forrest_browne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2009, 01:58 PM #2
forrest_browne

oops my bad put 2 pics up of the jersey and not the other pic of the pants... heres the other pic of the pants

4th Generation 30gb Ipod Video - Black

Originally posted by herk8240: "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them."
forrest_browne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:20 AM #3
ooeighty8oo

pm'd you
Old 10-23-2009, 10:23 PM #4
smart parts 17

psp with many extras =100$ trade for mask and empire hopper

lmk
smart parts 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:58 PM #5
dkorn

if you have a hyper3 reg you want to sell pm me
Old 12-27-2009, 11:39 PM #6
tmoneyproto_13

what is the least u would take for the gearbag? pm me back
tmoneyproto_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:55 PM #7
paintballdude4475
Paintballdude4475

pm me about the pants i want to buy
paintballdude4475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:30 PM #8
paintballdude4475
Paintballdude4475

i have pmd u
paintballdude4475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:44 PM #9
sand-man

sand-man owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
im interested in the obo 30
sand-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:45 PM #10
sand-man

sand-man owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pm'd
sand-man is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.