Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-17-2014, 05:01 PM #1
Graynutt

Right feed Autococker half blocked made for stock class with Empire Sniper parts

I picked this gun up for free. The guy had already sold the bolt and he didnít know if the gun worked which was great for me. I wouldnít lose anything if I started this project. With some difficulty, judging by the age and care taken of the gun, I was able to remove all the internal and I was able to access the guns condition, which was great. So I decided to see what I could do to it. I already knew that I wanted to half block it and add a pump kit but thatís where the confliction lay. Which pump kit would I go with on this build?I was drawn between WWA pump kits but which one. Then I thought, ď Letís do something I havenít seen yetĒ and thatís when I had the idea to use the Empire Sniper parts. ANSgear has such good deals on the parts for the gun that I could build this gun for pretty cheap. So here is the build. Most of the parts used for this build are already out there, if not from Empire, you just have to search for them if you wanted to replicate the build but, some parts I machine to complete the build. Here are the parts used for this build.

Empire sniper:
1- autotrigger arm
2- autotrigger cam
3- feed adapter plug
4- feed tube housing
5- feed tube housing side plate
6- pump plate
7- vertical pump handle
8- pump handle
9- pump spring
10- hammer spring

parts from hardware store:
1- autotrigger cam screw
2- pump plate to pump arms screw
3- pump handle through pump plate screw
4- slide plate screw
5- pump rod pin screw

parts made/ modify
1- autococker back block (milled)
2- hammer
3- new design bolt for an ego ( turned to size)
4- pump guide ( from another pump kit turned down)
5- right feed adapter to feed tube housing
6- feed tube housing adapter to accept 10rd tube.

The trigger frame is off of a Sanchez Machine SM-1. The auto trigger works very well I just had to spend sometime tuning the trigger screws.

I want to reuse as much as possible of the original gun. So that meant that I would have to mill the back block and drill it in order to use it. To make the gun dual pump rod I had to mill the body on the right side in order to accept the other pump rod.

On the back of the gun I turn down an Ego expansion chamber and attached it to the IVG so I could adjust the velocity by hand instead of using a tool.

The 12 gram adapted is still on order but you get the idea from the pictures.

Let me know what you guys think of the build. Thank you.

Graynutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:12 PM #2
cripplefighter708

Great job! Fun "garage" gun you built yourself. If only it was a center feed but since it was free it makes up for that.
cripplefighter708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:55 PM #3
LLcoolJames
pumpin' hard

LLcoolJames is for the Gunfight
LLcoolJames supports Pev's Paintball
LLcoolJames has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I like it as a right feed, especially with the stock class set up.
LLcoolJames is offline   Reply With Quote