Rules for B/S/T
Failure to comply will result in a warning, and then a ban from use of the thread.
Any excessive* shenanigans will result in either thread deletion, or regular site related infractions.
*It will not take much to constitute excessive in this thread.
Links only. Do not post questions or offers in this thread.
READ THESE Instructions CAREFULLY:
1. Read the Buy/Sell/Trade rules in the forums where you plan on posting a B/S/T thread.
2. Post your B/S/T thread in the B/S/T forums and then put that link here in this thread. Do not put "sig"- provide a link to your thread in your post.(note: when leaving feedback mush state local sale)
**If you choose to not start a thread in the B/S/T area, then you choose to not receive feedback. You can't sell an item then start a thread for feedback, the thread must be generated prior to the sale.
3. Your reply should contain the same exact title you used in your B/S/T thread, then add the city/state/name of paintball fields that you play at, and then the link.
Subject: Angel IR3 for sale, Tulsa, Oklahoma, PBA, PBLand, PBCOC
For Sale/Trade Link: www.pbnation.com/asdfjklasdfjkl
4. Copy/paste this message to the end of your reply:
"Do not post your offers/questions in this thread. Please go to the link I provided and post your offers/questions there. If available, check my feedback in the feedback forum. Thanks."
5. Feel free to post a new B/S/T reply, as long as it's not a repost. Only one new post per new link.
6. YOUR REPLY WILL BE DELETED IF.... it is missing any of the above steps. So if you're missing the title that describes what you're selling, then your reply gets deleted. If it's missing the "title" part, it gets deleted. So please make sure nothing is missing. Thanks.
7. Each user can have a single post in this thread, if you wish to make a new post you must first delete/clear your original post.
8. No posting for the sake of "bolding", "bumping", or promoting how "legit" you feel someone or their gear is.
* No posting about how great you think this is, or to express how much you appreciate this.
* No posting about how stupid you think this is, or to express how much you despise it.
9. No posts that are not explicitly a listing for the Buying/Selling/Trading of gear, any communications should be done via PM/E-Mail/MySpace/Twitter/Facebook/NAMBLA Chat room/ect/ect. Where ever it is you chose to communicate that is not this thread. (this means if a post interests you PM the person, don't post)
Please do your best to clean up your own posts if things change , you have the ability to edit/delete your own posts, the more you do it the less others have to, the better off this thread is.
No store posts, stores are already permitted a thread with certain guidelines, this thread is for personal gear only.
I will provide the first post as a basic template for what I'm looking for, it will be a simple quick representation of what I want to see.
This thread is not required or necessary, it is being done as a courtesy from me to the Oklahoma players. My intent is to enforce the SPIRIT or these rules. If you wish to discuss this thread in any way, questions/opinions/suggestions/complaints, do so in the OT thread or via PM. Any posts with any portion of the post that is not strictly B/S/T listing they will be deleted and could result in action being taken.
As long as this new system isn't abused, then everything should work out okay. FYI, older posts will be deleted on a regular basis, in order to keep this sticky current.
If these rules prove to be too excessive, too complex, or too hard to follow I will trash the whole idea.
TL;DR- If you're too lazy to read all the rules I will be too Lazy to leave this thread open.