Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-09-2004, 11:33 PM #1
H3rEye51nRoam
GWC #29

has been a member for 10 years
H3rEye51nRoam donated to help Peyton Trent
H3rEye51nRoam supports Bob Gurnsey
Buyer Beware of KrisKros

Hello everyone. I would just like to warn all of you about KrisKros. I recently traded my laptop for his Freak Factory Vision Impulse. KrisKros is a legit trader and sent the gun and everything to me and kept me up to date when problems arose so I can't complain there, even though I did have to send first. When I asked the condition of the marker I was told it was in good shape. I quickly found this to be false though once I recieved the marker. Upon examining the marker, I found it to be extensively scratched. Especially the front end cap, gas thru grip, and the feed neck which looked like wrenches were taken to them, they were gouged up. Now the back of the bolt was broke off and it has a few scratches in it that aren't from wear. Upon removing the bolt, I noticed that the upper body tube had lots of scratches and large gouges in the ball chamber as if someone stuck a screwdriver in the feed neck. The next thing is the feed neck, this was scratched and gouged the most out of the parts I mentioned above. Now upon further examining this, I realized that it was simply glued onto the body. So I take it off and the threads on the feed neck are broke off in spots and the feed neck won't even thread into the body. It also looks as if the threads on the body for the feed neck may even be stripped as well, but I am unsure. Now the screw in the front end cap also appears to be stripped. It appears as if a larger screw was forced into it. The area around the screw is expanded and the screw itself is held in with lots of teflon tape. There is a small gap between the screw and where it actually screws in. The front end cap was also gouged up. Upon airing the marker up, I get a small leak near the back end of the gun in the grip tray. I was told this was the solenoid. Also, while talking to the guy over the phone, I was told I will be recieving an Evil bolt and the stock bolt with the marker yet only recieved the one bolt with the gun, which I can not identify. KrisKros, when you read this, please contact me asap so we can discuss the problems and get them fixed. Once everything is fixed, I will have this thread deleted and post the excellent feedback I agreed to give you before discovering these problems. Thank you very much. Later. *By the way, I will try and get pictures of the damage in the next week or two. I may need somewhere to host them though.

Last edited by H3rEye51nRoam : 04-10-2004 at 01:13 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2004, 06:37 PM #2
H3rEye51nRoam
GWC #29

Here's pictures of the bolt, feed neck, and front end cap. Tried to get the clearest pics I could but these ones don't show the extent of the damage that great. I will post more pics of the gun and everything else when I return from Las Vegas.

Bolt1
Bolt2
Feedneck1
Feedneck2
Frontendcap1
Frontendcap3

Last edited by H3rEye51nRoam : 04-10-2004 at 07:11 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:11 PM #3
H3rEye51nRoam
GWC #29

Sorry, they don't seem to be working. Email me for them.
Old 04-10-2004, 11:26 PM #4
Da_Bears

well, i fell sorry for you dude, and if this guy lives anywhere near me, i would kick the **** outa him for you.. first for ripping you off, second for being a total douchebag, and doing that to a gun in the first place

Black/Silver Karnivor
8 Piece STO Kaner kit
Macdev Glad
Nexus ram w/qevs
Palmers micro rock lpr
Old 04-11-2004, 05:28 AM #5
staticxpb88

if you still have his shipping info call the cops on him and take him to small claims court.

Chris
Old 04-11-2004, 06:44 AM #6
H3rEye51nRoam
GWC #29

May have to if he won't cooperate.