PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-11-2013, 11:45 AM #1
Illuminaughty
YOUR DREAMING! WAKE UP!

Illuminaughty has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Post Will the world end in august 2013?!

Maybe I just spend to much time researching conspiracy theories and **** like that but is anyone else at least a little bit worried the world will end around August 22nd this year? Supposedly there's this massive planet approaching us called Nibiru (or planet X) that will come close enough to shift our poles, effectively "ending the world." All electronics will be useless, we will experience temperature extremes on both sides of the spectrum, and the sea is predicted to rise about 700 feet, quickly. Like 3 mile high tidal waves quickly.

Now, I have knowledge of many "conspiracy theories" some of which I know for a fact are true, some of which I have a hard time believing, and some of which I know are complete bull. Most of them are disturbing and enraging but this one is straight up frightening!

Tied in with this particular theory is the idea that "chem trails" from airplanes are not weather, or thought control, but are there to keep us from seeing this planet for as long as possible. They don't want to tell us about what is going to happen because if we knew; nobody would show up for work and there would be mayhem. Riots, looting, killing, and the like. They want us in the dark, as always.

I know this sound kind of silly and crazy (like most of the **** I try to talk to people about) but try to have an open mind ok? No matter what you happen to believe, I think we can all agree that, as citizens, there are things being kept from us. (Ie. 9/11, The existence of aliens, THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH) Is it really that crazy to doubt the things they tell us. Governments of the world, particularly the lunatic infested cesspool that is US government, have a looooong track record of lying to their citizens.
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2013, 12:05 PM #2
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Already happened in 2003.
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:29 PM #3
Umami
AFK IRL

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminaughty View Post
Maybe I just spend to much time researching conspiracy theories and **** like that but is anyone else at least a little bit worried the world will end around August 22nd this year? Supposedly there's this massive planet approaching us called Nibiru (or planet X) that will come close enough to shift our poles, effectively "ending the world." All electronics will be useless, we will experience temperature extremes on both sides of the spectrum, and the sea is predicted to rise about 700 feet, quickly. Like 3 mile high tidal waves quickly.
Oh god, why did nobody tell me about this? WHY AM I JUST HEARING ABOUT IT NOW?

Quote:
The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder,[2][3] founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity. The prediction has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous Internet doomsday groups, most of which linked the event to the 2012 phenomenon. Although the name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of the late ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology, Sitchin denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.
Oh, right.

I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:53 PM #4
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

PBOldTimer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PBOldTimer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Really? More doomsday scenarios? Between Nostardamus, Y2K, the Rapture (not once, but twice), I'm really tired of this doomsday crap.

Here's my challenge to anyone who believes the world is going to end: the night before you believe the big event will happen, give me all your money and worldly possessions (house, car, stocks, etc.) Afterall, If the world is going to end, then you won't need these things. If you won't do this, then you too believe that the world will not end.

PM me for paypal account info and we can get to work on signing your house over to me.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:42 PM #5
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

If you stop watching TV for an extended period of time, say like 6 months, you will notice strange propaganda and psychological manipulation everywhere. I don't notice it now, because I watch TV daily. However, when I came back from Iraq; damn, world news wasn't even right.

He thinks this will happen.

But I don't care.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:31 PM #6
Illuminaughty
YOUR DREAMING! WAKE UP!

Illuminaughty has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
Oh god, why did nobody tell me about this? WHY AM I JUST HEARING ABOUT IT NOW?

Oh, right.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Actually just read that today, I fell victim to one side of a story for a minute, looked on the other side, and now I realize it's bull****

[quote=Subterfuge;79178359]If you stop watching TV for an extended period of time, say like 6 months, you will notice strange propaganda and psychological manipulation everywhere. I don't notice it now, because I watch TV daily. However, when I came back from Iraq; damn, world news wasn't even right.

^^^^ I'm sorry.. your ****ing with me right? It almost sounds like your recommending watching TV so as to purposely ignore all the strange ****, but I know that can't be right.....
Old 11-24-2013, 02:38 AM #7
Menace_pbn

Menace_pbn is playing at Living Legends VII
So,

Does anyone know if the world ended up ending, or what?
Menace_pbn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:03 AM #8
BPRHillside

BPRHillside owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BPRHillside has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BPRHillside has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BPRHillside supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace_pbn View Post
So, Does anyone know if the world ended up ending, or what?
Let me go look out my window hold on.

Na we good

*TonTonDM12*OilSlickDM7*CSL*Luxe*
BPRHillside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:13 AM #9
Menace_pbn

Menace_pbn is playing at Living Legends VII
Sweet.
Menace_pbn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:33 PM #10
Phissman

nope it didn't end