Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
Old 08-12-2015, 04:00 AM #1
Thumbs up Be careful,,,,,

Animals such as cows, sheep, goats, deer, moose, chickens, ducks, game birds, etc., are also Halal, but they must be Zabihah (slaughtered according to Islamic Rites) in order to be suitable for consumption. The procedure is as follows: the animal must be slaughtered by a Muslim.

{foods which are forbidden}: The Holy Qur'an, 5:3 - Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars)...

{prohibition of intoxicants): The Holy Qur'an, 5:90 - O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 08-12-2015, 07:25 AM #2
surrender...don't move
Shot and ate lots of critters myself.

I'm good
Which thief ~~ are you?
ChristKrew #185
Anointing foreheads with the paintball for a while now.
Where's God? - Read Luke 15:11-32
Old 08-12-2015, 01:55 PM #3
 has been a member for 10 years
That explains why Iv've been so sick my whole life! My butcher was a Christian, so just following proper food handling protocol wasn't enough, he had to be Muslim for it to be truly safe!
Best analysis of hoppers today:

Who is DLX Audrey? Find out!:

Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l'esprit.
Closed Thread