Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-12-2015, 04:13 PM #1
Hooked on Christ

God's Presence on Earth through the Holy Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

The photographs that I will be presenting have been a mystery to mankind for decades. To understand them, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments.

2 Corinthians 4:18. while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Please focus on the Christian Halo only. The Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power. Divinity means, of, or pertaining to God. The Holy Spirit is God, the third person of the Holy Spirit.

Please notice how the supernatural orb looks exactly like the Halo.

The Halo can be seen in scripture as the Spirit of God alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened up to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

The Spirit of God alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Christian Halo.

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, Seraphim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" - this I believe to be an orbital description of a great living chariot of God with rims, "full of eyes."

Excerpt from, "Ezekiel's Vision of God" -

Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went, As for the rims, they were so high were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God..

Ezekiel 1:21. "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

..................."for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."

Ezekiel 1:19. "and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."

..................."and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the orb was lifted up."

I believe that Ezekiel's wheels are the Holy Spirit Himself as great living chariots of God. And the many chariot's of God to be the living work of the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

"Even thousands of thousands."

Please notice how these supernatural orbs resemble an eyeball. This is the Spirit of truth who bears witness.

The photograph above left is the Spirit of truth (Holy Spirit) looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

! John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Holy Spirit that the Father and Jesus hear our cries.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning's which cannot be uttered.

God demonstrates His presence here on earth through the eyes of the Lord.

2 Chronicles 16:9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ

The Spirit of truth bears witness to the indwelt Spirit of Christ in the Christian.

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go onto the Father.

John !6:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

Romans 15-16. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Last edited by Hooked on Christ : 03-20-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Revision
Hooked on Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2015, 01:25 PM #2
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

has been a member for 10 years
PBOldTimer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PBOldTimer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Holy Spirit? I hope you realize that the circles you refer to as "halos" are most likely particles of dust being illuminated by the flash. Or could be Newton Rings, which are fairly commonly seen in film and photographs. I'm certainly no expert on either of these, but it certainly seems far more plausible than assuming that they are photos of the Holy Spirit.

As for the other non-photo pics, they are just artists' depictions, not proof of the Holy Spirit.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:32 PM #3
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
Anybody remember prea? I wonder what he is doing now, and if it involves padded walls..
spracks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 04:06 PM #4
Hooked on Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBOldTimer View Post
The Holy Spirit? I hope you realize that the circles you refer to as "halos" are most likely particles of dust being illuminated by the flash. Or could be Newton Rings, which are fairly commonly seen in film and photographs. I'm certainly no expert on either of these, but it certainly seems far more plausible than assuming that they are photos of the Holy Spirit.

As for the other non-photo pics, they are just artists' depictions, not proof of the Holy Spirit.
I'm not referring to photo anomalies also known as orbs, reflections, dust, rain, snow or otherwise. I'm referring to what are commonly known as spirit orbs or angel orbs.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:08 PM #5
Hooked on Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by spracks21 View Post
Anybody remember prea? I wonder what he is doing now, and if it involves padded walls..
"Those who could not hear the music thought those dancing to be insane." - unknown author
Old 02-16-2015, 06:31 PM #6
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Those photos have the same halo you can use on the Ghost Capture app for the iphone.

Why do you have to be deceptive man?
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 06:48 PM #7
Hooked on Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
Those photos have the same halo you can use on the Ghost Capture app for the iphone.

Why do you have to be deceptive man?
I am not trying to be deceptive. I believe that the photograph that I showed you is the Holy Spirit. Peace.

Last edited by Hooked on Christ : 02-16-2015 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:07 PM #8
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

PBOldTimer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PBOldTimer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooked on Christ View Post
I'm not referring to photo anomalies also known as orbs, reflections, dust, rain, snow or otherwise. I'm referring to what are commonly known as spirit orbs or angel orbs.
OK I'll play. How does one tell the difference between a "spirit orb" and illuminated dust?
Old 02-17-2015, 06:25 PM #9
Hooked on Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBOldTimer View Post
OK I'll play. How does one tell the difference between a "spirit orb" and illuminated dust?
I reckon that you would just have to take the word of people who have seen the orbs with their naked eyes. People like myself and the people bearing witness and giving testimony in this link.

http://faceless39.hubpages.com/hub/White-Ball-Of-Light
Old 02-18-2015, 04:46 AM #10
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Well it doesn't change the fact those orbs are fake. I have seen ball lightning and a white aurora, way more spectacular than some pasted orb on a picture.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 02-18-2015 at 04:52 AM.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:14 AM #11
Hooked on Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
Well it doesn't change the fact those orbs are fake. I have seen ball lightning and a white aurora, way more spectacular than some pasted orb on a picture.
Those photographs are not fake.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:43 PM #12
snoopay700

Quote:
Right on, Occam's Razor is for s

Who is DLX Audrey? Find out!:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2766709

Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l'esprit.
snoopay700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 04:28 PM #13
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

If I had my old iphone, I would dig up all the spirit orbs I created to mess with people at my job. I told them like a week later that it was fake and they would yell at me that they didn't get any sleep at all, all week. One time I had to stop someone from telling the head boss that the place we worked was haunted.

This spirit orb is the exact same orb I manipulated to fool people many times. You can't fool me or you are fooling yourself. Those orbs are fake. They all look exactly the same. There is no change other than size and clarity. Your pictures are extremely stuffy and boring. Perhaps you are a troll. There is more to God than some pasted on orb inside some dusty library. To say that it is the eye's of God is laughable and I would go as far to say blasphemous. You are either the perfect troll, or completely naive.

I want to talk about these things, but no Christian ever does. Here comes a troll trying to reel everyone in, but it's just on stupid ****. The only thing you are convincing people to believe in, is that Christians are idiots.

You need to get out more.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 02-18-2015 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:35 PM #14
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

And besides, everyone knows Jesus only reveals himself on toasted bread..
Old 02-19-2015, 12:59 AM #15
StandUpxBoston
eXalted

StandUpxBoston is playing at Living Legends VIII
StandUpxBoston owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
StandUpxBoston posts videos on PbNation
StandUpxBoston has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
I'm quoting this and putting it in my sig bahahahah

HK Army
Hustle Paintball
Paintball Wizard
Custom products

"Originally posted by spracks21: And besides, everyone knows Jesus only reveals himself on toasted bread.."
StandUpxBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:09 AM #16
Hooked on Christ

Elijah Ascends to Heaven

2 KINGS 2:1 And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,...

Elijah would have traveled through a spiritual tunnel (whirlwind) on his way to heaven.

Here is a real picture of a whirlwind:

http://wanderingdanny.com/east-afric...-whirlwind.jpg
Old 02-19-2015, 12:38 PM #17
snoopay700

Quote:
I dunno, I'm pretty sure i saw him on a dog's butthole before too.

Pretty sure I'd get in trouble if I linked it here....

Old 02-19-2015, 02:25 PM #18
Hooked on Christ

Quote:
This is only entertainment for the simple-mined.

Last edited by Hooked on Christ : 02-19-2015 at 02:38 PM.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:46 PM #19
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

Quote:
My foolish pride, it hurts..
Old 02-20-2015, 12:31 PM #20
snoopay700

Quote:

I dunno man, this is pretty convincing. It's either Jesus or John Lennon, either way it's a miracle and should be worshiped.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:36 PM #21
(dr)
deft

(dr) plays in the PSP
(dr) is an NCPA player
(dr) plays in the APPA D4 division
I love people who oppose Christianity. They never understand that even if you were "tricking" people into being Christians, following the rules only makes you a stronger person.
(dr) is offline   Reply With Quote