Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-06-2011, 05:53 PM #1
Rome494

Two guns and pistol

Ok Ive started this everywhere cause Im not sure where it fits? I saw a guy play the other day with an alpha black on remote but also clipped to his vest he had a bt delta elite, not only that he had two tpx pistols at first I was shocked but then I saw him play and he was just like somebody playing call of duty it wasnt very funny any more some people laughed and some people kept telling him he wouldnt need all that but when he eneded up being the front line and everybody was moving with him people quit laughing. So my question is does anybody else play with that setup?
Rome494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:20 PM #2
Abnmp78

My question would be did he actually use the pistols. I've seen a lot of guys who everone followed, because of skill not equipment. I have carried a pistol as a sidearm and really only as a back up. For rec ball pretty useless. If my marker goes down I just go fix it. The only reason is if you have a T8/9 w/ FS. Then adds a new element.
Abnmp78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:47 PM #3
Z1K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnmp78 View Post
I have carried a pistol as a sidearm and really only as a back up. For rec ball pretty useless.
I wouldn't say that. I've held my own running pistol only and surprised a few people.
Z1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:21 PM #4
lamorte
mod a la mode

Annual Supporting Member
lamorte is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
lamorte donated to help Peyton Trent
lamorte supports our troops
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome494 View Post
.......people quit laughing.......
when someone tells me a funny joke, i may laugh out loud. at some point, i will cease laughing otherwise people might think i'm some sort of fruitcake. just because i cease laughing, doesn't mean i don't think it's still funny

if i saw someone carrying 3 markers on the field, i would think they were either insecure or trying very hard to impress others with the equipment they possess. outside of the 'cool factor', i couldn't see the rationality of carrying even 2 markers on a field in play. 2 pistols on an urban close quarters field might be the excepton to that thought. the only prob with that is how do you replenish paint and co2 when needed if both hands are full?

✩☾ habitually nocturnal ☾✩
lamorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:40 AM #5
Abnmp78

I have played pistol only too. Lot's of fun. Nothing better than after a guy dumps a hopper + at you and you take him out with one PB. The look is priceless. Same as a pump. I've seen a guy play with two pistols. But never seen the need for a marker AND carrying a sidearm (s). Except with the FS that gives you a range option.
Abnmp78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:47 AM #6
Rome494

Yea he used one of the pistols I never saw him use the one in left side holster
Old 03-13-2011, 05:14 PM #7
rroach
Totes Ma Gotes

rroach supports Team VICIOUS
rroach posts videos on PbNation
rroach plays in the APPA D4 division
rroach has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i wouldnt doubt that that person is military or ex military, we have a couple military guys that come out with roughly the same setup. slings, 3 guns attached w/ pistol...everything they would be carrying for actual war. it helps them keep on their toes and not become 'weak' from holding less gear than they usually do
Old 04-07-2011, 09:24 PM #8
MAT8686

Interesting, that sort of makes sense though. I think they need to put a Pistols section in the buy / sell part of the forum. I really want to buy one, because I like the light style of play. It allows for quick movement, which I like.
MAT8686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:44 PM #9
Rome494

I tried the two guns setup and I totally didn't do it right but I liked it it felt great and I end up using both guns at the same time on a fire fight it was epic
Old 04-08-2011, 01:46 PM #10
Rome494

I tried the two guns setup and I totally didn't do it right but I liked it it felt great and I end up using both guns at the same time in a fire fight it was epic. Next time I will have my main weapon on a sling and my secondary with a smaller tank
Old 06-07-2011, 12:09 PM #11
firebirdjimbo
Arms Dealer

firebirdjimbo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
firebirdjimbo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firebirdjimbo has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
too many things to try and keep track of. just have a nice main gun that was teched properly and you wont have any problems. i mean, would you put down a machine gun with 200 rounds to use a pistol with 10 rounds thats louder and less accurate?

Email/paypal: firebirdjimbo@yahoo.com
Phone number: (Texts only) 612-367-7016
firebirdjimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:28 PM #12
R3L
CCM is not a verb

Sounds stupid as hell.

R3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:09 PM #13
cudamelland

where i play if you get hit in the marker your out unless you have a back up. i carry a pistol with me just for that.
cudamelland is offline   Reply With Quote