Hey guys, I've been scrolling through some pages of this forums since I just bought my first species timmy. Will receive it in a couple of days, and I will definately post pictures on here! I plan on dropping all 2K5 parts I can, building it really to my liking and best performance parts possible, maybe anno later?
I've seen your video of that species shooting 295 @ 150/70 pressures...that's jsut amazing!! I jsut don't understand how that is even possible
Some of the mods on one of your last posts I don't understand though:
- fill what you can in the back cap or get hybrid and put some orings
(what does that do exactly, back cap of bolt or rammer?)
- purge holes on the lpr regs ?
(Other than for degassing puposes, any other advantage?)
- shock tech bolt with cupped face and orings
( Do you mod these bolt like the one in your vid?)
- I cut 1 mm of the poppit shaft and polish it untill I see my ugly face on it (LOL)
(I could see this increasing efficiency, but wouldn't that make for higher pressures needed? As far as my debuting timmy knowledge, if you have a longer poppet shaft, you get a longer mechanical dwell and can lower pressures, but reduced efficiency)
- use a oring bumper in front of the ram "ram tip oring"
- metric oring on the back oring on the ram
(I will try both of these to test performance differences/sound?)
Thanks in advance JUIT! Can't wait 'till the postman knocks on the door