Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2013, 09:16 PM #1
Ag-RyanČ
Jellymen
 
Ag-RyanČ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Ag-RyanČ donated to help Peyton Trent
Ag-RyanČ supports our troops
Ag-RyanČ is an NCPA player
Can someone give me a rundown on TN paintball?

Sup guys. Been in the Army awhile now, haven't really played paintball the last 4 years or so but used to play religiously for 10 years. Looking to get back into it. Is the local scene in TN pretty active? Local weekend tournaments and a good amount of teams? Where does everyone play at mostly?
Ag-RyanČ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2013, 09:35 PM #2
Coophadley
PayPal Verified
 
Coophadley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Tennessee
Coophadley owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Coophadley has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Coophadley has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Coophadley supports Empire
well in Nashville, people play at Nashville Paintball Inc. Not always a big crowd. Pro paintball isn't very popular down here. However, it still is fun and there are tournaments occasionally. The tournament is run by SEPS
__________________
[ Blue Beats by Dre.a toshiba laptop, an iPhone 4 with Orange Brushed metal back are all F/S or F/T. Pm Me if interested
VALKEN CRUSADE PANTS 2012 2XS pm me if interested

Nashville Paintball
Coophadley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:10 PM #3
joker12187
Axis
 
joker12187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tennessee, Murfreesboro
joker12187 plays in the PSP
joker12187 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
joker12187 plays in the APPA D4 division
Middle Tennessee Paintball (MTP) is down in spring hill ( my home field), we have a d4 and d5 team out of there atm...usually a good crowd each weekend..really just depends on the weather..but we are having a big game, "The Hunt For Rudolf" this weekend, you should come check it out!

Redleg is up in Clarksville. Good Field, they have 2 airball fields and a woods field or two...their is usually a few teams up there every weekend or so.

NPI in nashville like the above post..not my favorite field, but oh well..

thats pretty much it for around the nashville area i think
__________________
~ Planet Eclipse ~ Virtue ~ Ninja ~ G.I. Sportz ~
Gear for Sale - 2014 Eclipse Gear - Packs - Etc.

2013 Axis Red - MiLP D5 Race to 2 - 3rd Overall in Series
2013 Downfall - World Cup D5 Race to 2 - 7th Place
2014 Axis - MiLP D4 Race to 4 - 3rd Overall in Series

Brand Rep for United Clothing Company - Use Code "Curtis40" for 40% off ANY purchase of Tee shirts or Tank tops!
middletennesseepaintball.com
joker12187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:22 PM #4
XshockadoctaX
Rocky Top.
 
XshockadoctaX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tennessee
XshockadoctaX plays in the PSP
XshockadoctaX is an NCPA player
If you are in Ft. Cambhell then you should definitely check out Red Leg in Clarksville.
__________________
Tennessee Volunteers
Rocky Top is ALL IN!
Empire Paintball
Kee
Club President
XshockadoctaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:51 PM #5
Vice Versa
Travis Pennington
 
Vice Versa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tennessee
Annual Supporting Member
Vice Versa is a Paintball photographer
Vice Versa plays in the PSP
Vice Versa plays in the APPA D3 division
Vice Versa is Boss
Vice Versa is a Forum Captain
There's a lot of players in Tennessee. Most venture to places such as: Red Leg (Clarksville), NPI (Nashville/Hermitage area), and MTP (Murfreesboro).

These are great fields and look for something in Nashville itself the starting of next season
__________________
I'm an O.G. Member of:
MoonMen | 65 Astronauts | Vice Versa | VSB

VSB Lord on deck. Respect and salute your superior officer, kids.
Vice Versa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:32 PM #6
Ag-RyanČ
Jellymen
 
Ag-RyanČ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Ag-RyanČ donated to help Peyton Trent
Ag-RyanČ supports our troops
Ag-RyanČ is an NCPA player
Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it. Much easier than trying to figure that all out on my own

Seems like red leg would be my best bet for now. Pretty friendly to walk ons on the airball fields or is it more of a team scrimmage type deal?
Ag-RyanČ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:11 PM #7
joker12187
Axis
 
joker12187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tennessee, Murfreesboro
joker12187 plays in the PSP
joker12187 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
joker12187 plays in the APPA D4 division
really both...the times i have been there, teams have been out, but everyone is friendly and their have been a good group of rec ballers out there as well.teams will usually let you jump in with them, seeing as how we are in the off season..during the season, if they have a set scrimmage it might be different, but deffinately a good place to go!
__________________
~ Planet Eclipse ~ Virtue ~ Ninja ~ G.I. Sportz ~
Gear for Sale - 2014 Eclipse Gear - Packs - Etc.

2013 Axis Red - MiLP D5 Race to 2 - 3rd Overall in Series
2013 Downfall - World Cup D5 Race to 2 - 7th Place
2014 Axis - MiLP D4 Race to 4 - 3rd Overall in Series

Brand Rep for United Clothing Company - Use Code "Curtis40" for 40% off ANY purchase of Tee shirts or Tank tops!
middletennesseepaintball.com
joker12187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:36 AM #8
icweiner
iseewhiner!
 
icweiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker12187 View Post
really both...the times i have been there, teams have been out, but everyone is friendly and their have been a good group of rec ballers out there as well.teams will usually let you jump in with them, seeing as how we are in the off season..during the season, if they have a set scrimmage it might be different, but deffinately a good place to go!
Need somewhere to play this weekend. What's the best place to go?
__________________
MY FEEDBACK
icweiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:51 AM #9
coder51
errm.... yeah
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Nashville, TN
 has been a member for 10 years
coder51 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag-RyanČ View Post
Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it. Much easier than trying to figure that all out on my own

Seems like red leg would be my best bet for now. Pretty friendly to walk ons on the airball fields or is it more of a team scrimmage type deal?

Ryan, walk-ons are always welcome at Red Leg. I play with Defiance which is the Red Leg "factory" team. We have two 2013 PSP fields, and a woods field complete with a fort and other buildings. It's BYOP and several grades of Valken paint are available on-site. Oh, and 4500 fills.

We're usually out there every weekend and most of the tournament players are out on Sundays, though Saturday can be active too, especially in the spring/summer. However, there's not really been a slow down of turn out this winter. Several teams including CEP D3, Moonmen, and Blitzkrieg are out on a regular basis. Axis has also started to come out on a semi-regularly and we're very happy to have them up there.

We've started to have a pretty solid group of "unaffilated" guys show up and jump in or form their own lines to run points. There's a wide gamut of experience showing up too from beginner/D5, on up to the CEP Pro guys.

Just last Sunday we had Defiance, Axis, Moonmen, CEP D3, part of United and Blitzkrieg (+ walk ons). I'm sure as 2014 rolls in and the season schedules start getting posted there will be even more teams showing up.

Come on out, talk to the owner Chris Geiger who's a great guy, and he'll get you acquainted and help introduce you to everyone. Everyone is good people up there. There are quite a few Ft. Campbell guys who come out and play often if not every weekend and we have two on Defiance.
__________________
Rockwood

Clarksville Defiance

Feedback
New - Old

Last edited by coder51 : 12-21-2013 at 12:56 AM.
coder51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:46 AM #10
joker12187
Axis
 
joker12187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tennessee, Murfreesboro
joker12187 plays in the PSP
joker12187 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
joker12187 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by coder51 View Post
Ryan, walk-ons are always welcome at Red Leg. I play with Defiance which is the Red Leg "factory" team. We have two 2013 PSP fields, and a woods field complete with a fort and other buildings. It's BYOP and several grades of Valken paint are available on-site. Oh, and 4500 fills.

We're usually out there every weekend and most of the tournament players are out on Sundays, though Saturday can be active too, especially in the spring/summer. However, there's not really been a slow down of turn out this winter. Several teams including CEP D3, Moonmen, and Blitzkrieg are out on a regular basis. Axis has also started to come out on a semi-regularly and we're very happy to have them up there.

We've started to have a pretty solid group of "unaffilated" guys show up and jump in or form their own lines to run points. There's a wide gamut of experience showing up too from beginner/D5, on up to the CEP Pro guys.

Just last Sunday we had Defiance, Axis, Moonmen, CEP D3, part of United and Blitzkrieg (+ walk ons). I'm sure as 2014 rolls in and the season schedules start getting posted there will be even more teams showing up.

Come on out, talk to the owner Chris Geiger who's a great guy, and he'll get you acquainted and help introduce you to everyone. Everyone is good people up there. There are quite a few Ft. Campbell guys who come out and play often if not every weekend and we have two on Defiance.
yea man we try and come up when we can..we all enjoy it up there, but trying to get everyone to drive an hour+ for a practice is hard haha, but the practice is deffinately worth it tho!
__________________
~ Planet Eclipse ~ Virtue ~ Ninja ~ G.I. Sportz ~
Gear for Sale - 2014 Eclipse Gear - Packs - Etc.

2013 Axis Red - MiLP D5 Race to 2 - 3rd Overall in Series
2013 Downfall - World Cup D5 Race to 2 - 7th Place
2014 Axis - MiLP D4 Race to 4 - 3rd Overall in Series

Brand Rep for United Clothing Company - Use Code "Curtis40" for 40% off ANY purchase of Tee shirts or Tank tops!
middletennesseepaintball.com
joker12187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 03:20 PM #11
coder51
errm.... yeah
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Nashville, TN
 has been a member for 10 years
coder51 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker12187 View Post
yea man we try and come up when we can..we all enjoy it up there, but trying to get everyone to drive an hour+ for a practice is hard haha, but the practice is deffinately worth it tho!
I actually live in Columbia, so I drive right past the Kedron Rd exit on my way to practice each weekend
__________________
Rockwood

Clarksville Defiance

Feedback
New - Old
coder51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 05:34 PM #12
joker12187
Axis
 
joker12187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tennessee, Murfreesboro
joker12187 plays in the PSP
joker12187 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
joker12187 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by coder51 View Post
I actually live in Columbia, so I drive right past the Kedron Rd exit on my way to practice each weekend
then why arnt you out at mtp!? a lot of teammembers are out each weekend...no sense in driving an hour+ for practice if it isnt mandatory lol
__________________
~ Planet Eclipse ~ Virtue ~ Ninja ~ G.I. Sportz ~
Gear for Sale - 2014 Eclipse Gear - Packs - Etc.

2013 Axis Red - MiLP D5 Race to 2 - 3rd Overall in Series
2013 Downfall - World Cup D5 Race to 2 - 7th Place
2014 Axis - MiLP D4 Race to 4 - 3rd Overall in Series

Brand Rep for United Clothing Company - Use Code "Curtis40" for 40% off ANY purchase of Tee shirts or Tank tops!
middletennesseepaintball.com
joker12187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:15 PM #13
coder51
errm.... yeah
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Nashville, TN
 has been a member for 10 years
coder51 plays in the APPA D4 division
Eh, its my home field so I just make the trip lol.
__________________
Rockwood

Clarksville Defiance

Feedback
New - Old
coder51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:59 PM #14
joker12187
Axis
 
joker12187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tennessee, Murfreesboro
joker12187 plays in the PSP
joker12187 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
joker12187 plays in the APPA D4 division
ahh, well your always welcome out man
__________________
~ Planet Eclipse ~ Virtue ~ Ninja ~ G.I. Sportz ~
Gear for Sale - 2014 Eclipse Gear - Packs - Etc.

2013 Axis Red - MiLP D5 Race to 2 - 3rd Overall in Series
2013 Downfall - World Cup D5 Race to 2 - 7th Place
2014 Axis - MiLP D4 Race to 4 - 3rd Overall in Series

Brand Rep for United Clothing Company - Use Code "Curtis40" for 40% off ANY purchase of Tee shirts or Tank tops!
middletennesseepaintball.com
joker12187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:23 PM #15
Pr1m0
Givin' um the Switch
 
Pr1m0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: TN
Annual Supporting Member
Pr1m0 plays in the PSP
Pr1m0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Pr1m0 supports DLX Technology
pmd ya bud
__________________
RuthlessPB.com
DLX.

Has Anyone Seen My Nods?
Probably the only Active SF guy still competing in Paintball -__-
Pr1m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:22 PM #16
lukamikori
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
I'm from union city tn and no one plays here it's really upsetting
lukamikori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:43 AM #17
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT
 
The Inflicted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chattanooga, TN
The only field of note in the Chattanooga area is Insane.
They have an awesome facility and store, but sadly the walk-on scene isn't as active as it once was.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:53 AM #18
lukamikori
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Hate to hear that there is nothing around closest field is a 2 hour drive for me
lukamikori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:51 PM #19
Pr1m0
Givin' um the Switch
 
Pr1m0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: TN
Annual Supporting Member
Pr1m0 plays in the PSP
Pr1m0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Pr1m0 supports DLX Technology
^ I've seen worse. 2 hours really isn't that bad.
__________________
RuthlessPB.com
DLX.

Has Anyone Seen My Nods?
Probably the only Active SF guy still competing in Paintball -__-
Pr1m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:01 AM #20
lukamikori
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Ya I guess your right just wish I had a local field I'd like to open my own just don't know how it would do and would hate to go in debt
lukamikori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:01 PM #21
joshlikespaintball
Hate.Kill.Destroy
 
joshlikespaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Clarksville TN
Annual Supporting Member
joshlikespaintball plays in the PSP
joshlikespaintball supports Cereal Killerz 2
joshlikespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
joshlikespaintball supports Pev's Paintball
joshlikespaintball plays in the APPA D2 division
ya braj if you are at the chicken coop your best bet is Red Leg hands down. Catch you out there some time, im the little drunk jewish kid.
__________________
US Army Sniper, 101st Airborne
Chattanooga CEP #88

Huge Army gear sale! Great for paintball.
Killing Machine LV1 for sale!
They call me the Jew
joshlikespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump