Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-02-2011, 07:01 PM #1
Frikasee_J

Help me with this BKO?

So, I'm working out at the field this last weekend and I'm going through the garbage gun pile in the back since it's been too long since my last search, and I come across this guy:
After fighting off a rather perturbed spider who was none to happy about losing his home, I cleaned it up, lubed it up, replace and o-ring and two hoses on the inside. Shoots nice, but it's still stuck on the 14bps limit they put on these things.

So here's the deal: I looked online and saw all the sick things that people have done to these guys, and have decided this is my next project gun. Only problem is that I know nothing of these guys. I was only able to repair it thanks to common sense and a lot of experience with guns (We own a paintball field, so I should hope that I'm pretty experienced with them.). Beyond that, all I knew was that it was a BKO. I don't know the exact model or what parts are compatible with it, or where I'd even be able to get my hands on said parts. So, before I turn to custom milling ($Expensive$), I'm turning to y'all. Any help on identifying it and selecting of parts would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to turn this ordinary guy into wreck incarnate.

Few things: I'm going for a blue theme. I already bought the black freak back and the blue freak front for it, a blue CP feedneck, (probably, got a better suggestion? -->) a blue cp reg, a tiny blue drop forward and a blue on/off valve, and some milled, blue aluminum grip plates.

Need help getting: Blue/cooler looking hammer cap on the front, a blue trigger, blue bolt and/or blue bolt pin. I'd be open to to suggestions on getting a new trigger frame.

I'm also open to info suggestions; by that I mean good sites or pages to look at for info on these guns.

So yeah, long post, and unsure that anyone will read it. I'm not new to paintball in any regard, but I'm new to the site and this gun, so this'll be a good learning post.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2011, 07:03 PM #2
Frikasee_J

Stupid pi didn't work.

http://flic.kr/p/9nmHNi
Old 03-02-2011, 07:45 PM #3
krupasjeans
happy day

If that pic you linked to in the above post is the marker in question, it is not a BKO. What you have there is a Promaster.

There is a parts swapping thread in the Promaster subforum here on Pbn in which you might be able to find some of those blue parts you're looking for, but I'm not sure too many people check that thread anymore.

Best thing at this point would probably be to create an account at Indian Creek Designs Owners group ( www.icd-owners.com ) and look around in the BST or create a parts swapping thread.

Oh yeah, definitely check out some stickies, threads here and at ICD-O. People have done some cool stuff with the Promaster, but a lot more can be done. All you need is some motivation, some cash and some good info.

And don't be afraid to ask more specific questions if you need to. Just don't say "ICD sucks because I can't fix this problem" If you do then we might have to flame you.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:50 PM #4
Frikasee_J

Thanks for the info, Krupasjeans. I'll be sure to look around those spots. And now that I'm reading around, I think I've got my thread in the wrong spot... Will try to fix later.