PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-14-2011, 05:46 PM #43
The Snufferoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beater of angels View Post
Turns out alogn with my trans, my rear end blew up a bearing for the carrier.....

This is gettin spensive.
So much for making the outside pretty. Pictures of your car?
The Snufferoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:39 PM #44
beater of angels

beater of angels plays in the APPA beginner division
Well, i have a axle ready to swap in. just another 10 bolt from a 97z. Pullign a th-400 tranny for free from my girls step dad place this weekend, so itll be back in business in no time.

No picks of it now really... not really photogenic with half of it being in primer.
beater of angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:58 PM #45
B2K4-SuperHonkey
Ive lost my pudding again

B2K4-SuperHonkey is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by beater of angels View Post
Well, i have a axle ready to swap in. just another 10 bolt from a 97z. Pullign a th-400 tranny for free from my girls step dad place this weekend, so itll be back in business in no time.

No picks of it now really... not really photogenic with half of it being in primer.
**** sucks, i hate swapping out rear ends, nevermind the money you're spending. While you have it on the ground you might as well inspect the newone and push in new seals and **** if you need to and make sure your pinion depth is right for your setup, but you probably already thought of that. It's not hard, but our shop floor is always filthy and everything I've ever done it on has been a tetanus shot waiting to happen so i hate it lol.
/cartalk

MY sister got me this amazing coffee from costa rica and now I'm hooked on having a premium blend in the morning. Great, now along with the expensive booze i buy i need to get primo coffee.

I also have an appreciation for gin now. My old man never really drank around me when i was growing up, but now that i'm 21 he's starting to drink a little more again, so he showed me the best and only way i can drink gin. lime juice (or an actual lime) and bitters with crushed ice if possible. I prefer to tanqueray as cheap gin will just give me a headache.
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
Adam Savage of Mythbusters
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

B2K4-SuperHonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:24 PM #46
beater of angels

Ah, axle swap is easy i think just time consuming. Lots of heavy tourqeing to do as well. Yea, this one has new seals/bearings/shims all throughout. did that today.

And yay gin/lime/bitters, and expensive booze. Bought another 750 of patron anejo last night. Yummeh!
Old 03-15-2011, 02:39 PM #47
sno is banned!
Ship Grad

sno is banned! posts videos on PbNation
sno is banned! is an NCPA player
sno is banned! plays in the APPA D5 division
sno is banned! has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Citrus Bernette's every weekend... yummeh!

XBOne: Keith Stone IV
sno is banned! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:46 PM #48
bobide
That's No Zaku Boy

bobide supports Cereal Killerz 2
bobide is an NCPA player
bobide plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2K4-SuperHonkey View Post
**** sucks, i hate swapping out rear ends, nevermind the money you're spending. While you have it on the ground you might as well inspect the newone and push in new seals and **** if you need to and make sure your pinion depth is right for your setup, but you probably already thought of that. It's not hard, but our shop floor is always filthy and everything I've ever done it on has been a tetanus shot waiting to happen so i hate it lol.
/cartalk

MY sister got me this amazing coffee from costa rica and now I'm hooked on having a premium blend in the morning. Great, now along with the expensive booze i buy i need to get primo coffee.

I also have an appreciation for gin now. My old man never really drank around me when i was growing up, but now that i'm 21 he's starting to drink a little more again, so he showed me the best and only way i can drink gin. lime juice (or an actual lime) and bitters with crushed ice if possible. I prefer to tanqueray as cheap gin will just give me a headache.
That basically a gimlet for future consideration. Welcome to the gin club man . Gin is great because just about nobody young drinks it so you know your **** won't get jacked.
bobide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:29 PM #49
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobide View Post
That basically a gimlet for future consideration. Welcome to the gin club man . Gin is great because just about nobody young drinks it so you know your **** won't get jacked.
Lol, exactly. I have a fifth of tanqueray on top of the fridge. I hide the rest of the whiskey and stuff during parties at my place, the gin stays because no one touches it.
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 03-15-2011, 06:01 PM #50
bobide
That's No Zaku Boy

bobide supports Cereal Killerz 2
bobide is an NCPA player
bobide plays in the APPA D5 division
Ive actually had a 5th of tanqueray taken from me. I was sad...
bobide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:32 PM #51
Ben.haK (Banned)
I'm fantastical

Last sat. I get my french test results back, 3/4 of the sections I did worse than what I was told was the bare minimum for getting accepted into french schools. I'm all depressed, thinking that I'm not getting in. Fast forward to today, I check the site for ****s and giggles, and apparently they dgaf about test scores and let me in anyways. Sup, France
Ben.haK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:32 PM #52
JackedUp03
Anti-Smart Parts

That's pretty awesome

I follow Metal Jesus
JackedUp03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:02 PM #53
beater of angels

New rear end and trans in.

Yay 3200 stalled th-400!
Old 03-18-2011, 02:15 AM #54
sno is banned!
Ship Grad

Sojeody stole jy Bernetee's im' sp;iied as hell. Adn i left my **** t TKE fuuuuck.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:36 AM #55
Ben.haK (Banned)
I'm fantastical

I remember my first beer.

And working st patty's day night certainly sucked. **** all who are drunk.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:49 AM #56
sno is banned!
Ship Grad

Can't believe I made it to my 9am today.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:20 AM #57
B2K4-SuperHonkey

I had been drinking guiness all day and had to meet the deputy chief of police for a project with my american judicial process class. I can't believe he didn't point it out lol.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 03-18-2011, 01:38 PM #58
JackedUp03
Anti-Smart Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno is banned! View Post
Sojeody stole jy Bernetee's im' sp;iied as hell. Adn i left my **** t TKE fuuuuck.
Somebody stole my Burnettes. I'm pissed as hell. And I left my **** at TKE, *******

I follow Metal Jesus
JackedUp03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:55 PM #59
sno is banned!
Ship Grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackedUp03 View Post
Somebody stole my Burnettes. I'm pissed as hell. And I left my **** at TKE, *******
Lmao correct. Apparently I got in a fight too.

Old 03-18-2011, 05:55 PM #60
sno is banned!
Ship Grad

They played this song pretty much all night long. I have no idea how the cops didn't come. The entire frat row was outside drinking and we were blasting this song so loud I couldn't hear myself yelling in the same room as the $600 massive speakers. Great night, but I can't remember what the girl looked like that I was dancing with the whole night.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:00 PM #61
Ben.haK (Banned)
I'm fantastical

That's like my last friday, went out to some bar/club, near the end I was just dancing with everybody, ended up with one girl with dyke hair. Was telling her in her ear to come to the 'afterparty' at this girl's house I was crashing at, she was all sure, then I said cool, let me tell my friend, by the way, what's your name. She turned around to tell me but I wasn't listening, I was looking. And I ran away. Probably why all it would've taken to **** her is 2 songs of dancing. And probably had some **** too.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:27 PM #62
B2K4-SuperHonkey

i got drunk at this girl's apartment, i work with her. We got piss drunk, she told me to carry her into her bedroom so we could play doom on her laptop together. srsly. we beat the first doom, started to play doom II and we got so drunk we just had to black out and call it a night. I think I'm in love.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 03-18-2011, 06:36 PM #63
Ben.haK (Banned)
I'm fantastical

I think doom meant sex and you ****ed up.