Valken 4 Man Tactical Challenge Series TEAM LIST ADDED FOR JULY
1. In an effort to make this more affordable to the beginner players we have lowered the entry for the Beginner division and they will receive only trophies and medals.
2. The field is bigger. It is 50% longer and 25% wider.
3. The field layout has been completely changed and we have listened to the players and added multiple walls, combined with the containers to form multiple rooms, hallways, and funnel/choke points.
4. We have added a Flag pole to the center of the field. There are now two ways to win. Either eliminate everybody on the other team, or have your colored flag raised WITH at least ONE LIVE PLAYER when time runs out.
5. We have added the Wild Card. Teams will flip a coin to see who pulls their starting card first. If the wild card is pulled, they get to choose their starting base. Obviously the team that wins the coin flip is the only team eligible for the wild card.
6. We are also considering offering a pump/magfed division. This will be solely up to the pump/magfed community to market and get enough teams for their own division. 5 team minimum to ensure those teams only play other pump/magfed teams. Less than 5 teams and they will be added to the mix of everybody else. PM ME if interested.
Any Questions please feel free to PM me. ALSO the field is not up yet as the first event is not until late July. The exact layout WILL BE RELEASED a week before the event. But it will not be available to walk or play before the first event.
I am pleased to announce that Valken has teamed up with Action Acres Paintball to launch a new series in the North West. This series is for anybody or any team that wants to put the fun back in paintball. Beginner or advanced.
Format: 4 man teams will compete head to head on a Tactical/Urban field that will be a completely new setup just for this series. This is straight elimination/capture the flag. No swing bases, no reincarnation just fun paintball. Two divisions, Open is for anybody or team that wants to play, and Beginner is for beginning players. (Rentals free if needed)
Markers capped at semi auto 10.5 bps
Here is the kicker. In an effort to make this different from your typical "tournaments". There will be 4 starting stations. Both teams will draw and be placed in their starting station without the other team knowing where they are. This will add a whole different aspect to the game. Your strategy will be tested.
No radios allowed for obvious reasons.
Open divison $30 per player capped at 5
Beginner Div $20 per player capped at 5 (trophies and medals only)
Paint: At 40, 50 , and 60 This is a field paint only event.
Trophies, prizes (prizes for Open div and random reasons only) at each event.
Phoenix Young guns
Check out http://actionacrespb.com/4mantacticalchallenge.htm
to get registered.