Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-27-2011, 12:01 PM #1
spazzyfry123

Special Edition Angel, MiniMags, Masks, Gear... Getting out of the Sport Sale!

Hey all,
I've been in the professional scenario scene for a few years with different teams, but after my 6th back surgery and multiple knee surgeries, it's time to call it quits. I've got probably over $6,000 in the stuff, but I just want it ALL gone. It's been a few years since I've even touched the stuff, so I honestly cannot remember the specifics.

Guns:
A limited edition Angel (cannot remember what the name was, but yeah...) w/original box, plugs, charger, manuals, etc.
AutoMag with everything that could be done to it at the time
MiniMag signed by the creator
Cheapo Piranha

Gear Bags
Nitro tanks
CO2 tanks
Dye Masks
A few cheaper masks
Gloves
Barrel clearers
Tons of refill tubes w/belts
Egg electric hoppers and regular gravity-fed hoppers
The list just goes on with things included... It is all just sitting and collecting dust. The Angel cost me more than my asking price originally, but I'm just ready to unload it all.

$1,200 OBO

Everything is located in Buford, GA (about 40 minutes north of Atlanta). Will ship on your dime. I can get pictures of anything you want. I'm not too interested in splitting things up as I'm really just ready to get rid of it all ASAP.

E-mail me @ spazzyfry123@yahoo.com or text 770-241-7484 for more information.

Thanks!
-Tyler
spazzyfry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:34 PM #2
spazzyfry123

Any interest?
spazzyfry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:11 AM #3
phantom007

phantom007 is a Supporting Member
phantom007 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
phantom007 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
phantom007 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I need more specifics on the Automag. What parts? Does it have an Xvalve with Level X? Intelliframe? ULE Body? Price for just the mag? Will you part the valve?

Planet Eclipse
phantom007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:14 PM #4
demented pumper
AKA Superman

pics of the angel please

feebackhttp://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post18738514
AO-Captian pinky
pbc- superman
mcb- superman
demented pumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:34 PM #5
SanDiegoSun5

SanDiegoSun5 is playing at Living Legends III
SanDiegoSun5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SanDiegoSun5 supports Team VICIOUS
SanDiegoSun5 is for the Gunfight
PM me a link to angel pix
SanDiegoSun5 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.