Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-19-2008, 09:52 PM #1
steadian

Question new types of games

Hey i just started at my local woodsball field and was just wondering what different kind of games i could use? i already know of and use elimination, capture the flag, attack and defend, and VIP citizen. i just thought it would be fun to try some new ones out.

thnx alot
steadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2008, 04:17 PM #2
Mr. Italack 3.0 (Banned)

Chair: Put a chair in the middle of the field, somebody has to sit on the chair for 10 seconds to win the game. All players have 2 lives.
Mr. Italack 3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:08 PM #3
steadian

That sounds like alot of fun. does anyone have anymore?

Check out my budget solutions on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeManPB
Enjoy!!
CUSTOM STUFF SALE
steadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:41 PM #4
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

cryptic.paintball is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
cryptic.paintball is Legendary
cryptic.paintball is Boss
Balloons

Take an even number of balloons of different colors. Put them around the field and the object is for each team to pop the other teams balloons, but only bu shooting them.
cryptic.paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:08 PM #5
wallify

Capture the flags:
put an even # of flags on the other teams 20-40 zone and have the teams try and capture as many as they can and take them back to their base. (could work with those balloons as well)

Powerball:
put trash cans in the middle of the field and try and put as many rubber balls in as possible.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:59 PM #6
FoidPoosening
www.ArmoryPaintball.com

Annual Supporting Member
FoidPoosening donated to help Peyton Trent
FoidPoosening is playing at Living Legends VI
FoidPoosening supports Bob Gurnsey
FoidPoosening supports our troops
FoidPoosening has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
FoidPoosening is Legendary
FoidPoosening is Boss
Creative thread right here!~
Old 11-12-2008, 12:15 PM #7
CSG
Co2 Fills/Knives/Optics

Civil War - No hoppers allowed you must use an ammo pouch of some sort and load 1 ball at a time to shoot the other team.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:19 PM #8
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

MN_Rising owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MN_Rising supports Team VICIOUS
MN_Rising plays in the APPA D5 division
MN_Rising has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwinks32 View Post
Paintball Jousting on 4-wheelers....
High on the list of paintball's dumbest ideas ever

"Captive"
for large groups and res groups.
take a few players from each team and rope off a section on each side of the field for a "cell" 2 players on each team are guards, 1 guard from each team sits and guards te cell. guards have 'hit spots' (think terminator, where you mus hit a certain place for the player to be out).

The captives do not have markers, but markers can be stored at the base of origin. the captives must remain in the confines of the cell until 2 players from their team safely arrive at the cell. The 2 rescuers may only take 1 captive at a time, if the captive dies before reaching the base the captive must go back from the cell and be rescued again.

game ends when:
- 1 team successfully rescues both hostages
- 1 team doesn't have enough players alive to complete a rescue.
MN_Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:22 PM #9
solidius89
THE NONNIE

At CPX Sports in Joliet, IL:
The field of Armageddon, in the middle their is a downed pillar with what looks like a body underneath. The game is called "Save Billy". The object is to get there and control the area for 30secs, while you are saving him.

Get back to where it all started!
The Ultimate Woodsball League

Central Paintball League Commisioner
solidius89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:00 AM #10
STUDLY CableGuy
ATHEISM FTW

This probably won't work for woodsball but me and my friends like to do pain games at our field.
You play by u don't get out wen u get shot you get out when you can't take the pain anymore.

EDIT:The games are really long cuz they usually end with the team thats runs out of paint first loses

my favorite mix
STUDLY CableGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:05 PM #11
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

MN_Rising owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MN_Rising supports Team VICIOUS
MN_Rising plays in the APPA D5 division
MN_Rising has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by STUDLY CableGuy View Post
This probably won't work for woodsball but me and my friends like to do pain games at our field.
You play by u don't get out wen u get shot you get out when you can't take the pain anymore.

EDIT:The games are really long cuz they usually end with the team thats runs out of paint first loses
Zombie is what we call it at our local field, and we play it both on our woodsball courses and our speedball courses. It's usually done at the end of the day when most of the players are running out of paint and air anyways.
MN_Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:23 PM #12
bunkrnoobs
PEACHES

alien
theres 2 aliens they go hide
the humans go to get them
if the alien shoots a human then that human is a alien
if a human shoots a alien the aliens out
Old 12-03-2008, 02:30 PM #13
WillIbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkrnoobs View Post
alien
theres 2 aliens they go hide
the humans go to get them
if the alien shoots a human then that human is a alien
if a human shoots a alien the aliens out
we do this but the original aliens get an extra life. lotsa fun, helps if you put a decent player as the alien(s) so they don't get wiped out right away.
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:35 PM #14
WillIbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic.paintball View Post
Balloons

Take an even number of balloons of different colors. Put them around the field and the object is for each team to pop the other teams balloons, but only bu shooting them.
we do something similar but it's like this:

put a coke can/balloon/something that can be otherwise knocked over/popped/holes shot in at each teams base;

teams can respawn(have to run back and touch base) unlimited times until the can/balloon/box is knocked over/popped/holes shot in it.

then it's on, and they can be eliminated.

we do it with a box sometimes, and you have to shoot the box 3-5 times before the team can be eliminated. renters don't like the coke can bec/ they usually can't hit it.
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:22 PM #15
bunkrnoobs
PEACHES

we did that on a speed ball field one time it was epic
Old 12-03-2008, 06:56 PM #16
2slow4me

2slow4me has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D-Day:

Take about 10%-20% of the players and designate them as the Germans and put them in and vantage area, somewhere up high or behind buildings and make it so they can't leave a certain border. The Germans must defend against the onslaught of Americans until time runs out.

Rules:

-Germans can only be eliminated by headshots/maskshots. Anywhere else doesn't count.

-Americans are sent out in waves of 5-10 (Depending on size of group) every minute to minute and a half.

-Americans can only go within a small border leading straight towards the Germans to create tight and fast combat.

-When an American get eliminated, they head to the dead zone, clean off, refill on paint and get in line to be in the next squad.

-Germans win if they defend for 10 minutes. (Time depending on group size)

-Americans win if they can eliminate every German within the time limit.

I'm so bored I even made an example diagram.

Red - Nobody can enter this area.
Green - Area Germans are allowed to move in.
Yellow- Americans can't go passed here.
Black - Imaginary bunkers.
Blue - Dead zone/entrance

We play this at my local field all the time and it's great, everyone loves it, renter and gun owners.
2slow4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:42 PM #17
Bazballnut94
Painting Balls? WTF?

Bazballnut94 helped look for balloons
A game I've played that is fun is Osama Bin laden.

So basically you pick 1 person to be Osama (you can do this randomly or however you want) then depending on the size of your group, the person chosen to be Osama will then choose his body guards (we had about 10 people when playing and Osama got 2 bodyguards). Osama and his guards then have 2 minutes to go off into the woods and find a vantage point or hide. After the 2 minutes have passed, the Americans are let out onto the field. The Americans can be taken out by being shot anywhere on the body, but the guards can only be taken out by a torso or mask shot. Osama can only get taken out by a mask shot. The goal of the game is to kill Osama, killing the guards is just a bonus.

Just A Tip: When i was Osama, i chose the 2 kids with grenades
Old 12-14-2008, 10:03 PM #18
raidenssj10
I feel all...warm inside

raidenssj10 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
raidenssj10 supports Team VICIOUS
raidenssj10 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
http://paintball.about.com/od/gamety...ball_Games.htm

has a bunch of good ideas

Utah Jazz
University of Utah Utes, KC Royals, Real Salt Lake, Green Bay Packers, Nashville Predators

Владивосток, Россия
raidenssj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:56 PM #19
NadesOfSteel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazballnut94 View Post
A game I've played that is fun is Osama Bin laden.

So basically you pick 1 person to be Osama (you can do this randomly or however you want) then depending on the size of your group, the person chosen to be Osama will then choose his body guards (we had about 10 people when playing and Osama got 2 bodyguards). Osama and his guards then have 2 minutes to go off into the woods and find a vantage point or hide. After the 2 minutes have passed, the Americans are let out onto the field. The Americans can be taken out by being shot anywhere on the body, but the guards can only be taken out by a torso or mask shot. Osama can only get taken out by a mask shot. The goal of the game is to kill Osama, killing the guards is just a bonus.

Just A Tip: When i was Osama, i chose the 2 kids with grenades
Sounds fun. Going to try it soon.
NadesOfSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:19 PM #20
kean
Paradox

With small groups free for all is usually a winner. Or even multiple team free for all.

Vampire: One person, usually the person who is visibly the best player out there is by himself against everyone else. The vampire cannot die and can only be eliminated by surrender. Everyone else is human and if shot by the vampire becomes a vampire. They then have to run touch the side (bunker) that the vampire started at and come out as a vampire. Game ends when vampire surrenders or everyone is a vampire. This game is tons of fun for customers and burns paint like no other. I would only use this for groups with people over the age of say 15 with under 15 people. Of course you could always do multiple vampires and turn it into a huge woodsball game (I prefer speedball/hyperball/airball).

White Rabbit: Always end the day with this for birthday parties or bachelor parties. On a narrow field (around 30-40 yds) have all players line up in a line across and parallel to the path the birthday boy/bachelor has to run. The designated person runs gunless down the field while everyone unloads. Its fun to switch it up and have the birthday boy/bachelor shoot while everyone else runs. Also if you reff get out there and run, kids get a real boost in self esteem knowing they shot out a "pro".

Those are for mainly private groups or small rec ball groups more than anything else but they are awesome to use at local fields.
kean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:07 AM #21
vkyle8 v.2
recognize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
Civil War - No hoppers allowed you must use an ammo pouch of some sort and load 1 ball at a time to shoot the other team.
we call that musket ball here, but what you have to do is have a straight shot squeege and you have to load the ball through the barrel past your detents.
vkyle8 v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote