Annual Supporting Member
Vicious49 plays in the USPL
Vicious49 plays in the PSP
Vicious49 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
Vicious49 supports Pev's Paintball
Vicious49 plays in the APPA D4 division
Vicious49 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Time to shut down DPOT perhaps?

A few months ago DP OT started talking **** about me (and a few of the other Ego posters) and all I did was report all the posts. Apparently they're at it again. I have no idea who any of these guys are and the only reason I even know they're posting **** about me is because someone mentioned it to me.

I've quoted some of it for you. Deal with it as you will. I am getting tired of this and hope you guys take some actions to prevent this from happening again. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by specopsdeath2 View Post
shocky jones...hes an idiot. he never posts anything useful. and hes the biggest ego fanboy i have ever had the disdained pleasure to talk to besides Vicious49 (who is also a fanboy in the ego forum)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoSpades View Post
Vicious is a little ***** with connections.
Quote:
yupp. i hate him, shockey jones, and now im starting to hate cocker worrior in that thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasicool View Post
Lol they all look like whiney little *****es
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1ryan1l View Post
i hate vicious all he ever does is talk **** to ppl
Quote:
they are. its so stupid. they are in denial

The best upgrade for your Ego is a new owner.
Vicious49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2011, 08:11 PM #2
Vicious49
Excelsior!

Annual Supporting Member
Here's a few more posts by these guys, except this time in the Ego forum. So apparently it's not an isolated incident.

Quote:
no point in even trying any more ur all hopeless retards..

except for outkast kid...
Quote:
There may not be a conversion for an ego to a spyder, but get your head out of your *** and realize that the ego is based off of the intimidator platform. if you cant get your mind around that, then your hopeless.
Quote:
Disturbed and spec ops..... just stop... u'd have better luck successfully teaching 7 yr old blind and autistic children College level physics

Last edited by Vicious49 : 02-23-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:38 PM #3
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
We'll hand out warnings, thank you for bringing this to attention. "Raiding" of other OTs, is, of course, very much frowned upon, as it's more meant to keep users active in their favorite forums, not encourage cliques.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:31 PM #4
Vicious49
Excelsior!

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
We'll hand out warnings,
Warnings? Something similar to this happened a few months ago and I reported the posts. I'm assuming warnings would have been handed out then. Which would make this a repeat offense in which case this would be infraction worthy correct?

Not to mention the ones by specopsdeath and ryan1 that I've quoted are from 2 different threads and 2 different forums which would mean each one would receive an infraction correct? Otherwise there is nothing stopping someone from committing the same offense in 20 different subforums in 1 night and receiving 1 warning or 1 infraction. It's not like it's something that is an 'accident' that they didn't realize they were doing. Seems pretty blatant to me.

Last edited by Vicious49 : 02-25-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:22 PM #5
eforcegtid00d
factorypb

eforcegtid00d plays in the PSP
eforcegtid00d owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Independent of what happens here, let's go with a far simpler solution for the future. Each party leaves the other alone. That includes comments related to this particular incident or any other feud between the OT's or their members, be it direct or indirect, insulting or not insulting, in your respective off topic threads. I'll be posting this in each OT. To make sure we are perfectly clear on this, instigating of any kind, no matter how mild or indirect it may be, will not go unnoticed. I haven't gotten involved in the past but I have read several posts about this, not just from this one incident, and quite frankly this has become an eye sore. I'll be checking up on this in the future, including both sides, even if no ttma threads are made. You can both enjoy your OT's without complaining about each other or how this mod did that or that mod did this for the other OT. I have no connection to either OT and as a result I obviously have no motivation to be biased. Back when I had the time to be a regular in newbie OT I enjoyed it thoroughly and I would like for all of you to enjoy that same privilege in your home forums. I am not looking to shut down either OT so please don't give me a reason to. Until then, let the staff handle it and please keep unpleasant comments or complaints to yourselves.
eforcegtid00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:39 AM #6
Vicious49
Excelsior!

Annual Supporting Member
Let me make this abundantly clear to you or any other mod reading this. I do not care about DPOT or any other OT. I have no idea who these guys are or why they wish to continually talk about me or any other regulars. They obviously have an issue with me. For my part, I have never singled any of them out. As far as I'm concerned, they do not exist.

So I would be elated if you monitored the OT's and made sure these rules are followed. I can assure you that you won't see any posts by me or in Ego OT regarding these guys. Why would I concern myself with guys shooting cheap electros? I wouldn't. If you have read several posts about this as you stated, you would see that we don't talk about them at all except to say 'look at what they just posted about you or this other person'.