pmed
pb_hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2011, 08:10 AM #128
Reaction "Big D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb_hustler View Post
i think they changed it something similar to texas psp. but i can ask danny if we can change the layout wen cfp releases the layout.
thats a good idea to do but do they have all the updated bunkers cause thats what makes the difference but dont let not playin the field layout before the tourney hold u back cause we didnt see the cfoa layout until the day of the event and look how we did and u guys didnt see the cfp layout till that day and u did great. its just comes down in trusting each other and knowing what the other person is going to do before they do it and i played with u all and i know what u can do
Reaction "Big D" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:59 AM #129
pb_hustler (Banned)
SL74>SL8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaction "Big D" View Post
thats a good idea to do but do they have all the updated bunkers cause thats what makes the difference but dont let not playin the field layout before the tourney hold u back cause we didnt see the cfoa layout until the day of the event and look how we did and u guys didnt see the cfp layout till that day and u did great. its just comes down in trusting each other and knowing what the other person is going to do before they do it and i played with u all and i know what u can do
thanks d, that is true, we did pretty well for a team that looked at the layout 2 min b4 the first game started, we just had those lil mistakes with trusting teammates during intense times in the games or just trying to solve a breakout wen it should have been done wen filling way b4 entering the field, but we will work it out, hopefully we can play x ball at event 3 instead of 2 teams at cfp but i can do 5 man too lol
Old 03-09-2011, 12:17 PM #130
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

Thie thing that was most upseting about not walking the field was we couldnt figure out how to stop them getting to the snake . Untill the final game , which should have never happend .That wy i was bringing up the point of walking the field and trying to get medley to setup the most current layouts .

Follow Me On Twitter - RyoungPaint
tpa954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:04 PM #131
pb_hustler (Banned)
SL74>SL8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpa954 View Post
Thie thing that was most upseting about not walking the field was we couldnt figure out how to stop them getting to the snake . Untill the final game , which should have never happend .That wy i was bringing up the point of walking the field and trying to get medley to setup the most current layouts .
ya that was probably y we lost some games in the prelims, but we were able to fix that, me and eman saw the main issues that were happening in the semi finals, it was mainly due to the lack of communication. there wasnt alot of talking between u guys in the semi finals. the other team flat out won is cuz they listened to their coaches, they only shot where their coaches told them, they didnt really do much but listen. they pinched u guys out.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:28 PM #132
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

Last game we got screwed on that call . But i think joeys dad going to be at the practices now being our sideline coach . So we can get more use to it as a group . Also i feel there was alot of bad calls on us and no calls on the teams we were playing , if thats not fixed it will slowly kill that series .

Old 03-09-2011, 01:29 PM #133
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

Yo chino i need you show me how to tighten my unimount on my gun .

Old 03-09-2011, 02:28 PM #134
pb_hustler (Banned)
SL74>SL8R

Quote:
Yo chino i need you show me how to tighten my unimount on my gun .
robby go to page 7.

http://www.zdspb.com/media/manuals/luxe_manual_v1-0.pdf

Last edited by pb_hustler : 03-09-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:30 PM #135
Reaction "Big D"

Quote:
ya that was probably y we lost some games in the prelims, but we were able to fix that, me and eman saw the main issues that were happening in the semi finals, it was mainly due to the lack of communication. there wasnt alot of talking between u guys in the semi finals. the other team flat out won is cuz they listened to their coaches, they only shot where their coaches told them, they didnt really do much but listen. they pinched u guys out.
coaching that bullsh** psp took away coaching so it shouldnt be having any at all
Reaction "Big D" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:41 PM #136
pb_hustler (Banned)
SL74>SL8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaction "Big D" View Post
coaching that bullsh** psp took away coaching so it shouldnt be having any at all
i know, but true psp players hated it, the psp and the paintball sport would benefit more, if there was no coaching, that is wat screws half the game.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:37 AM #137
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

I loved the coaching in psp that was one o the main reason i liked it more then NPPL is because it feels like its a no holds brawl fight and the beast overall team usually comes on top !!! Basically no Luck just str8 skill and good coaching .

Old 03-10-2011, 10:18 AM #138
pb_hustler (Banned)
SL74>SL8R

Quote:
I loved the coaching in psp that was one o the main reason i liked it more then NPPL is because it feels like its a no holds brawl fight and the beast overall team usually comes on top !!! Basically no Luck just str8 skill and good coaching .
i always liked 7 man, u really have to communicate and have skill on shooting semi and ****, i played wire on semi. damn its a big difference running and gunning off break in semi instead of ramp. alot harder, also if u even lose 3 guys off the break i seen teams win it 4 vs 7. while in most psp. if u lose one off the break ur pretty much F*KED!

p.s. anyone who work with a comp at work, u can watch the nppl hb event on espn3.com
Old 03-10-2011, 01:02 PM #139
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

I dont know I never really like NPPL since i feel some times the best team doesnt always win . With psp the best team will alaways win due to the fact they play mutliple times .

Old 03-10-2011, 01:04 PM #140
pb_hustler (Banned)
SL74>SL8R

Quote:
I dont know I never really like NPPL since i feel some times the best team doesnt always win . With psp the best team will alaways win due to the fact they play mutliple times .
true because there are more games, that is y i wanna play xball at cfp, its worth it cuz we play so many games
Old 03-10-2011, 01:11 PM #141
S_RaNdOm

S_RaNdOm plays in the PSP
S_RaNdOm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
S_RaNdOm plays in the APPA D4 division
ya i probably like nppl better since good moves get rewarded and i like the individual skill mattering more 2. I think its just u have more room to get better in nppl teamwise. so many moves and players to work with. But sucks to play a team once.

RIP David Vitiello
S_RaNdOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:31 PM #142
pb_hustler (Banned)
SL74>SL8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_RaNdOm View Post
ya i probably like nppl better since good moves get rewarded and i like the individual skill mattering more 2. I think its just u have more room to get better in nppl teamwise. so many moves and players to work with. But sucks to play a team once.
true dat
Old 03-10-2011, 07:50 PM #143
CKaneSuperstar

7 man is the best, x-ball took out all the gun skills and gave young fast kids ramping on their gun so they can live behind it. Play most x-ball teams in 7-man and they cant battle you.
CKaneSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:59 PM #144
pb_hustler (Banned)
SL74>SL8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKaneSuperstar View Post
7 man is the best, x-ball took out all the gun skills and gave young fast kids ramping on their gun so they can live behind it. Play most x-ball teams in 7-man and they cant battle you.
lol yea, due to ramping there are alot of players that can't play in semi cuz they know they will just fail.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:33 PM #145
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

I dont know when i switched from semi to ramping , it truly did nothin for me other then being able to crawl down each nuckle of the snake while shooting 15bps at the back corner at the same time lol . I think if your a good player your a good player if you suck you suck there will be no way to hide it when there a tournament .

Old 03-10-2011, 10:41 PM #146
pb_hustler (Banned)
SL74>SL8R

ya but thats the thing, u were in the day wen semi was the only thing,cuz u already could shoot fast and snap on semi. ppl that came into the sport recently started playing with ramping without even attempting to play semi, wen they actually try they cant even shoot a lane off break. then ppl began to start diggin ramping over semi and ppl start making outragous opinions that 7 man is old and should be gotten rid of cuz they perfer to ramp all day. also someone who plays pr practices on semi has a better chance in winning a snap battle over someone who only has played xball. snapppin with ramp isnt just as accurate. at least that my opinion. but ya it depends on the overall player too

Last edited by pb_hustler : 03-10-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:26 PM #147
tito0919

Quote:
ya but thats the thing, u were in the day wen semi was the only thing,cuz u already could shoot fast and snap on semi. ppl that came into the sport recently started playing with ramping without even attempting to play semi, wen they actually try they cant even shoot a lane off break. then ppl began to start diggin ramping over semi and ppl start making outragous opinions that 7 man is old and should be gotten rid of cuz they perfer to ramp all day. also someone who plays pr practices on semi has a better chance in winning a snap battle over someone who only has played xball. snapppin with ramp isnt just as accurate. at least that my opinion. but ya it depends on the overall player too
i agree ramping is for people that dont know how to walk there gun and relie sso much on 15bps coming out of there gun like that shyt sucks i would perfer semi you become better at gun skills when i started paintball at the age of black and purple impulses and the cockers i was plaing with a semi spyer and would rappppppppp one ballen and i was only 15 16 years old so yea semi is better and is like oh shyt this is easy dont have to do nothing but aim pull trigger and there they go balls after balls
tito0919 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups