good luck breh
thnx guy
pb_hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2011, 02:34 PM #107
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

Good **** at the tournament yo things happen and next event instead of getting to semi finals well be in the finals . Plus that was some of the worst reffing i seen in a while .

Follow Me On Twitter - RyoungPaint
tpa954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:19 PM #108
Xx_White-Boy_xX
Dead RaBBits

Xx_White-Boy_xX plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpa954 View Post
Good **** at the tournament yo things happen and next event instead of getting to semi finals well be in the finals . Plus that was some of the worst reffing i seen in a while .
fasho, everyone played hard as hell. we jus need to tweak some things, practice more as a team, and get back out there. The next one is ours fellas!!
Xx_White-Boy_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:20 PM #109
Xx_White-Boy_xX
Dead RaBBits

Xx_White-Boy_xX plays in the APPA D5 division
btw does anyone kno where to find the pics from yesterday?
Xx_White-Boy_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:44 PM #110
pb_hustler (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_White-Boy_xX View Post
btw does anyone kno where to find the pics from yesterday?
u gota go to the tournament section on the main page, look for cfps. and look for any threads of ppl posting pics. it mite take a couple of days for them to b uploaded tho.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:48 PM #111
pb_hustler (Banned)

Quote:
lol i think we were the only team getting penalties at the event. ya i am not gunna lie the reffing was ok some major bad calls. thats y alot of miami teams dont even wanna waste the time and cash if they are gunna get bad calls nearly every event they go to. but lets continue to push hard guys, cuz even good teams go through the same bull**** and they still pull through. plz everyone come sunday, if were gunna get even more serious everyone needs to show up to practice and no leaving early anymore. were drilling on everything for the next 5 to 6 weeks.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:55 PM #112
S_RaNdOm

S_RaNdOm plays in the PSP
S_RaNdOm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
S_RaNdOm plays in the APPA D4 division
Someone might post random pics and have a couple of you, but most people that want pics pay a photographer ahead of time to take pics of them or there team. It was a good expierience for everyone and most of the refs where good besides the 2 that where just straight retarded, lazy, and *******s lol. Next time well actually play the field layout (or atleast look at it together) and have the teams set 4 sure

RIP David Vitiello
S_RaNdOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:08 PM #113
pb_hustler (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_RaNdOm View Post
Someone might post random pics and have a couple of you, but most people that want pics pay a photographer ahead of time to take pics of them or there team. It was a good expierience for everyone and most of the refs where good besides the 2 that where just straight retarded, lazy, and *******s lol. Next time well actually play the field layout (or atleast look at it together) and have the teams set 4 sure
ya i would like to do alot of back player and front player drills this weekend and drills that concern everyone so in the process the team can gel together, cuz they are still some members that really don't know each other and cuz of that some of us still dont trust our teammates, so we cant keep **** crossed up or work out a simple wire and front player doing work. also wen the layout for the 3rd event shows up, i will ask danny to see if he can put the layout for medley and with that we can practice most of our sweet spoting and break out shooting.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:31 PM #114
corteofla

corteofla plays in the PSP
corteofla plays in the MiLP
corteofla is reppin' sidebar 4 life
corteofla plays in the APPA D2 division
Good playing you guys sunday...if you ever wanna set up a scrim let me know we need other people to play against.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:34 PM #115
S_RaNdOm

Quote:
Originally Posted by corteofla View Post
Good playing you guys sunday...if you ever wanna set up a scrim let me know we need other people to play against.
Good playing you 2. Ya i would love to set up a scrim sometime. I"ll let you know in a couple weeks 4 sure. thanks

RIP David Vitiello
Old 03-07-2011, 09:10 PM #116
corteofla

corteofla plays in the PSP
corteofla plays in the MiLP
corteofla is reppin' sidebar 4 life
corteofla plays in the APPA D2 division
For sure..message me when you do.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:19 AM #117
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

Hey guys this week we are going to have the teams setup for D4 and D5 .
I would like every ones opinion on who should play on which squads . Send me a PM so i can get an idea of what every one thinking .

Old 03-08-2011, 10:29 AM #118
S_RaNdOm

Just hit me up already talked to almost everyone on the team about that. next 2 weeks is straight drilling we will be having everyone playing with everyone to see what works. + need to pick up a cpl more anyway not enough

RIP David Vitiello
Old 03-08-2011, 11:18 AM #119
rastamon512 (Banned)

rastamon512 plays in the PSP
rastamon512 is playing at Living Legends III
rastamon512 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rastamon512 supports Team VICIOUS
if you guys ever want cfp pics, supply me with a ride and food, and ill look about getting media coverage.
rastamon512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:23 AM #120
pb_hustler (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastamon512 View Post
if you guys ever want cfp pics, supply me with a ride and food, and ill look about getting media coverage.
hmm.... that mite b doable, are u willing to sit in the back of the truck with the paint while eman and me give u our scraps.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:11 PM #121
Reaction "Big D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb_hustler View Post
hmm.... that mite b doable, are u willing to sit in the back of the truck with the paint while eman and me give u our scraps.
u guys need to come do cfoa
Reaction "Big D" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:12 PM #122
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

How did you do over there??? Also is the standing up for CFP?

Old 03-08-2011, 09:01 PM #123
Reaction "Big D"

Quote:
How did you do over there??? Also is the standing up for CFP?
we got 6th out of 17 teams the big break before the semi finals killed but that **** was fun the refs were great they was on top of every call as for competition lot of it it got teams from GA, AL, NC, SC u name it there is no favoritism

Think abt only thing is its i think field paint only but when u pay for entrance they give u like 6-7 cases and its not race to 2 its the old points system psp had before the change but its still great to me
Reaction "Big D" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:38 PM #124
punk2blade12
Dirty Jersey

punk2blade12 plays in the PSP
chino get a hold of me

Silent Killers
punk2blade12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:20 AM #125
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

I think we should have a serious sit down with medley this week and ask if they can update the field to what ever the next CFP/PSP layout is . Imagine how well would have done if we actually played the field and new the angles a week a head of time instead or running out there blind not even being able to walk to field . This is almost as important as all of us having chemistry together and knowing how we each play. which we will being doing from here on out with are locked squads . I think we are heading in the right direction and we can make a serious push at World Cup if we can keep it up .

Old 03-09-2011, 12:56 AM #126
pb_hustler (Banned)

Quote:
I think we should have a serious sit down with medley this week and ask if they can update the field to what ever the next CFP/PSP layout is . Imagine how well would have done if we actually played the field and new the angles a week a head of time instead or running out there blind not even being able to walk to field . This is almost as important as all of us having chemistry together and knowing how we each play. which we will being doing from here on out with are locked squads . I think we are heading in the right direction and we can make a serious push at World Cup if we can keep it up .
i think they changed it something similar to texas psp. but i can ask danny if we can change the layout wen cfp releases the layout.
ReplyRegional Ups