Azura69

has been a member for 10 years
we were soldiers uses em for the bullets in the trees,

you can see it in the added features on the DVD
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2002, 03:52 PM #44
Predator3

On 9/9/02 on Fox Sports Net on one of the extreme sports shows, they had a section on Paintball at Hollywood sports in California. They had cool concept fields like tomb raider, saving private ryan etc.
Centerflag Dynaflow 68/4500
My LOADER:
Ricochet 2K

IM me at Quietflightsf38 for info on for sale items.
Old 09-11-2002, 10:47 AM #45
siayajin
not a 2K1er

siayajin is a Supporting Member
Something i forgot to add to my earlier post.....

2yrs ago, me and 3 of my teammates had the chance to ref Ja Rule and Murder Inc (record label) for a day of paintball. It was pretty cool, of course I didn't realize who (wow, he's short) it was till halfway through the day till I saw the "Rule 3:16" shirt which was promoting his then upcoming album. He was a pain in the *** though, everytime he shot someone he would lift up his goggles during a game to yell "it's murder!!!" I had to keep yelling at him to keep his goggles down. Still, he was cool at the end of the day and was even interested in getting into paintball. I
Old 09-11-2002, 04:48 PM #46
mod squad
i have a shag.....fear me

i saw an article in popular mechanics and they said that paintball was one vote away from being in the summer olympics. hahaha

One of the worst things about life is there's no danger music.

WWW.PAINTBALLREFSGONEBORED.COM

CHECK OUT OUR SITE!!!
SUPID POSSIBLY FUNNY ****
Old 09-12-2002, 05:51 PM #47
usaref

usaref is a Supporting Member
On the show Junkyard Wars on TLC (yea yea, the learning channel) will have a show about paintball on wednesday the 18th at 9pm

Sniping 101:
Step 1 - get closer
Step 2 - get closer
Step 3 -a little closer
Step 4 - I'm serious, just a tiny bit closer
Step 5 - bunker the pisss out of them
Old 09-12-2002, 08:33 PM #48
Ov3rmind
Bandwidth Serial Killer

I just saw that "Just Shoot Me" that everyone had talked about before. IMO, the producers should be shot (with a real gun). It's stupid enough to see full grown adults act like 12 year old newbies, but then there's the complete disregard to safety (no masks, barrel plugs, etc.). It also made all the true tournament players around the world seem like war crazed kiddies. Stupid sitcoms, do your research!
Quote:
everytime he shot someone he would lift up his goggles during a game to yell "it's murder!!!"
That's just retarded, I don't care if you are a celebrity. I guess it just confirms my assumption that they [rappers] aren't really that intelligent.
Old 09-13-2002, 11:36 AM #49
Deftones99

I dont think anyone reads this but...

Down Here In Miami one of the former Bejees opened up a paintball store ... it was on the news also the radio station Zeta 4 ( all rock just to mention ) had one of there radio host get shot up by one guy who worked at the station that owned a PB Gun Umm Lets See where else ClockStoppes had PB guns Jack@ss Not to mention ... oh and Puff Daddy Or Pdiddy Paintballs There is pics of him playing down in Strike force here in miami thats cool
Old 09-13-2002, 04:04 PM #50
Ov3rmind
Bandwidth Serial Killer

Quote:
Down Here In Miami one of the former Bejees opened up a paintball store ...
From what I've heard, he's on a team called the Royal Rat Rangers. They played a Pan Am tourney, but I forgot which one.
Old 09-14-2002, 12:07 AM #51
Asian-Assassin

umm on travel channel they were doing a special on 9-11 and how airport security is all hard-assed now and they thought this kid had a gun and they searched his bag and he had a PGP pump pistol

MY FEEDBACK
Old 09-15-2002, 12:01 AM #52
Team Dark Exiles
COVER ME!!!!! *splat*

On the radio coming home from school one day I was listening to 99X (anybody in atlanta knows what I'm talking about) and they sometimes they say hey this is so and so I am 99X, and I heard "This is Shawn Ellis professional paintball player of Team Avalanche and I am 99X" that suprised the hell out of me. ANd I did see Dave Attel play paintball it was at Paintball Atlanta during a night game with the Blackhearts.
Old 09-15-2002, 02:39 PM #53
Fall_Child
wait, what?

On the next episode of junkyard wars, they're gonna build paintball tanks
Old 09-17-2002, 09:30 PM #54
Gizmo212

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this because i havent read the whole Thread but i think i cliffhanger they use a 68 black automag for the Bolt gun repelling tool thing. It's just what it looked like to me and it may not be true.

Off the subject but how the hell can a cross between basketball, football, and gymnastics get on TV and paintball cant. I can't rremember what the show is called, maybe someone else can help out on that, again sorry for gettin off the subject. it was like basketball with trapoleans on the court.
Old 09-17-2002, 09:35 PM #55
Fall_Child
wait, what?

^^

SLAMBALL!!
Old 09-17-2002, 09:36 PM #56
Gizmo212

Thats it!!!
Old 09-17-2002, 09:37 PM #57
Gizmo212

I also heard the thing on 99x but i dont remember him saying he was from avalanche
Old 09-17-2002, 09:38 PM #58
Fall_Child
wait, what?

Good lord, your avatar kicks ***
Old 09-18-2002, 06:59 AM #59
Gizmo212

Thanks!
I think in armegeddon they use 4 black 140 rnds for the bottom of the gravity packs.
Old 09-18-2002, 09:07 PM #60
OSUAvenger
Putting "Me" in "Team"

Haven't seen it yet.. but i thought i post it... ill be on season 2 of Splatter Factor (unless they cut me out) in January

Look for the NCPA Allstars !

I'm in The Front ... GO OSU!!!

Brian
Old 09-18-2002, 09:10 PM #61
siayajin
not a 2K1er

siayajin is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by usaref
On the show Junkyard Wars on TLC (yea yea, the learning channel) will have a show about paintball on wednesday the 18th at 9pm
Just saw the episode. Personally, I don't normally watch the show and even thought this would be boring after the first 5min. But, after awhile i got into it and enjoyed it. Personally, I think TLC, Junkyard Wars, and the contestants did a great job
Old 09-18-2002, 09:19 PM #62
DTang
Banned

DTang is a Supporting Member
yeah it was a pretty good show. I liked how they put kind of a teaser in there with tourny ball and had bea young ("a world class paintballer") as the judge, just kind of shows the public how big the sport really is. And how they said its a huge SPORT, that was important. Also the use of the word 'marker' by the expert on the yellow team. One more thing, that dude did not know how to shoot that imp... i almost laughed... and those bronx bravest were cuttin it close with their driving skillz
Old 09-19-2002, 03:24 PM #63
munkeyd00d
Its cool to put "B4nned"!

I watched junkyard wars

I watched junkyard wars, its one of my favorite shows. I thought the paintball tank idea was pretty cool, and the had a guy from tippman pneumatics witch was pretrty cool.BUT i have bad news, my very good friend that plays paintball katie, came home from school today and told me that her teacher was making her do a project on why paintball was bad =/. I was going insaine about this because they (in the report they were reading) said "Jake was playing paintball with his friends and came 2 inches from getting shot in the eye!"i was dissapointed they made it seem like they did. They didnt even included 1 posotive (i saw the report) about paintball or any saftey things we do, masks, barrel plugs, etc etc. She's going to go in and do a repor on how theyre wrong and how paintball is a good report, and hopefully theyll give her a chance to talk.But if they dont, im gonna see that somthing happens about that. Because i think its terrible what people are saying about paintball and what theyre making it look like.I swear if they visited a paintball feild and played/watched for a day they'd change their minds. But theyre to stubborn and .....well just moronic to do so. So lets hope things turn out for the better or Paintball and they dont teach other kids in school that paintball is a bad sport.