Community Focus

Old 03-17-2011, 12:09 AM #22
pacasowithagun
SMASH! Now clean it up!!

pacasowithagun owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pacasowithagun is an NCPA National Champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPaintballer View Post
Who? Either way, if you're that retarded to get arrested at your own concert, then you probably deserve it.

Anyway, the cops in Philadelphia are there mostly to protect the students. The Cops in State College (Penn State) are there to punish the students.

I feel safe on campus... but 1 foot outside of campus I'd probably get murdered.
let me guess, you go to temple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borgboy17.5 View Post
Our cops arrested Wiz Khalifa at his own concert here in Greenville, NC haha
Thats cause all he raps about is weed. Any person can put two and two together and figure out that he is going to have drugs on him...
pacasowithagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2011, 01:13 AM #23
0ddball
It's what I do...

0ddball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
0ddball has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
0ddball has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
0ddball has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I go to ualbany, we have some animals at our school. cops were strict enough, after this past weekend they won't let anyone drink i bet. (if you didnt see it, was even on glenn beck) check kegs and eggs riot on youtube.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:21 AM #24
RC-51
MOTORCYCLES!!!!

RC-51 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
RC-51 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
RC-51 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I had a clean driving record till I moved down to school. Cops in Florida are @$$?:&"!

"Originally posted by automagwarrior: its more fun to ride a slow bike fast than ride a fast bike slow"
RC-51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:12 PM #25
memorex
I'm Suppish

memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is playing at Living Legends V
memorex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
memorex supports Team VICIOUS
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-51 View Post
I had a clean driving record till I moved down to school. Cops in Florida are @$$?:&"!
Old 03-30-2011, 04:19 PM #26
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional

buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
the cops here at penn tech are hell on wheels. just got an underage for walking thru a parking lot at 1:30 in the morning with 2 other guys. i blew a .026 my buddy blew a .04 and the SRA from the complex blew a .056... ten mins later they caught a kid stumbling thru the gates that blew a .245, what i didnt get was that me n the 2 other guys i was with were walking perfectly fine and werent even that drunk.... pisses me off

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:41 PM #27
trixbackman

trixbackman is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPaintballer View Post
The Cops in State College (Penn State) are there to punish the students.
AMEN to that!

"He may have a face like a waffle iron, but he has a heart of gold."
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
-Sir Winston Churchill

trixbackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:54 PM #28
Terd Fergusen
HOTDOG AND SWEETHOG

Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
the only time i have ever seen cops at my school is when those annoying confrontational preachers are on campus. people used to openly smoke weed in my high rise last year and no one gave a ****. kinda like it that way.

Terd Fergusen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:32 AM #29
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu View Post
the cops here at penn tech are hell on wheels. just got an underage for walking thru a parking lot at 1:30 in the morning with 2 other guys. i blew a .026 my buddy blew a .04 and the SRA from the complex blew a .056... ten mins later they caught a kid stumbling thru the gates that blew a .245, what i didnt get was that me n the 2 other guys i was with were walking perfectly fine and werent even that drunk.... pisses me off
Then refuse to submit to a breathalyzer test, if they don't have articulable reasonable suspicion then they can't stop you (in MA at least, I don't know PA law).

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
corporationpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:55 PM #30
ammo303
Don't come at me bro

ammo303 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ammo303 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ammo303 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by corporationpaintball View Post
Then refuse to submit to a breathalyzer test, if they don't have articulable reasonable suspicion then they can't stop you (in MA at least, I don't know PA law).
I have a few questions about that statement, I'm studying to become a police officer and am actively involved with the police service so do excuse me if I come of rather strong handed in saying this, I mean no disrespect.

Quote:
ten mins later they caught a kid stumbling thru the gates that blew a .245
Why where you still in the park ten minutes later, it's human nature to leave the area of displeasing contact, and even if you where still in the park why where you close enough to see what he blew...most people avoid cops let alone wait and watch who they pick up next.

As far as not walking straight...thats a very obvious sign of being under the influence...I'm going to make the assumption that the cop had a flashlight, keep in mind all police officers are trained in every mode of pissing you off possible so they know how the body reacts under the influence. By .04 you'd have problems adjusting to light...that is more than enough reason to say you where under the influence...moreover you're a kid, no offence mean't there but if you tried to argue all he has to say is "through my 8 months of training and my specialized training I received over the years as well as years on the street I have gained the ability to distinguish those under the influence" That is more than enough of a reason under the law...it's how the world works bro...

once again, no disrespect mean't; just thought i'd educate y'all on how it works...call it stupid if you want

People in Canada are stupid...we need cops

Watchu know about safety?...Haters...
ammo303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:06 AM #31
~JasonG~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdisciullo View Post
they are pretty much non existent at WVU
this statement could not be more false. The cops at WVU are consistently on the prowl for any kind of behavior they consider to be out of line. Underages are common and undeserved most of the time. The UPD as well as the state police department are a bunch of overpaid *******s with too much time on their hands.

Ranting hard because i myself had a rough encounter with some of these fine officers recently, for no good reason.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:47 AM #32
Terd Fergusen
HOTDOG AND SWEETHOG

Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terd Fergusen View Post
the only time i have ever seen cops at my school is when those annoying confrontational preachers are on campus. people used to openly smoke weed in my high rise last year and no one gave a ****. kinda like it that way.
i would like to add to this the fact that our 'parking enforcement officers' are the biggest ****ing *******s on the planet. to them it isn't a job, they genuinely look forward to ticketing & booting as many cars as they can. they are worse than rent-a-cops and they drive around all day in golf carts harassing students.

Terd Fergusen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:50 PM #33
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
Marathon monday was today on my campus, here are a few examples of what was happening all over campus:

Every one of our res halls/houses was like this, it was nuts.

Know what campus police did? Nothing as long as it wasn't in a can/bottle. Half the kids on campus weren't even students, they were from other schools who came to party for the day.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:58 PM #34
p8ntballoc11
Awaiting Email Confirmation

i go to hopkins and the cops are so chill. they give you rides if you're drunk and if you're smoking they just tell you to put it out, or they just turn the other cheek. i've legit had a cop walk by me at my smoking spot while i was lighting up and he didn't even say anything.

my school is in the hood of baltimore so they just want us to be safe and they let us do our own thing.
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:44 AM #35
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammo303 View Post
I have a few questions about that statement, I'm studying to become a police officer and am actively involved with the police service so do excuse me if I come of rather strong handed in saying this, I mean no disrespect.

Why where you still in the park ten minutes later, it's human nature to leave the area of displeasing contact, and even if you where still in the park why where you close enough to see what he blew...most people avoid cops let alone wait and watch who they pick up next.

As far as not walking straight...thats a very obvious sign of being under the influence...I'm going to make the assumption that the cop had a flashlight, keep in mind all police officers are trained in every mode of pissing you off possible so they know how the body reacts under the influence. By .04 you'd have problems adjusting to light...that is more than enough reason to say you where under the influence...moreover you're a kid, no offence mean't there but if you tried to argue all he has to say is "through my 8 months of training and my specialized training I received over the years as well as years on the street I have gained the ability to distinguish those under the influence" That is more than enough of a reason under the law...it's how the world works bro...

once again, no disrespect mean't; just thought i'd educate y'all on how it works...call it stupid if you want

People in Canada are stupid...we need cops

Watchu know about safety?...Haters...
Ah, but what you are missing is the fact that laws within each state are different. In MA there is a much higher standard than in other states that I have worked cases. Here the police can't bother you (or be a 'pest') without 'articulable reasonable suspicion'.

I don't mind you coming off as strong handed, I've worked in various positions within law offices for going on a decade. I work on a daily basis with the precedent not just the laws themselves. I mean no disrespect by this, however, I am more knowledgeable of the details of the law many officers I have talked with. You get told what the law is and to enforce it, which is a very difficult job. My job, however, is to find out which cases are in my favor and how I can get around it- and I like to think I'm good at my job.

If you gave this case to me, I'm certain I could find precedent (within MA, I don't have access to Canadian laws) and write a legal brief that could persuade the judge to throw out the breathalyzer results. If I get really bored after the busy season (aka finals) I will write one up that very well may just blow your socks off.

Old 05-14-2011, 11:08 PM #36
Irish916
eThug

Irish916 plays in the PSP
CSU's police generally aren't too bad. They give house owners noise violations instead of everyone drinking tickets. They give tickets for biking/skating through dismount zones and bust idiots who smoke in their dorm rooms.

Other than that they tend to not bother you.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:58 AM #37
jk178206

jk178206 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
jk178206 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jk178206 supports Team VICIOUS
jk178206 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Ohio Universities cops are pretty laid back, Athens PD on the other hand are some hard cases. I worked for parking services, you know the *******s that put the tickets on your cars, and I got in pretty tight with OUPD, they were some pretty chill guys. They are pretty cool about just letting you dump alcohol out if you were underage, and I didn't see them bust too many people when I was in the dorms. But you also have to remember, what's bad at your school, is nothing compared to here. Last year, Palmerfest had some pretty sweet fires, riot control had to come, and of course the horse cops.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:53 AM #38
kuski19

Well Columbus police pepper sprayed the **** out of us on Saturday during woodfest.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:42 PM #39
Young_Grasshopper
BMW ///M POWER

Young_Grasshopper is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu View Post
Why would you agree to that? You're not behind the wheel, they can't force you to take a breathalyzer.
Young_Grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:35 AM #40
Ion103
SEMPER VIC

Ion103 plays in the PSP
Ion103 is an NCPA National Champion
Ion103 plays in the APPA D2 division
Ion103 is All In
Cops are *******s at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. They patrol around on bikes and bust any person walking on the streets. They busted a couple of big parties and gave hundreds of underage tickets.

Now NO one will throw a party because they are scared of getting busted.

Good thing Im 22 and can go to the bars.
UW-Whitewater Paintball Team - KEE/EMPIRE
Ion103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:32 PM #41
Wango_Tango
AH MOTHERLAND!!!!

Wango_Tango is a Supporting Member
the my school only has security guards, who only get mace. The school is right in Manhattan, so there are enough cops nearby if anything happens

"Originally posted by §Galactus§You should sig me again. That way, when everyone looks at your signature, they would be like "Holy **** that dude is so awesome he got sigged twice" It would be espically awesome if you sigged this post. So that people who read your sig will be confused as well as amazed

I know, right?
Old 06-09-2011, 04:35 PM #42
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~JasonG~ View Post
Underages are common and undeserved most of the time.
I hate to say it, but if you're underage and you consume alcohol (no matter the quantity), you are aware of the risk you take with potential enforecement and your punishment is more than likely not "undeserved".
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote