It is what it is

There is no need to be upset.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:14 PM #906
Wally
Tricky Tricky Stuff Yay

has been a member for 10 years
Think I've got it all locked down just looking for a bit of advice...

I work out at 8am and work my job 10-5pm. I was looking at fasting 8pm to noon and eating at noon. That would mean I would be eating my largest meal at work and prepacking everything and having access to only a microwave. Not the biggest fan of microwaved steak and chicken so I'm wondering if I just kept the fast up until 6pm and just put everything into that one meal. I'd follow up later before bed with a caesin shake as well. If I do the second idea should I through a protein shake in anywhere between and I'll also be sipping on BCAA's through the day already.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:36 PM #907
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

I don't think you could fast that long without ebbing away at muscle. I could be wrong, though.

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
]TSS[ Dake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:52 PM #908
Wally
Tricky Tricky Stuff Yay

That's my concern, I've always eaten multiple smaller meals at work out of tuperware and it's not what I would call enjoyable. I'm worried it might be rough to choke down a huge reheated meal like that.

Thing that really sucks is I've got a full commercial kitchen here but my boss doesn't let anyone touch it... bastard.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:58 PM #909
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Tacos View Post
I havent ate no food for 15 hours. 1 more hour left but i've noticed my energy levels are way more higher on this 16 hour no food gap. I've went and did things and woke up super early. Went and purchased a new snowboard and bindings for this up incoming season.

Drinking coffee though. Not sure if that counts as food. I'm still not hungry.
And I do my own research you noob. I ask questions and google questions at the same time.
I'm trying to lose body fat not be a body builder. Just maybe have some arm and stomach tone.

My friend is vegan and he isn't rich. All he eats is soup and noodles. But I don't understand why he eats soup because most soup is very HIGH in sodium. Which is also not good. Maybe i'll stick to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich diet but then again that doesn't sound healthy to me either and bean burritos are one of my favorite items that doesn't sound bad to me maybe toss in some bagels with no cheese. Noticed the cheese has Saturated fat which is hard to burn off. So maybe just plain bagels and fruit and vegetables. Still trying to decide which meal plan sounds good.
Seriously guys, be glad your mother didn't drink with you in the womb.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:22 PM #910
Seeme123

First off thanks for making this guide it was extremely helpful. I am going to be starting a new blast of DC on Monday and figured I would give IF a go. I am currently cutting and have been doing 2500 cals on training days and 2000 cals on off days. Generally on training days I have been doing 300 grams P/ 250 grams C/ 33 F, and on off days 300 p/ 100c/ 44 F.

I have a few questions regarding IF. I read the link you posted about protein only for breaking the fast and am interested in doing this. I was planning on stopping my feeding window at 10 and breaking my fast at 2. Monday's and wednesdays I am in class at 2 so instead of trying to eat 20% of my cals the protein only would be extremely convenient. If I trying to eat 300 grams of protein should I do 2 scoops to break my fast?

Also I will be doing LISS cardio on my off days towards the middle to end of my fast. I read on Martins site he recommends BCAA's while doing cardio. How many scoops do you recommend I use?

Diet outline as of now Training days:
Meal 1 ( pre workout)
P: 50 grams
C: 2 grams
F: 1 gram

Meal 2 (post work out)
P: 190 grams
C: 200 grams
F: 20 grams

Meal 3 ( before bed)
P: 60 grams
C: 48 grams
F: 11 grams

Totals: 300p/ 250C/ 32 F

Off days:
Meal 1 (40%)
P: 120 grams
C: 40 grams
F: 17 grams

Meal 2 (30%)
P: 90 grams
C:30 grams
F:14 grams

meal 3 (30%)
P: 90 grams
C:30 grams
F:14 grams

totals: 300P/ 100C/ 45F
Seeme123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:37 PM #911
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Xtend just throw in one full scoop and a half in your water bottle, down half that **** before you start, and keep cutting it with water throughout the workout. Works for me anyways.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:10 PM #912
Wally
Tricky Tricky Stuff Yay

Hardboiled eggs and homemade jerky have made bulking on leangains so much easier!