Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-17-2012, 07:08 PM #820
FHS JewFro
black AND white

may be in the worst mood all day then, but i ****in LOVE how lean i looked an hour before my first meal

im not doing IF anymore tho, kinda miss it, but ill be iight, i still look like a beast
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2012, 01:13 PM #821
nightcrewcaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
blaze before you feast

Just like anything, this **** is obviously a bit harder than planned when actually applying it, lol. So far I'm doing fairly good with the initial feast, by that time I'm famished and had just worked out, so gorging myself is definitely not an issue, lol. It's reminding myself to eat AGAIN that's the problem. I spent so long breaking myself of grazing habits, I now need to reintroduce them during my feeding window. Also, BRB realizing I've only got an hour or so left to eat and start inhaling and raiding everything in sight, lol.

That said, I can definitely already feel the system working. Also haven't seen any real loss in strength or performance at the gym or on my bike (plenty of BCAA's help I'm sure). Right about that 14th and 15th hour I'm starting to chomp at the bit to work out and reward myself with a meal, lol.

Question: I'm going back through the thread now, and I'll delete this last part if I find the answer myself, but I've seen a couple different things regarding the fast. Is it a total fast?? I remember seeing a few pages back some people talking about anything over 50 calories, blah blah blah, but didnt find any posts that actually solidified it for me if that was allowable or not. I really have no problem fasting completely, but, a small splash of milk in my coffee woulnd't be turned away either, lol. Or is it not worth it, and just say **** it and drink only water?

Last edited by nightcrewcaptain : 08-20-2012 at 01:16 PM.
nightcrewcaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:52 PM #822
nightcrewcaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyshome13 View Post
Never thought I would see Lurker condoning legal prescription use haha
Edit: fixed.jpg
Old 08-20-2012, 02:49 PM #823
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrewcaptain View Post

Just like anything, this **** is obviously a bit harder than planned when actually applying it, lol. So far I'm doing fairly good with the initial feast, by that time I'm famished and had just worked out, so gorging myself is definitely not an issue, lol. It's reminding myself to eat AGAIN that's the problem. I spent so long breaking myself of grazing habits, I now need to reintroduce them during my feeding window. Also, BRB realizing I've only got an hour or so left to eat and start inhaling and raiding everything in sight, lol.

That said, I can definitely already feel the system working. Also haven't seen any real loss in strength or performance at the gym or on my bike (plenty of BCAA's help I'm sure). Right about that 14th and 15th hour I'm starting to chomp at the bit to work out and reward myself with a meal, lol.

Question: I'm going back through the thread now, and I'll delete this last part if I find the answer myself, but I've seen a couple different things regarding the fast. Is it a total fast?? I remember seeing a few pages back some people talking about anything over 50 calories, blah blah blah, but didnt find any posts that actually solidified it for me if that was allowable or not. I really have no problem fasting completely, but, a small splash of milk in my coffee woulnd't be turned away either, lol. Or is it not worth it, and just say **** it and drink only water?
I'll have a small cup of strong coffee a couple of hours before workout just to keep the hunger at bay some mornings. Just be sure you drink it black.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:53 PM #824
nightcrewcaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPressure View Post
I'll have a small cup of strong coffee a couple of hours before workout just to keep the hunger at bay some mornings. Just be sure you drink it black.
Yeah, I usually like to have one in the morning and maybe one around noon towards the end of the fast, both small cups and black. I do lean towards candy coffee though, hence my question, but I've got enough trucker in me to drink it straight black
Old 08-20-2012, 02:54 PM #825
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

has been a member for 10 years
Or you can add cream.

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
]TSS[ Dake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:07 PM #826
nightcrewcaptain

That was kind of the question.......would a couple dozen calories in coffee from say cream or a little milk negate the fast??
Old 08-20-2012, 03:33 PM #827
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
I wouldn't risk it tbh
Old 08-20-2012, 03:46 PM #828
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

You still IFing Lurk?
Old 08-20-2012, 03:50 PM #829
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

paintballh00dlum has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
getting leaner everyday. cant wait to stop this cutting bull**** though.
paintballh00dlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:22 PM #830
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

Annual Supporting Member
pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballh00dlum View Post
getting leaner everyday. cant wait to stop this cutting bull<del>****</del> though.
This.

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
pballin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:55 PM #831
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
You still IFing Lurk?
Yes, but the next time I bulk I will not be (though I'll observe 1-2 fasted periods a week because I think it's healthy to avoid downregulation). Normally on a bulk I gain 25-40 lbs, and since IFing a bulk I put on more like 10, though it's assuredly higher quality.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:23 PM #832
nightcrewcaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
I wouldn't risk it tbh
So Lurker says....so it will be
Old 10-02-2012, 05:20 PM #833
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Can't wait to start LG again, looking forward to that extra hour of sleep.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:37 PM #834
tanner202

On dat LG bulk atm. Have been eating from 6Pm-~11PM. Workout fasted at the end of the fast just fine as long as I have my BCAA. Still never getting quite as full as I would like :/

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
tanner202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:45 PM #835
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner202 View Post
Still never getting quite as full as I would like :/
I H8 U

Mad jelly, I always feel full

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:38 PM #836
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Cleaned up my LG protocol.

PWO is always either london broil (400-500g) or Chicken Breast (400g) with roughly 800-900g of red potatoes or rice.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:04 PM #837
tanner202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Revolution View Post
I H8 U

Mad jelly, I always feel full
Has its perks and its downfalls. Pretty much impossible for me to cut without ec or some other appetite suppressant

In other news, Ive been smashing half a box of lucky charms after every workout

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 10-02-2012, 09:09 PM #838
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

FYI. M.B. doesn't ever say go "smash a box of ****ty cereal PWO" for LG. Not hating, but if you read his logs, most of his sample diet pictures, etc. It's all starches.

Talking to him before, he hardly ever eats refined **** in his day-to-day life and recommends starchy carbs PWO.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:12 PM #839
tanner202

I normally shower right after that and then eat a pound and a half of chicken with quite a bit of rice as well.

Edit: I guess Im using it more as a postworkout insulin spike than anything. Then again, I have been told that I am missing the point but I dunno, just love me some sugary cereal

Last edited by tanner202 : 10-02-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:05 PM #840
nightcrewcaptain

About 6 weeks so far on LG, down about 15lbs. Took before pics, so we'll see how it looks when I'm "done" cutting. I put done in quotations, because I seem to be pretty much sailing now on LG. This is much more in line with my typical, natural eating habits, and I dont' even think about it anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I still definitely get hunger pangs towards the end of the fast sometimes, but, how do I put it, they're "tolerable" if only because I know I get to stuff my face in a couple hours......while losing fat, lol.

Edit: And not gonna lie, I was totally worried about working out fasted that long.....but never once have I found myself wanting for energy. Strength has been steadily increasing in the log as well, so all around, nothing but positive.

Last edited by nightcrewcaptain : 10-22-2012 at 04:07 PM.
nightcrewcaptain is offline   Reply With Quote