I changed the 3 orings on the poppit, as well as the rear ram oring and barb block oring. gun works perfect.
I just picked up a gen4 intimidator, and right out the box it is having problems. This is my first intimidator so you will have to bear with me
When I air it up there are no leaks, just when you pull the trigger it just small puffs of air and the ram/bolt moves about 1/2 cm (almost like a luxe with bolt stick) I have looked through some threads and cant seem to find anything. I have done the following.
- fresh battery (2 different ones)
- new ram orings
- clean poppit (it was brass)
- checked hoses
- cleaned and zero'ed out hpr/lpr
- put 3 different tanks on it
- removed the rear air barb block and looked over oring
I noticed the wires on the battery looked like Sh** so i ordered all new wires from crankwalk. also there is no ram bumper on the backcap.