Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-16-2011, 04:11 PM #1
DJ AGG Doll

EASTER SUNDAY at SC VILLAGE.

SC Village IS going to be open on Easter Sunday this year for "The Rabbit Hunt." We are offering FREE entry with a valid coupon. We will be handing out these coupons from now until the weekend of Easter Sunday. If you haven't gotten one yet, next time you come to SC give P.A. a visit and I'll make sure you get one. Just a reminder, Easter Sunday is on April 24th this year, hope to see you guys out there!
DJ AGG Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2011, 09:20 PM #2
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Just received on of those coupon cards, so I might as well be there for that. Ha

-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:18 PM #3
Nicole@HSP

Nicole@HSP is attending Decay of Nations VI
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgs-killer View Post
Just received on of those coupon cards, so I might as well be there for that. Ha

-Jarred
Yes you should lol see you on easter
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Nicole@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:58 PM #4
DJ AGG Doll

Yay! If you need more coupons for your friends, next time you come to SC just pay me a visit and I'll hook you up.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:56 PM #5
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Hehe, will do

I'm just curious about this coupon though. In order to use it, I'd have to get all day air and at least 400 paintballs. However, I am currently using a Tiberius Pistol that strictly runs off of 12gram CO2 cartridges. How would I quality, if possible? *ponders*

-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
Old 02-25-2011, 09:28 PM #6
DJ AGG Doll

Unfortunately, I believe you would still have to buy all day air. I'll double check with my manager and see if there is something else we can work out.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:47 PM #7
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ AGG Doll View Post
Unfortunately, I believe you would still have to buy all day air. I'll double check with my manager and see if there is something else we can work out.
Yeah, I was afraid it would come to that *sigh* I'm not sure if SC Village has 12Gram CO2 cartridges at their park for retail? If they do, then I'll gladly buy $10 worth of cartridges if that's the case! Thank you much in advance DJ AGG Doll,

-Jarred
Old 02-26-2011, 11:36 PM #8
DJ AGG Doll

We don't sell them actually. :-/ And I'm a big dummy and forgot to ask my manager today, I apologize. I will get an answer to you tomorrow night. you're welcome, if there's anything else I can help you out with just let me know.