PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-28-2016, 12:33 PM #1
dapaintballfreak7

Want to sell my 04 Excal acid wash blue/black

Hey all,

I want to sell or possibly trade my (2004 I think) Excaliber Blue/Black acid wash. Willing to negotiate on price. I'm sending it out to a tech soon to get the dwell settings back to normal.. I haven't shot it in a while and forget how to change it back, and it'll need o-rings swapped most likely.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5965(1).JPG (188.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5966(1).JPG (193.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5967(1).JPG (154.2 KB, 6 views)
dapaintballfreak7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2016, 12:52 PM #2
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

skinnyfatguy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Are you looking for an appraisal? If so, there's a dedicated thread for that here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3657046

If you're trying to sell it, I would suggest posting it in the Rare, Classic and Vintage Marker BST section found here: http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=923

You can also post a link in the AKA BST links only thread found here to generate higher viability: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3552895

That's actually a '00-'03 Excal. The milling is referred to as a "full mill". You'll likely want to note what anything else that may be included such as the matching Javelin barrel and AKA padded gun bag. If you're able to determine what type of solenoid and board it has, that would be useful information as well. Also, please note the this forum requires you to list an asking price. Also, sale threads are not allowed in this section, so I'd suggest starting one in the one I referred you to above. Nice looking gun and good luck selling.

PS. If you decide to part out the barrel pictured, I'd be interested depending on the bore size(s) of the back(s) and price.

skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List
MCB Feedback | Old PBN Feedback | CC Feedback | eBay Feedback
skinnyfatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 08:09 PM #3
dapaintballfreak7

-

Hey Skinny,

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it a lot. Sorry, but I'm looking to sell the gun as a whole and keep the barrel, as I'm trying to gain the most amount of money to get back into paintball.

I'll be posting on the board you provided above, and will list it after I get it fixed and tuned back to normal. Thanks!
dapaintballfreak7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:08 PM #4
Pariel

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Honestly, you're probably able to get more money parting it out these days.

But you'll have to see what kind of offers you get.
Pariel is offline   Reply With Quote