First let me start by thanking you for supporting PbNation. We appreciate your contribution to the paintball community and we ware proud to unveil the new PbNation.com layout.
We've been listening as people have been making site suggestions.
You guys wanted less ads.
You wanted more screen real estate space so you could see more text per page.
You want to see new things on the site without having to go to Updates.
However, you still want the same basic feel you have come to expect out of PbNation. We hope we've accomplished that with this new revision. It's not a major departure from the old layout, but we think it's pretty cool.
What exactly has changed?
- For starters, there's one less ad on the page. The skyscraper ad that was on the far right is gone.
- The rectangle banner (previously located in the upper right corner) was made slightly larger and moved to the opposite side of the page.
- Since we have more space horizontally, there is now a button for the FAQ on the navigation bar.
- We've introduced a new PbNation News links at the top of the page to keep you aware of what's new on PbNation.
- We also have a Community Focus area which will highlight interesting threads and happenings in the paintball community.
If you've previously hidden the field & store finder, you've been defaulted back to the default of showing it. You can hide it again in your user control panel should you feel the need.