Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-14-2011, 05:18 PM #1
TheGiant

Help with solenoid/barb direction (yes I searched)

Sorry if this is already somewhere else, but I searched and couldn't find the exact answer.

I have a Humphrey hea10f5-gl-106w I'm installing in a 2-wayed Tippmann ebolt project. I'm not entirely sure I have the barbs or body to the solenoid mounted in the correct direction. I've seen it done about 3 different ways, and when my noid clicks the ram doesn't move, but is holding pressure.

If someone could tell me the correct way to assemble the body, and what barb locations go to which (i/e lpr, front and rear of ram) it would be much appreciated (including all internals if there is a picture out there, it's been a while since I took one apart but I think I have it correct) If needed I can take pics of mine disassembled and someone can tell me if I did it right.

I think I'm going to put it together like in protege noid, and see if that works. Any help would be appreciated.

Based on the protege lpr:
4 would go to front of the ram
2 to the rear
3 would be LPR (on other side)

Marq noid:

Protege Noid:

From PBgateway:
TheGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2011, 05:43 PM #2
gamer565
Read the manual!!

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
Side with one hole is the inlet, side with 2 holes are the outlets. The side with 2 holes, the top on or one farthest from the wires is constant feed.

All intimidators and marqs use the same noid. Marqs and gen5's use the same layout. Gen1-4 you have to flip the middle section around for it to be in the frame correctly, and im not sure about gen6's

gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote