Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2011, 05:28 PM #1
stalefishsk8er
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
stalefishsk8er supports Team VICIOUS
stalefishsk8er supports Team VICIOUS
stalefishsk8er is for the Gunfight
stalefishsk8er supports Pev's Paintball
top shot+paintball=?

hey does anyone know what this would equal? i was watching the history channel and saw the commercial for the next season of top shot and say a paintball marker being used idk if its a spyder or an azodin marker but i cant wait for it
stalefishsk8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2011, 09:02 PM #2
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.
 
Fubarius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: New Richmond, WI
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain


Spyder, probably a Sonix. Guys doing the shooting aren't wearing masks (nearly all are professional shooters, if they can't be trusted to not shoot themselves in the face I don't know who could), but the guys being shot at were wearing full head shield masks and jump suits.
__________________
David Johnson, AKA Fubarius.

000110 200 11202 10 000020
012211 021 22110 22 121101
222001 222 10220 00 022212
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:13 PM #3
supreme leader
 
 
supreme leader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: adult world
supreme leader is playing at Living Legends V
people that shoot real guns don't use full face protection,they only
use goggles or glasses.
you never point a real gun at another person, even if it is unloaded.
yes it does make us look bad they dont have full face protection
supreme leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:29 AM #4
L337PwNaGe (Banned)
AGGtastic
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: *330*
they couldn't hit ****.

just goes to show
paintball/=/real guns
L337PwNaGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:54 PM #5
paintballinR
 
 
paintballinR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: GA
 has been a member for 10 years
Looks like the broke or chopped a ball tirades the end..it was spewing like crazy
__________________
feedback
paintballinR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:53 PM #6
[Angel][SCF]
Who Dares Plays
 
[Angel][SCF]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SoCal
they were shooting them at the other team, not trying to hit them, just trying to force them to try to complete the challenge "under duress".

what they shoulda done was got the team captain of every pro team out there with ego's and nt's and w/e just laned non stop. thats some mother effin duress right there.
__________________
Team Website: SoCal Fly
Thank You Angel Sports, DC Shoes, Evasive Motorsports and Hollywood Sports Park for your continued support.
[Angel][SCF] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:47 AM #7
kitiper68
Dein Tot kommt schnell!
 
kitiper68's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: RENO
kitiper68 posts videos on PbNation
kitiper68 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kitiper68 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
kitiper68 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i was really ticked at this episode. every other thing they touch on the show they bring out a pro and have a training session. and i mean everything they touch...blow guns, tomahawks, even throwing knives...they have a pro. But when the paintball gun comes up, "here you go shoot at the other guys," that is it. they could have had any number of pro paintballers come out and say, "shoot in a straight line...this is called laneing. and this is a bob long victory with a dye rotor and gurilla air system that can put out up to 30+ bps." but no, they just hand them a 25 dollar walmart gun with grav feed hopper and co2, and say go to town. i watched this and after about 10 shots they chopped paint and not a single ball made it to the runners after that. out of like 7people on each team only 1 got hit. if you havent noticed this situatioin really annoyed me.
__________________
Dust White Bob Long Closer
SmartParts ION TadaoRaider TechTL7 RedzBody
★☆ If your parents DONT pay for your PB stuff, put this in your Sig ☆★
kitiper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:17 PM #8
receiver545
www.PBHeadshots.com
 
receiver545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Shelby, NC
receiver545 plays in the PSP
receiver545 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
receiver545 supports Team VICIOUS
receiver545 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitiper68
i was really ticked at this episode. every other thing they touch on the show they bring out a pro and have a training session. and i mean everything they touch...blow guns, tomahawks, even throwing knives...they have a pro. But when the paintball gun comes up, "here you go shoot at the other guys," that is it. they could have had any number of pro paintballers come out and say, "shoot in a straight line...this is called laneing. and this is a bob long victory with a dye rotor and gurilla air system that can put out up to 30+ bps." but no, they just hand them a 25 dollar walmart gun with grav feed hopper and co2, and say go to town. i watched this and after about 10 shots they chopped paint and not a single ball made it to the runners after that. out of like 7people on each team only 1 got hit. if you havent noticed this situatioin really annoyed me.
I'm with you on that!
__________________
Check out - www.PBHeadshots.com - For sick Paintball Photography!
Demolition D4 CFOA 5MAN SERIES CHAMPS

receiver545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:36 PM #9
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream
 
Pump Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Central Wisconsin
Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is playing at Living Legends VII
Pump Scout supports Team VICIOUS
Pump Scout is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Love the show, personally, even this episode. Having any paintball exposure on a shooting show is good. The catch here is that pretty obviously, none of the contestants had played before, and were massively unfamiliar with the ballistic track of a paintball. They shot the Spyder as they would have an M-4... right at the target, when those of us who play know you shoot where the target's going to be when the balls get there.

Still amusing, though. I hope they do more with paintball, knowing it's a way to get the stress levels sky-high in the shooters.

By the way, there were point penalties if a participant got hit. Not that there were many hits, but it did count against a team's score to have their teammates take hits.
__________________
WISCONSIN NAVARONE
Pump Scout's Curator's Corner thread
Inception Designs

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:23 PM #10
IntenseImage
Death Dealer
 
IntenseImage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Northampton, PA
IntenseImage is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitiper68 View Post
i was really ticked at this episode. every other thing they touch on the show they bring out a pro and have a training session. and i mean everything they touch...blow guns, tomahawks, even throwing knives...they have a pro. But when the paintball gun comes up, "here you go shoot at the other guys," that is it. they could have had any number of pro paintballers come out and say, "shoot in a straight line...this is called laneing. and this is a bob long victory with a dye rotor and gurilla air system that can put out up to 30+ bps." but no, they just hand them a 25 dollar walmart gun with grav feed hopper and co2, and say go to town. i watched this and after about 10 shots they chopped paint and not a single ball made it to the runners after that. out of like 7people on each team only 1 got hit. if you havent noticed this situatioin really annoyed me.
The challenge wasn't to shoot a pb gun. If it were, like w the other challenges, then you could be upset that a pro wasn't brought in
__________________
IntenseImage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:28 AM #11
xMikeyxMayhemx
Helghast Infantry
 
xMikeyxMayhemx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Baltimore MD
I would have at least expected a Extreme Rage or some other cheap agitated loader. A grav feed? They could only get like 5 shots off with that thing. I was glad to see a marker on the show but not a good one? They have budgets for everything but i bet they just borrowed a staff members kids gun and put this together last minute. At least an Ion or something worth shooting (even if only this challenge) hell they probably could have gotten SmartParts (or even Bob Long) to sponsor and donate a gun if they just mentioned the name.
__________________
MIKEY MAYHEM
xMikeyxMayhemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:31 AM #12
xMikeyxMayhemx
Helghast Infantry
 
xMikeyxMayhemx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Baltimore MD
Just remembered the show is practically fully funded by Basspro. They probably carry this marker in store so thats what they used. What a joke.
__________________
MIKEY MAYHEM
xMikeyxMayhemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:35 AM #13
xMikeyxMayhemx
Helghast Infantry
 
xMikeyxMayhemx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Baltimore MD

By the way Fubarius was totally right. Spyder Sonix.
__________________
MIKEY MAYHEM
xMikeyxMayhemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:22 PM #14
JohnSherman
 
 
JohnSherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Annual Supporting Member
JohnSherman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMikeyxMayhemx View Post
I would have at least expected a Extreme Rage or some other cheap agitated loader. A grav feed? They could only get like 5 shots off with that thing. I was glad to see a marker on the show but not a good one? They have budgets for everything but i bet they just borrowed a staff members kids gun and put this together last minute. At least an Ion or something worth shooting (even if only this challenge) hell they probably could have gotten SmartParts (or even Bob Long) to sponsor and donate a gun if they just mentioned the name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMikeyxMayhemx View Post
Just remembered the show is practically fully funded by Basspro. They probably carry this marker in store so thats what they used. What a joke.
What's your problem? Seriously, there is nothing wrong with a mechanical marker or a gravity feed. Don't be a pompous ***.

By the way, Smart Parts closed down last year. It's kinda been all over the forums, so I'm surprised you didn't notice considering how much of an expert you seem to be about paintball. /sarcasm

P.S. You can edit previous posts. The button is at the bottom of each post.
JohnSherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:37 PM #15
NFz Shark
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
looks like an interesting idea, but not legit
NFz Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:35 AM #16
xMikeyxMayhemx
Helghast Infantry
 
xMikeyxMayhemx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Baltimore MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSherman View Post
What's your problem? Seriously, there is nothing wrong with a mechanical marker or a gravity feed. Don't be a pompous ***.

By the way, Smart Parts closed down last year. It's kinda been all over the forums, so I'm surprised you didn't notice considering how much of an expert you seem to be about paintball. /sarcasm

P.S. You can edit previous posts. The button is at the bottom of each post.
Lol and i have a "problem"?
Im sorry i don't sit around trolling this forum all day.
Im too busy being a pompous ***.
__________________
MIKEY MAYHEM

Last edited by xMikeyxMayhemx : 05-10-2011 at 01:46 AM.
xMikeyxMayhemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump