PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-26-2012, 08:12 AM #43
16_ProGat
Registered Cockerphile

has been a member for 10 years
I'm thinking about getting into ball python breeding when I get out of the Military. I used to have a few assorted snakes before I left. You guys seem to know what's what in this industry, maybe you can help me.

I'm really interested in Axanthics. However, I've heard that buying a couple dominant or co-dominant males and breeding them to a ton (5 each) of females is the way to go. At the same time purchase 3 or 4 visual females and grow them up. If I go into this I'm definately going to go head first.

Male Bumblebee Het Axanthic
x
Female Pastel Het Axanthic

What would this produce? I'm still trying to learn the math but this could produce Axanthic Pastels, super pastels, spiders, regular axanthics and... what else? These combo's are blowing my mind, heh...
Old 05-01-2012, 10:37 PM #44
zoo520
dust black

zoo520 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zoo520 plays in the APPA D4 division
I just want to say to KFresh, in case nobody here has said so before: nice avatar. I love CV/LOC. /random post

PM8 / Poison Geo2 / Midnight Geo3
zoo520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:33 PM #45
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

PBFreak875 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PBFreak875 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit

Getting this little guy soon. Hypo lipstick het albino, possible super albino. Not bad for my first.

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
PBFreak875 is offline   Reply With Quote