My empire resurrection, trigger is sticking and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what is wrong with it. I took apart the whole trigger assembly recleaned the trigger assembly and lubbed. Still seems to stick when it is aired up. So I relubed the three way and tried retiming it. Still sticks what is the factor resetting point for the three way? I have tried tuning three way from flush but still no luck.
1) take the frame off the gun. See if its in the frame or the pneumatics.
2) if in the frame, take it apart.
3) clean out the lube and anything else that is caught in there.
4) DO NOT LUBE. It literally does not need it. The trigger group will move freely without it.*
5) re-assemble, making sure the parts move freely.
6) shoot, shoot more. Working the trigger is the best way to get it softer.
*for over 20 years, cockers have never needed any lube in, on or near the trigger. I don't know where you got this info, but its wrong.
mine doesn't stick every time its intermittent if i hold the trigger back it has a higher likelihood of sticking and i wiggle trigger or gently push forward it finishes cocking stroke. Any ideas what is causing this.
I found on the stock frame you can actually over-tighten the shoulder screws essentially pinching the trigger plate. Check to make sure you are not cranking down those shoulder screws, and barring that check the trigger spring, I had mine slip out and ride up the trigger chamber on a couple of occasions because my spring was too soft/short