PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-02-2015, 01:40 PM #1
Tmomentum
I'LL RICK ROLL U

Tmomentum owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Shockwave Board

So i am possibly trading my Ego for an Axe. it has the optimus board in it currently. Though the guy trading said that if i contact Kee they will send me a New Shockwave board for free. Is This True? Thanks

Also. i see how everyone replaces the feednecks. are they that crappy and break easily or is it more cosmetic thanks.
Tmomentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2015, 01:51 PM #2
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
I've seen it done both ways for the board. Can't speak directly for KEE, but I've known a few people who have gotten boards swapped at no charge. I've also known people who just ordered a Shockwave board on their own. When you get the gun, contact Paintball Solutions and see what they'd want you to do on it.

Feedneck, I haven't had any functional problem with my stock neck. I'm going to replace it with the Empire Neck because I like that neck better (fell in love with it on my Resurrection and my Kryptonite Cocker), and I like the stub system instead of the one-piece neck body screwed directly into the gun.

The stock neck is a little "tall" for most people these days, but it's nothing like the old "smokestack" necks back in the day. I'd get the gun in, see if it's something that bothers you, and if it is, then worry about it. When I get the Empire neck, I'm going to put the stock neck back on my stock body and build a second Axe.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 01:56 PM #3
Qontrol

Qontrol has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Qontrol has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmomentum View Post
So i am possibly trading my Ego for an Axe. it has the optimus board in it currently. Though the guy trading said that if i contact Kee they will send me a New Shockwave board for free. Is This True? Thanks

Also. i see how everyone replaces the feednecks. are they that crappy and break easily or is it more cosmetic thanks.
I bought a used Mini last year and had all kinds of issues with it firing multiple shots per pull. I called Kee and they sent me a shockwave board for free. It seems to have fixed the issue but I haven't had a chance to go out and play since I swapped out the board. Kee seems to be very generous with sending out new boards.
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:07 PM #4
Clark Gryphyn

I asked them to send me a Shockwave board for one of my Axe's that had the Optimus board in it, and they did so without issue.
Clark Gryphyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM #5
Tmomentum
I'LL RICK ROLL U

Tmomentum owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thanks all for your knowledge on axes
Tmomentum is offline   Reply With Quote