Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM #1
risingc2

Trigger Bounce

I found that when walking the trigger, if I slap my index finger high on the axe trigger, it fires one shot on the initial contact point, and a second as it slips down to the valley of the trigger. This cause three shots per cycle (2-index & 1-middle).
I have a long and light trigger pull with the activation paint set at the very end of the pull. Doing this makes it very easy to reach 12.5 bps.

I imagine there are two ways to remedy this. The easiest being to set the activation point earlier, but not so much as to damage the micro switch, and the other being to play with the debounce setting.

My question first would be if I need to? I'm far from a tournament level player, but I would rather not have a regular practice that would become illegal should I enter my first tourny.

Next question is if this needs to be tunned out of the marker, what would be your suggestion as to how.

Thanks for helping this noob.
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM #2
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
You can increase your debounce to eliminate the bounce shot and decrease RoF so that you aren't gaining the extra shots.

To physically eliminate it, you already said how to fix it. Play with where the trigger activates and adjust it from that till you get a safe trigger pull.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote