PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-30-2011, 09:05 AM #43
deadboxking

Herbies 30th & 31st OPEN.

we are going to Herbies for some fun Saturday & Sunday to paint up our paintball players. & get ready for Herbies 26 hr game SEpt 9th-11th 2011. Word has it that Herbie is thinking in having 2 big games next year maybe April & Sept 2012.
deadboxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:25 AM #44
excav8rguy

Talking

Sweet man hope to see you there. ill be the rockin the olive mini, and my son will have the black slg. My wife and daughters will be there taking pics and even my oldest daughter wants to try paintball.
excav8rguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:10 PM #45
PLPTshooter

awesome weekend

had some freetime at work, so figured id post about the awesome weekend at herbies, alot of renters out and some tourny guys, got to play with both groups, had awesome time out!
PLPTshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:40 PM #46
stackz8
st4ckz

i might be going out on saturday, seeing if any tourny ballers going to be out, if not ill rec it out i just want to ball, friends going to let me barrow and gun. ant been in a year thanks "thanks edd, you da man, and great coach :-)"

Last edited by stackz8 : 08-01-2011 at 11:44 PM.
stackz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:04 PM #47
deadboxking

herbies paintball

ok, just heard that the backyard field in fallon is Field Paint Only now (crap Karange ) so we all here and from alot of other players want to thank you HERBIE for your bring your own paint for 13 years out at your fields now & for keeping your paint prices low and still having great paint for the RecBall Players & the Tourney players. $45-$55 for High End Tourney Paint. Good luck on your brain surgery , our family will have you in our prayers, we are looking forward in a fast recovery and in the 26hr Big Event sept 9th-11th 2011.
deadboxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:04 PM #48
Mikey B
Rock Licker

has been a member for 10 years
Mikey B supports our troops
I'm planing on playing Saturday, anybody know of any groups that are coming out?
Mikey B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:55 PM #49
PLPTshooter

yes thanks herbie for allowing bring your own paint! was gonna try the fallon field till they went to karnage only....ya no thanks.
PLPTshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:15 PM #50
Nicow

Exclamation Herbies Aug 27

Hey everyone in the Reno/Sparks/Carson City/Fallon/Frenley Area.

I'm new to this site but wanted everyone to know I am bringing a group of about 15 out to Herbies on Aug. 27th. Mixed group, some have gear, some don't. Age range is mixed too, 14 year olds to 40 year olds, bunch of mid 20's too. I'm 25.

We are going out there to have some fun, mostly rec. ball. Come on out if you want to play with us. We will welcome anyone who wants to play. Like to see some women play, my wife and sister will be playing and don't want them to be the only ones...

BTW, I wont be able to make it to the Big tourny this Sep., but I will hopefully be playing/training for next year. I hope Herbie has two next year because I will miss this one. Lookin to get involved in a Team or something.

Last edited by Nicow : 08-16-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Nicow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:30 PM #51
DaMeanLady
Capo Dei Capi

DaMeanLady owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hello alll! Hardly ever visit this site but have played Herbies off and on for 10 years. Neil rocks!!! One of the most friendly field owners I have ever met in all my playing years. And to top that he plays both scenerio and tourney ball! The guy is a wealth of information and is always willing to share his knowledge with those who ask.
Legend - Eddie! We gotta get together and run a game or two! How you been?
Vague - Clint is that you? You still in Texas? Yep, there used to be some awesome games along with some real good friends back then. You still playing?
I'll see about making a run out one weekend to Herbies to hang out. Would be nice to see everyone. Can't play though. Hurt my knee in Chicago, hurt it more beginning of last month so skipping DC and saving myself for Vegas. Let me know when you guys are headed there and I'll try to hook up.
Dan

Last edited by DaMeanLady : 08-18-2011 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Error
DaMeanLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:36 PM #52
Nicow

Aug 27

Was out at Herbies and had a blast! Next time we will be up there on a cooler day!
Old 08-31-2011, 01:11 PM #53
MPRoberts0

Can't wait for the big Scenerio game comming up!!! Who's going?
MPRoberts0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:12 PM #54
Nicow

This Sucks...

I can't go because I have to work all day saturday, and sunday evening.

Please tell Herbie to host two next year! Then I will have better odds!
Old 09-03-2011, 10:38 PM #55
Ravenbrother

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPRoberts0 View Post
Can't wait for the big Scenerio game comming up!!! Who's going?
I reservered my spot a few days ago.. Looks like fun.
Ravenbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:21 AM #56
nvghostrider

Great evening at the field. Damian and the TAW crew are all set up and morning brief is set for 830AM. Looks to be an awesome weekend.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:28 PM #57
nvghostrider

Headed up to the field tomorrow, supposed to be a small group playing. Also hoping to arrange a benefit for Neil day n the first Saturday of December. More info later.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:19 PM #58
nvghostrider

Saturday December 3rd

Get ready for big game fun on Saturday the third of December. Details to follow but expect discounted paint sales, holiday cheer, and a chance to give a little extra for Neil. Bring your own paint or boost sales on field paint to help just that much more.

Holiday battle will ensue...
Old 11-26-2011, 11:09 PM #59
nvghostrider

Sorry about the short notice but here are the particulars: December 3rd, 2012 the gates will be open at 900hrs and game on at 1000hrs. Simply put, this is a benefit game for Neil Herbert. For anyone that is not aware Neil has been in and out of the hospital for quite some time with medical issues. If anyone has played paintball in Northern Nevada in the last fifteen years and has claimed to have never heard of Herbies Paintball may either be very forgetful of probably didn't play paintball in that time.

At the field there will be donation jars set up to help Neil and his family as times have not been the easiest lately. This is a bring your own paint day but sales at the field will help them that much more. Several grades of Valken paint will be available for sale. There is little we can do to offer the amount of gratitude deserved to someone who has done so much for not only the paintball community but also the community proper. Even the loose change jammed under your back seat is helpful, please do not hesitate to give what little you can offer. Thank Neil for supporting us!

As for the play on December 3rd, it will be a big game format. Field area played will depend on the amount of players on the field. Expect a few props and possibly some light role playing from a few participants. Theme for the day: Gears Of War.

Admission: here is another chance to give. Admission for the day will be $20 OR a new, unwrapped toy or toys, with a value of five dollars or more and $5. That's right! The chance to pay $10 admission, sure. But why not buy several toys for the giving season.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

Joe Allen
President
Battle Born Paintball Club

Last edited by nvghostrider : 11-26-2011 at 11:29 PM.
nvghostrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:58 PM #60
MPRoberts0

We will be there with as many people as possible for my boy's birthday, and for Herbie. GAME ON!
MPRoberts0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:37 AM #61
ck028

I grew up playing at DD years ago and then Herbies. He has always been very kind and we owe him so much more. I wish I could make it out but I do send positive thoughts. I hope you guys have a good turn out.
ck028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:10 PM #62
RIP2010

We will spread the word via text to all of our followers to bolster the attendance at Herbies.
RIP2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:15 PM #63
nvghostrider

Thanks a bunch. I'm sure Neil deeply appreciates everyones support.