PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-06-2011, 11:13 AM #1
MPRoberts0

has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up Herbies

Had a great time yesterday! A nice mix of players and no "drama". Thanks Herbie! The fields are looking great. If you haven't been, you should really check this place out.
MPRoberts0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2011, 12:29 PM #2
deadboxking

we were there playing at herbies and we kept getting shot by the girls playing , hummmm, oh well it is all good. the players from battle mtn was pretty good. the fields did look like there was alot of new dirt bought in and playing with the dragon was cool. thank you Herbie and it was good to see you looking better from your cancer battle from the 3 years. hey roberts, are you guys going to Herbies Sept 9-11 26 hr event this year?
deadboxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:33 PM #3
MPRoberts0

Talking

For sure! We will be there
Old 02-06-2011, 03:34 PM #4
MPRoberts0

I've been there for almost all of them. It's a freakin blast!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:30 AM #5
Eddiethelegend

Herbies

Glad to hear u guys had a good time. Our team should be out there at Herbies next weekend,not this weekend,so don't get confused lol!! But Herbies is definately the greatest place to play paintball outdoors in Nor.Nev!!!!Hope to c u there!!!!
Eddiethelegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:52 PM #6
deadboxking

just got a call from our captain, alot of the tourney players will be at Herbies in Fernley on Sunday to practice Feb 13th 10am.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:03 PM #7
deadboxking

Thanks Herbie and crew for another great day of paintball and to the boys/girls clubs that were out there. Our guys had fun playing with the other groups too. It was our first time playing bunker hill and loved the basement under the blue building wish we had a picture of the guy who was getting married next week and his big group because he was covered with all colors of paint by the end of the day, missed you mark/////////
Old 03-08-2011, 08:25 PM #8
dacapper

Herbies paintball

I am stoked, I am off work at the hospital and super exited to play at Herbies this weekend. My little brother is organizing a birthday party, and there will be plenty of targets. See you on the feilds!
dacapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:34 PM #9
deadboxking

hey Eric, we will be at Herbies Paintball Saturday 3/12 with all the guys, 1pm, my friend will be there to with her about 15 friends for a birthday game, plus we heard another group of 22 will be there to play, so, it sounds like a great day of paintball to shot alot of paint,,,,,
Old 03-13-2011, 12:16 AM #10
dacapper

What an amazing day

My hats off to all the people at Herbies. today was beautiful the weather amazing the players awesome and the fields were perfect. I had a blast hunting my brother down and playing with all the groups. I can barely keep my eyes open and or move right now. Truly one of my top ten days playing paintball. Thanks again to everyone
Old 03-22-2011, 02:04 PM #11
deadboxking

well, this last Sunday was a blast at Herbies thanks to Paul for letting us use his Droid, sweet marker, Eric, we might have to work this weekend, depends on the road conditions, we are home today, wed. and thursday because of the snow, but we will let you guys know where if we play this weekend. Barry, add 6 more players to the list for Herbies 26 hr event in Sept 9-11, 2011. talk at you soon,
Old 04-03-2011, 02:39 AM #12
dacapper

Another awesome day

Just another awesome day playing up at herbies. Three groups were up there plus myself. We all got together and played some beautiful games. Everybody got along, and had a great time. Thanks for another amazing weekend you guys.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:55 PM #13
deadboxking

Herbies Paintball Monday and Tuesday

We got home last night and now its paintball time , Eric we will be at Herbies on Monday 4/11 and Tuesday 4/12 to play some great paintball. Herbie said the park will be open for some groups on both days , call the guys and lets have some fun, iam off for 1 week he yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:10 PM #14
deadboxking

Herbies Paintball

hats off to the fallon navy dudes and the groups from reno that came out on monday we played until 6pm and we were tried, sorry i had to work on the tuesday but we all will be at Herbies this saturday Ross, do not bring that crap karnage out anymore it bounced to much, we all got 50 cases from Herbie this week Redemption tourney paint and got the 2 cases of pods. see you all on saturday.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:28 PM #15
magcman

Went out to Herbies

Wow was out their last weekend in the rain tons of people everyone was nice and friendly, had a great time. Thanks Herbie
magcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:12 PM #16
deadboxking

carl, see you at Herbies May 7th and 8th, i might be there on Monday to play with the group coming out at 12 noon. we will bring 21 cases for all our guys. call eric and the boys.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:43 AM #17
Demon of the Mist (Banned)

How northern Nevada is it?? I wouldn't mind taking a drive up there so long its not to extreme.
Demon of the Mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:10 PM #18
dacapper

Saturday May 21

looking forward to it , got off work and should be bringing up at least another four guys with me. Who else is going to be up there? We had an absolute blast the friday before last with the kirkwood ski resort guys, the weather was perfect and I am definitely hoping for a repeat performance. I just got a phantom, and I am looking for some targets, see y'all on the feild.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:54 PM #19
cstylz31
HYFR

cstylz31 is playing at Living Legends V
cstylz31 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cstylz31 supports Sherwood Forest
cstylz31 posts videos on PbNation
cstylz31 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
What do the fields look like at herbies? Whats on the ground and how are the bunkers? How many fields/ airball fields?
University of Nevada Paintball #09
cstylz31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:40 PM #20
kitiper68
Dein Tot kommt schnell!

kitiper68 posts videos on PbNation
kitiper68 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kitiper68 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
kitiper68 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon of the Mist View Post
How northern Nevada is it?? I wouldn't mind taking a drive up there so long its not to extreme.
its in fernley 25 miles east of reno a few miles off of I-80. i havent been to herbies in a very long time but i still give it a big thumbs up.
kitiper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:58 AM #21
Eddiethelegend

5pm Herbies Tomorrow!!!!!

Some of my friends are having a party at Herbies tomorrow so I'm inviting anyone who would like to come out and join us and have a good time to come say hello and ball it up!!!! Hope to see u there!!!
Eddiethelegend is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups