PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-05-2011, 07:28 PM #43
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

sumsemperfi has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sumsemperfi has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Any time. My shocker is a pita it's so temperamental. But I only get to play like once a year so it just sits most the time.
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2011, 07:40 PM #44
Brandon32689

Ya we took his apart to clean and power button fell into pieces. Dang just once a year!
Brandon32689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:46 PM #45
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

It's usually either I don't have the cash. My friend doesn't have the cash or we have to work something stupid. Every year around this time we start sayin we are gonna go at least once a month. But we don't haha. The first time I took my shocker apart I drove the grip screws thru the upper board. Haha
Old 02-05-2011, 08:10 PM #46
Brandon32689

Lol ya its hard to play when u got other stuff i got a wife n a 6 month old n work 60plus hours a week but we always try to play every other Sunday or at least once a month. It's fun sport. Is like to try a tourney if I had time. Ya idk about smart parts much I use to have a ion and wasn't to happy with it.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:54 PM #47
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

My epiphany was my first electro pneumatic gun besides an auto cocker super stock. And I have loved it. Had it about 3 years maybe maybe 4. I got mine right when the price drop dropped to 200. I'm not a fan of the blade trigger on them. It feels good IMO but I don't like it. So I need a new trigger on mine other the. That I'm golden. I like smart parts idk y but I do I'm currently rebuilding an old school impulse and thinking about trying to find a nerve
Old 02-05-2011, 09:06 PM #48
Brandon32689

My buddy has a old school black impulse with cricket board he's wanting to sell. Sweet man thanks for all your help I'm glad someone checks out the forum
Old 02-06-2011, 04:03 AM #49
keeperdude
Ramblin' Wreck

keeperdude is an NCPA player
keeperdude plays in the APPA D4 division
Yeah I got the Epi right when the price dropped too, absolutely love it! I play every single weekend with my college team and my epiphany shoots just as good if not better than all the other guns people have (etek, ego, pm, dm, etc) I absolutely love this gun.

BIG thanks to:
Nitro Paintball
keeperdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:07 AM #50
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

U ever use the ans90* frame for ions. I'm thinkin about getting a new body for my epiphany and they have a body frame combo for cheaper then just the frame.
Old 02-06-2011, 06:56 AM #51
Brandon32689

That's cool. I wish the epi had bolt out back and was a little lighter would be my only complaint. But if I found a good deal on one id rock it as a spare.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:08 AM #52
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

I rock it as my main. Simply because my mains always go down haha. But really the weight and having to take it apart doesn't bug me to much. It kinda forces you to check out your whole gun that way and at least see the condition of everything. Plus it's only like a 10 minute job. I spend more time cleaning paint out of cracks haha. My complaint is the anno wearing off real bad and the rubber strips coming off. The only reason why I want a new body and frame.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:56 PM #53
keeperdude
Ramblin' Wreck

Yeah the anno wearing off is pretty obnoxious, but if you really want to you can get it redone, but not like a regular anno. Someone made a thread here awhile back with a SICK all white gun, possibly PM him for details. But yeah, i love taking it apart i feel like i really understand the gun haha. The body I have on it does have BoB but i rarely use it.

BIG thanks to:
Nitro Paintball
Old 02-06-2011, 07:46 PM #54
Brandon32689

oh really there is a bob body for the epi? were can i see one at he may be interested for easer cleaning
Old 02-06-2011, 08:11 PM #55
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

Just do a search for bob ions. They take the same body stuff or what ever. I saw that powder coated epiphany was pure secs. But I want a little lighter. The place I played at last time had a field that was like 500yards from the truck over rough terrain and by the time I got to the field my arm was tired lol. And I'm not weak and do work out lol.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:19 PM #56
Brandon32689

hell ya you think that is bad i use to have a tippmann a5 with a stock and flatline and all that other stupid stuff just for looks after a couple hours of playing my arms were ready to fall off lol
Old 02-06-2011, 08:41 PM #57
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

im wanting to pick up a tippy, i really want to go to d-daysome day.. its sad i live in ok about 2 hours away from tulsa but yet i never make it up there..
Old 02-06-2011, 08:42 PM #58
Brandon32689

oh really, ya id like to go sometime to i am in tx but it still would not be that bad of a drive
Old 02-06-2011, 08:46 PM #59
keeperdude
Ramblin' Wreck

I mean, I play at OK-DDay and i carry it around for several hours every day for a week and 14 hours for the big game and it doesn't bother me, (Im a skinny kid who doesn't work out...but i am in shape haha) The weight has never been an issue for me, if anything it keeps the gun more stable while shooting IMO.

The BoB that I have is here... http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3315837

And don't worry, haha I lost the stock thing so the gun feels just like a normal gun lol.

BIG thanks to:
Nitro Paintball
Old 02-06-2011, 08:56 PM #60
Brandon32689

man that looks pretty cool if the gun was black it would look even better but looks good, ya the epiphy is not as heavy as a tippy tho with all kinds of stuff lol
Old 02-06-2011, 09:08 PM #61
keeperdude
Ramblin' Wreck

haha no sir! not by a long shot! Tippys are a bit on the heavy side lol. yeah i kinda wish it was black...but not really i don't think.

BIG thanks to:
Nitro Paintball