PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-19-2015, 10:00 PM #1
Geza24

Looking to play/team in Macon GA

Starting to play again, played about 8 years ago on a small local team from Milledgeville Ga. Played also at OTP. Just looking to play some on the weekend and see how that goes and possibly join a team again.

Using Bob Long Vicotry and PE Gtek. Private message or post on here, Thanks Everyone!!
Geza24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-25-2015, 07:15 PM #2
Angel Baller
Bonus balls please?

has been a member for 10 years
Angel Baller owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Angel Baller supports Pev's Paintball
I'm in school in milledgeville. Haven't played since high school. Anything going on in the middle GA area?
Thomas Taylor Fan #282
|OLD PBN Feedback|
|New PBN Feedback|
Angel Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 02:53 PM #3
GrimSlayer

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
GrimSlayer plays in the MiLP
GrimSlayer plays in the APPA D3 division
Can't really speak for too many fields in middle Georgia but have played a couple of MILP events at Big Indian Paintball the past couple of years and is probably your best bet if you live near Macon. Field there was very nice for the event and know a few people who have played there. Everyone says the field is great just a little expensive.

There is also Hot Shots in Mcdonough, but I don't hear too many good things about it lately. Last time I played there was a CFOA xball event back in like 07 or 08 so the field has definitely changed.

Old Feedback
GrimSlayer is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups