PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-17-2012, 06:39 PM #1
Lomarandil
SPPL/UWL Veteran

Lo's Sale -- VSC Phantom, Vibe, 45/45, Invert Too, Revy and more!

Well, I've finally graduated, have a steady income, and have paid off all the student loans.. so it's going to be upgrade time soon. But before I can bring in the new, it's time to share some of the old.

Basic sales rules and info:
All prices include shipping via USPS first class. Add $5 for Priority. The buyer will cover the cost of any tracking desired. I'll cover insurance.
I don't hold any items unless we discuss otherwise. First to put the money in Paypal wins.
Post, then PM please. It helps me keep track of things.
My gear is used, but functions. Do not assume immaculate condition unless I state otherwise. However, it will work immaculately when it leaves me.
Be respectful.

Feedback threads:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1340575
StockClassPaintball Forum -> Lomarandil Feedback
Automags.Org Online Forums - Lomarandil's Feedback
http://forum.specialopspaintball.com...owtopic=107576

And as a final note: feel free to offer trades, and I will feel free to decline them.

Titus Rental Vibe -- $80
Originally part of the SC Village fleet, restored to excellence from the best parts of 3 vibes. It works great. Cosmetically beat up, but I've used it in UWL tournaments with nothing approaching a hiccup. Comes with a stock Ion barrel, but you can add the Redz Pepperstick (0.689, 14") for $10 or the Stiffi (.689 or .691, 12") for $30. Also includes the Redz cradle on/off asa. I can also include a TechT/Python adapter, PM me if you're interested.

VSC Phantom -- $250
This has been my go-to marker for years. Unfortunately, I don't play often enough to keep my snap-shooting up, so open class is my new way to go. It has the ASP Detent mod (with paperwork and spare orings), an aluminum one-piece feed (apparently custom, since I've never seen one like it). Mostly black, the VSC ASA is electric blue, and the original SC feed (included) was originally red. M16 grip and L-stock included, as are the components of the "Nelson Evolution" valve, CCI spare parts kit and spring kit, and detent ring set if you're the tinkering sort. Also will come with the gun case, velocity adjuster, and a very old Ronin gear wrist harness. Barrel is the stock CCI 11"

Crossfire 45/4500 tank: $80
Pretty basic Crossfire tank, hydro is good through January. Includes a CP tank cover and a thread protector. The gauge is cracked, but it doesn't affect functionality.

Invert Halo Too hopper: $50
Only used for one day (what can I say, I love pump). This is probably the one item that could be described as immaculate.

VL Revy hopper: $30
Pre-BE red shells, 12v, works great. Has a small chip in the feedneck that I tried to show in the last photo.

Scuba tank (not pictured): $75, local pickup (Colorado) only
Red scuba tank with a boot and cover, includes a paintball fill adapter. The tank is out of hydro, but will pass inspection.

Apex tips: $30 (Apex 2) or $10 (Apex 1)
Apex 2 tip has never been used, Apex 1 tips show moderate use, tongues in good condition.

SpecOps FusionX Pants: $20
Custom made for us skinny guys, this pair has a 34" inseam and should fit anyone in the 28-32" waist range. Highly padded in the knees, lots of mesh to keep you cool in the summer. ACU pattern with silver mesh. Used a dozen times, but you couldn't tell by looking at them.

Volleyball knee pads: $10
Great pads, they cover from knee to mid shin with about a half inch of neoprene. The elastic has just stretched out too far for my skinny legs. Protect your knees -- they'll never heal quite right if they get messed up.

Azodin double trigger frame: free
If you don't want to spend the cash on a single, just hack up this double!

10rd tubes with green caps or orange speed caps: PM me for quantity and pricing.

Enjoy!
Lo

Last edited by Lomarandil : 08-17-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Lomarandil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2012, 08:01 AM #2
Lomarandil
SPPL/UWL Veteran

Vibe and Revvy Gone
Old 08-20-2012, 09:39 PM #3
hddndrgn35

pm'ing about the apex2 tip.
hddndrgn35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:29 AM #4
Lomarandil
SPPL/UWL Veteran

Replied
Old 09-25-2012, 06:35 PM #5
kermit879

Posting for feedback
kermit879 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.