Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 01:01 PM #1
cynicalrider
robert paulson

ST:A GDT V. ??? Brocoma's and poor stock advice

Go.

"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2014, 01:02 PM #2
S1XNOM

I just realized that Mike is the new Tny`.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:09 PM #3
cynicalrider
robert paulson

But I don't work at Target so I have that going for me.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

Old 07-15-2014, 01:17 PM #4
S1XNOM

Yeah but at least his vehicles had cool mods.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:20 PM #5
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Uncool vehicle = all mods uncool by default

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 PM #6
cynicalrider
robert paulson

The build is slow due to the wedding but coming along just the same. Most of my mods have gotten me anywhere the other trucks I roll with go. Recently I did the "Wash the truck for the first time in months" mod.

If I ever install a twin stick crawl box I'll make sure I paint it white.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:24 PM #7
lowbudgethero
Boomer

zip tie license plate mod
Old 07-15-2014, 01:27 PM #8
S1XNOM

That bumper makes me nauseous.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:41 PM #9
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Function > Form

It's not finished yet though, eventually will have 2 5/8"s shackles on it, two aux reverse lights tied into the current reverse switch, and a legit license plate bracket.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:56 PM #10
lowbudgethero
Boomer

I would have just kept the brocoma stock and bought a dual sport instead
Old 07-15-2014, 01:59 PM #11
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
I would have just kept the brocoma stock and bought a dual sport instead
That will be happening as well, but an f4i comes first. Dual sports are cheap and always avail.

Old 07-15-2014, 02:04 PM #12
S1XNOM

It's just so ugly and stock in all the wrong places.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:11 PM #13
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1XNOM View Post
It's just so ugly and stock in all the wrong places.
With all your 4WD experience under your belt I would love to know what you think should be done first.

Old 07-15-2014, 02:24 PM #14
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
1. Disregard off road, acquire sportscars.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 07-15-2014, 02:27 PM #15
cynicalrider
robert paulson

The cost to fun ratio is no where near equal. Same could be said with an offroad truck and dual sport, but since I have the truck already based on my needs, I rather make it my own. Now replace that with street bike and I whole heartedly agree.

Old 07-15-2014, 02:28 PM #16
S1XNOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
With all your 4WD experience under your belt I would love to know what you think should be done first.
Nothing because it's a DD and not a trail truck.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:41 PM #17
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Sweet way to avoid the question. I guess DD's can't see the trails? The truck is a purpose built machine. It gets me to work, it hauls my toys, it hauls my junk, it can now tow my junk if need be, and it stores all my tools. You really have no leg to stand on in this discussion.

Old 07-15-2014, 02:51 PM #18
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
The cost to fun ratio is no where near equal. Same could be said with an offroad truck and dual sport, but since I have the truck already based on my needs, I rather make it my own. Now replace that with street bike and I whole heartedly agree.
motorcycles of any sort have the best cost to fun ratio
Old 07-15-2014, 02:57 PM #19
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
motorcycles of any sort have the best cost to fun ratio
All kinds of truth. Luckily it takes a special kind of person to really love and appreciate them.

Old 07-15-2014, 03:17 PM #20
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Sweet way to avoid the question. I guess DD's can't see the trails? The truck is a purpose built machine. It gets me to work, it hauls my toys, it hauls my junk, it can now tow my junk if need be, and it stores all my tools. You really have no leg to stand on in this discussion.
Shut up before you dig yourself deeper. Heath is an expert in daily drivers, dedicated trail rigs and capabilities of the Toyota Tacoma. He also has had a lot of research published in peer reviewed journals on what your individual needs are to go along with his PhD in **** Mike Wants And Why-ology
Old 07-15-2014, 03:19 PM #21
S1XNOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
Shut up before you dig yourself deeper. Heath is an expert in daily drivers, dedicated trail rigs and capabilities of the Toyota Tacoma. He also has had a lot of research published in peer reviewed journals on what your individual needs are to go along with his PhD in **** Mike Wants And Why-ology
It's amazing how well you understand me.
Closed Thread