PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-07-2011, 07:39 AM #22
Discipline Lords
Cliff

Discipline Lords supports Sherwood Forest
The weather was great. It was a great event.
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2011, 09:03 AM #23
Crazy_D
Combat Ready Scenarios

Thank you everyone for a great weekend. We had a blast. Everyone was helpful and was a great game and made our staff feel very welcomed. First day was rather hot, crack of thunder towards the start of night play, with a small sprinkle to help cool off. Water coolers at the bases was welcomed by all.

Thanks to all the teams that made it out. Everyone was just outstanding. Thanks for sticking out through this hot weekend.

Highlights from the game included a conga line, a "yo momma" joke battle between two teams, and of course, the Arrest Warrant carrying Roger (red team general) with a broken foot on a strecher all the way back to your base for the arrest.

To all the home teams, thanks for welcoming us and giving us your support, it was really appreciated. Made us of feel right at home here.

Special thanks to our General for this event, Roger and Left. You guys played a great game. Very stand up play and worked with each other to make sure everyone had a great time. Great job, looking forward to seeing you guys again.

To Joe and Kathy: We really enjoyed the field changes. Brings back memories. There is an amazing amount of detail, and thought put into this field and with all the updates since we were there last, the field was almost unrecognizable. We can't wait to come back.

To Cliff: Thank you for supporting and welcoming us, it was awsome being able to get your take on things and be able to see you again after all these years.

To Team Fugazi: Thanks again guys for coming out and supporting us as always, you guys rock. Also, if you could send those photo recon missions you took with the IPhone when the battery died on the General's digital that we issued. That was very innovative and quick thinking, the photos were awsome.

To Boonie Rats: Thanks for coming out and supporting us for this event. Your support was greatly appreciated.

To the Referee Staff: Tactical Assault Corps and the Dead Guys from Realms of Ruin. OUTSTANDING JOB! You guys were great, and busted your butts all weekend. Your support was greatly appreciated.

Special Thanks goes out to J.T. Yohka and Crew from TAC 21 for all the specialty props, and structures. Alot of time and effort was put into building those and we can't thank you enough. From the bars of gold to the Large bunkers, structures, and everything else was enjoyed by all.

Photographs by of Kaylin Photography should be available in about a couple of weeks. We'll be posting some of the photos from the photo recon missions here soon.

Special thanks goes to our sponsors for their generous donations for this event:

Tiberius Arms: 2 cases of First Strike Rounds, Tri-Rail Site Riser, Tactical Folding bipod, 1x30 Red Dot Site, Tactical Laser Site, CQB Folding foregrip, Tactical Foregrip, Ergo Folding Grip.

Trisquare Electonics: 2 Full Set of eXRS 300 series Radios, 4 sets of upgraded ear pieces perfect for paintball masks.

Flurry Industries: Emessary Tactical Vest, Shin Gaurds, Hats, Shirts, and Barrel Condoms

Sherwood Forest: 2 Free entries to Heaven Vs. Hell, Sherwood Forest T-shirt

Realms of Ruin Paintball and Airsoft Park: 4 cases of Draxxus

Brought to you by Combat Ready Scenarios.

Thanks again all.

Donn and Larry
In Scenario Paintball we create a fine line between fiction and reality. Not everything is as it seems. You need to be Combat Ready. So when the first shot is fired and your adrenaline sets in, will you be ready? Then prepare for battle!
Sponsored by:
Realms of Ruin, Flurry Industries, Hydrotec Smokin' Products, High Profile Hobbies in Plainfield, IL.,TriSquare Electronics, Paint Check Paintball

Last edited by Crazy_D : 06-07-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Crazy_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:06 PM #24
i m a p8ntball junky

i m a p8ntball junky supports Sherwood Forest
Thumbs up Divided Sates

For the people that missed this game, they missed a good one. Should there have been a bigger turnout, this game would have been even greater. The smaller numbers made this game more intense, I thought, because, you never knew where the next shot was going to come from. You really had to pay attention when you were trying to move about the field. Real easy to ambush some one. I am glad I made the last minute decision to play, it was a really fun time! Good story line and role play, and the props were really cool!

Pinokio Hoppers ANSGear.com Valken PB187.com

www.fear-of-the-cross.com
i m a p8ntball junky is offline   Reply With Quote