Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 07:11 PM #232
MR.JABM
 
 
MR.JABM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: CA
MR.JABM supports our troops
Mine


Adopted
__________________
MR.JABM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:26 AM #233
Althaus68
MooHoo Militia
 
Althaus68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tiffin, Ohio
Althaus68 donated to help Peyton Trent
Althaus68 supports Team VICIOUS
Althaus68 is for the Gunfight
Althaus68 is for the Gunfight
Althaus68 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.JABM View Post
Mine


Adopted

i love the brindel
__________________
TheDemonHorde
Althaus68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:52 AM #234
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL


One of my friends pits. He's the biggest lap dog, he thinks it's fine to just do whatever the hell he wants even though he's far to big.

My friend's pits just had 11 puppies to, some turned out grindle (or whatever it's called) but people bought them immediately. He is only selling them for 100 as well.
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:18 PM #235
sk8ter107
252 Baller
 
sk8ter107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beaufort, NC
sk8ter107 posts videos on PbNation
sk8ter107 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post


One of my friends pits. He's the biggest lap dog, he thinks it's fine to just do whatever the hell he wants even though he's far to big.

My friend's pits just had 11 puppies to, some turned out grindle (or whatever it's called) but people bought them immediately. He is only selling them for 100 as well.

Wow, that dog looks like the male version of my dog! Mine also likes to get on your lap even though she is big haha. Might be cause she sees the chihuahua do it.
sk8ter107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:07 PM #236
SpyderPB819
yyyyyooooolllllooooo
 
SpyderPB819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Clarkslotteacuse
SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
SpyderPB819 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation


Bubba decides where he sits.

EDIT: **** YEAH!! CATCH!!!

__________________
1923, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1943,
1947, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962,
1977, 1978, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2009

Last edited by SpyderPB819 : 02-08-2011 at 02:54 PM.
SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:58 PM #237
Althaus68
MooHoo Militia
 
Althaus68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tiffin, Ohio
Althaus68 donated to help Peyton Trent
Althaus68 supports Team VICIOUS
Althaus68 is for the Gunfight
Althaus68 is for the Gunfight
Althaus68 supports our troops
hahaha very nice
__________________
TheDemonHorde
Althaus68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:04 PM #238
xxtheshockerxx
LS4
 
xxtheshockerxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Iowa
Annual Supporting Member
xxtheshockerxx has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderPB819 View Post


Bubba decides where he sits.
thats how bella is and if we are in the girlfriends car and if i am setting in the front seat she will bark and howl at me cus im in her seat...hahaha
__________________
"I will choose the path that's clear. I will choose Freewill." - Rush
xxtheshockerxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:30 PM #239
Slacker04
I wanna talk to SAMSON
 
Slacker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Slacker04 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx View Post
thats how bella is and if we are in the girlfriends car and if i am setting in the front seat she will bark and howl at me cus im in her seat...hahaha
So spoiled, as they should be.

When we first got Sasha my roommate that is her primary care taker didn't have a girlfriend. Around 3 months into school he started dating this girl (none of the roommates were crazy about her.). One night we were all in the family room watching tv and my roommate had his new girlfriend lying on him. Before the girlfriend that was Sasha's spot. Needless to say, Sasha sat next to him barking/growling at a low tone. Nothing vicious... but definitely saying "get off my man." Since then, he broke up with the girl and puppy is once again happy. Go figure.

TLDR: replacing a pity with a girlfriend is a poor decision.




evidence of her happiness.
__________________

UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Slacker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:41 PM #240
SpyderPB819
yyyyyooooolllllooooo
 
SpyderPB819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Clarkslotteacuse
SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
SpyderPB819 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
55 pound lapdog ftw
__________________
1923, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1943,
1947, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962,
1977, 1978, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2009
SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:22 PM #241
Slacker04
I wanna talk to SAMSON
 
Slacker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Slacker04 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Indeed. Anyone else find that their pity has an unsatisfiable appetite for tug of war?
__________________

UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Slacker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:30 PM #242
TheRedButton
 
 
TheRedButton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
TheRedButton owns a Planet Eclipse Ego






This is a pup that we are taking care of/rehabilitating. Her name is Ashland, she is 24lbs, and was found during the crazy midwest snowstorm a few days ago. The sore spots on her legs are skin worn off from where she was shivering and the legs rubbed against the concrete.

My family fosters dogs and tries to get them to a healthy weight and behaving well.. she's a sweet dog but needs to put on weight, obviously.
__________________
Mental Diversion
Nitro Paintball
Purdue Alumni

Cory Persson Fan #1
TheRedButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:51 PM #243
xxtheshockerxx
LS4
 
xxtheshockerxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Iowa
Annual Supporting Member
xxtheshockerxx has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker04 View Post
Indeed. Anyone else find that their pity has an unsatisfiable appetite for tug of war?
thats all bella wants to do
__________________
"I will choose the path that's clear. I will choose Freewill." - Rush
xxtheshockerxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:03 AM #244
SpyderPB819
yyyyyooooolllllooooo
 
SpyderPB819's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Clarkslotteacuse
SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
SpyderPB819 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Forrest is a tug of war champion. I will put him up against all challengers. Meet me at the dog park.
__________________
1923, 1927, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1943,
1947, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962,
1977, 1978, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2009
SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:00 PM #245
Althaus68
MooHoo Militia
 
Althaus68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tiffin, Ohio
Althaus68 donated to help Peyton Trent
Althaus68 supports Team VICIOUS
Althaus68 is for the Gunfight
Althaus68 is for the Gunfight
Althaus68 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker04 View Post
So spoiled, as they should be.

When we first got Sasha my roommate that is her primary care taker didn't have a girlfriend. Around 3 months into school he started dating this girl (none of the roommates were crazy about her.). One night we were all in the family room watching tv and my roommate had his new girlfriend lying on him. Before the girlfriend that was Sasha's spot. Needless to say, Sasha sat next to him barking/growling at a low tone. Nothing vicious... but definitely saying "get off my man." Since then, he broke up with the girl and puppy is once again happy. Go figure.

TLDR: replacing a pity with a girlfriend is a poor decision.




evidence of her happiness.
hahaa thats so funny! smart dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderPB819 View Post
55 pound lapdog ftw
true that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker04 View Post
Indeed. Anyone else find that their pity has an unsatisfiable appetite for tug of war?
you have no idea.. ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedButton View Post






This is a pup that we are taking care of/rehabilitating. Her name is Ashland, she is 24lbs, and was found during the crazy midwest snowstorm a few days ago. The sore spots on her legs are skin worn off from where she was shivering and the legs rubbed against the concrete.

My family fosters dogs and tries to get them to a healthy weight and behaving well.. she's a sweet dog but needs to put on weight, obviously.
that is incredible man!

let us know how she does and when she gets pictures. definitely looks like she need to be fattened up some
__________________
TheDemonHorde
Althaus68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:31 PM #246
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, Česká
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.JABM View Post
Mine


Adopted
Gorgeous bulldog.
__________________
85%
Kellster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:18 PM #247
Slacker04
I wanna talk to SAMSON
 
Slacker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Slacker04 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo


a little confusing at first... but made me sooooo sad.
__________________

UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Slacker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:55 PM #248
Althaus68
MooHoo Militia
 
Althaus68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tiffin, Ohio
Althaus68 donated to help Peyton Trent
Althaus68 supports Team VICIOUS
Althaus68 is for the Gunfight
Althaus68 is for the Gunfight
Althaus68 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker04 View Post


a little confusing at first... but made me sooooo sad.
dude.. for real...


i seriously broke down man. not even kidding.. my fiance came downstairs and was like why are you crying??
__________________
TheDemonHorde
Althaus68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:14 PM #249
TheRedButton
 
 
TheRedButton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
TheRedButton owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Althaus68 View Post
dude.. for real...


i seriously broke down man. not even kidding.. my fiance came downstairs and was like why are you crying??
I teared up as my roommate walked in, haha, same situation.


Pretty incredible stuff.
__________________
Mental Diversion
Nitro Paintball
Purdue Alumni

Cory Persson Fan #1
TheRedButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:58 PM #250
pbFreAK42069
FSU KIDS
 
pbFreAK42069's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: WNY-716
pbFreAK42069 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pbFreAK42069 supports Team VICIOUS
pbFreAK42069 is for the Gunfight
pbFreAK42069 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker04 View Post


a little confusing at first... but made me sooooo sad.
Wow man you really cant do that to us. That was bad kept thinking about having to put my first dog down.
pbFreAK42069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:39 PM #251
Slacker04
I wanna talk to SAMSON
 
Slacker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Slacker04 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sorry I was tearing up too. I feel that the middle part about how loving Oden was is more than descriptive for the average Pity.
__________________

UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Slacker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:27 AM #252
markal1990
 
 
markal1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: KY
God that video was rough. I don't know how I'm going to take it when it's timeformy oldest dog to go. She's still got a few good years left in her though.
__________________
1999 Yamaha R6
MDT > Your thread.
“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” - Jimi Hendrix
markal1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump