Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2014, 06:40 PM #1
Unholy780
UHOLY
 
Unholy780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: canada,alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Unholy780 is playing at Living Legends VII
Unholy780 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unholy780 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dlx Luxe 2.0 Help

hey guys my luxe has no ball in breach but still can shot one shot like every second real slow and i put my finger into breach and the eyes seem to react fine???? ANY HELP PLEASE
__________________
(WILLING TO BUY ALL RAMROD BARRELS)
$$LOOKING TO BUY NICE LNIB SL8R EGOS$$
(LOOKING FOR COMPLETE EDMONTON IMPACT SL8R)
$$$$ CASH IS READY$$$$
!!!!!OFFER UP!!!!
TXT 587-589-5150
Unholy780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2014, 06:42 PM #2
Unholy780
UHOLY
 
Unholy780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: canada,alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Unholy780 is playing at Living Legends VII
Unholy780 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unholy780 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy780 View Post
hey guys my luxe has no ball in breach but still can shot one shot like every second real slow and i put my finger into breach and the eyes seem to react fine???? ANY HELP PLEASE
I JUST AIRD IT UP AND THE LIL CLICK IS THE solenoid going off it shoots any fix please help!!!!!!!
__________________
(WILLING TO BUY ALL RAMROD BARRELS)
$$LOOKING TO BUY NICE LNIB SL8R EGOS$$
(LOOKING FOR COMPLETE EDMONTON IMPACT SL8R)
$$$$ CASH IS READY$$$$
!!!!!OFFER UP!!!!
TXT 587-589-5150
Unholy780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:03 PM #3
Mr. Stealthy
 
 
Mr. Stealthy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Calm down...Its normal. If you try to fire and the eyes aren't picking up a moving ball the gun will transition to a bypass setting and still fire. This allows you to still fire even if you broke paint in the breach. Test it out with paint and see how it works. It should fire at your standard rate of fire with paint and fire at your "bypass bps" fire rate without. If the left blue light on the power pad is blinking, it is in the bypass mode. Solid blue on both left and right lights indicates the presence of a paintball and red on the left with blue on the right indicates vision off

Last edited by Mr. Stealthy : 09-08-2014 at 07:06 PM.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:08 PM #4
Unholy780
UHOLY
 
Unholy780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: canada,alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Unholy780 is playing at Living Legends VII
Unholy780 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unholy780 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stealthy View Post
Calm down...Its normal. If you try to fire and the eyes aren't picking up a moving ball the gun will transition to a bypass setting and still fire. This allows you to still fire even if you broke paint in the breach. Test it out with paint and see how it works. It should fire at your standard rate of fire with paint and fire at your "bypass bps" fire rate without. If the left blue light on the power pad is blinking, it is in the bypass mode. Solid blue on both left and right lights indicates the presence of a paintball and red on the left with blue on the right indicates vision off
even with your eyes on?
gun still works fine but i had it since new and it shouldnt do this im sure of it =( dosent even make empty breach noise and eyes are cleand and seem to pick up my finger going into breach just fine
__________________
(WILLING TO BUY ALL RAMROD BARRELS)
$$LOOKING TO BUY NICE LNIB SL8R EGOS$$
(LOOKING FOR COMPLETE EDMONTON IMPACT SL8R)
$$$$ CASH IS READY$$$$
!!!!!OFFER UP!!!!
TXT 587-589-5150
Unholy780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:45 PM #5
Mr. Stealthy
 
 
Mr. Stealthy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy780 View Post
even with your eyes on?
gun still works fine but i had it since new and it shouldnt do this im sure of it =( dosent even make empty breach noise and eyes are cleand and seem to pick up my finger going into breach just fine
Yes because it is sensing an obstruction in your eyes due to the bolt being forward. Pull the bolt out and it will make the enpty breach sound.

Also. Your second post is a bit confusing. Is it still doing this while aired up? If its aired up the bolt should be back and you should get the empty breach alarm. If it fires empty while aired up that could be an eye issue. Are we talking actual shots or solenoid clicks that you are hearing?

Last edited by Mr. Stealthy : 09-08-2014 at 07:50 PM.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:24 PM #6
Unholy780
UHOLY
 
Unholy780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: canada,alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Unholy780 is playing at Living Legends VII
Unholy780 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unholy780 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stealthy View Post
Yes because it is sensing an obstruction in your eyes due to the bolt being forward. Pull the bolt out and it will make the enpty breach sound.

Also. Your second post is a bit confusing. Is it still doing this while aired up? If its aired up the bolt should be back and you should get the empty breach alarm. If it fires empty while aired up that could be an eye issue. Are we talking actual shots or solenoid clicks that you are hearing?
okay im sorry for bad communication skills but i anit that dumb i no it has a spring and would block eyes if not aird up i get problem with no air and bolt pulld back and i get problem even with air in it and bolt in and it will shoot

never a empty breach sound
__________________
(WILLING TO BUY ALL RAMROD BARRELS)
$$LOOKING TO BUY NICE LNIB SL8R EGOS$$
(LOOKING FOR COMPLETE EDMONTON IMPACT SL8R)
$$$$ CASH IS READY$$$$
!!!!!OFFER UP!!!!
TXT 587-589-5150
Unholy780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:38 PM #7
darth p
Hooah
 
darth p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: St Louis
Annual Supporting Member
darth p has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy780 View Post
okay im sorry for bad communication skills but i anit that dumb i no it has a spring and would block eyes if not aird up i get problem with no air and bolt pulld back and i get problem even with air in it and bolt in and it will shoot never a empty breach sound
Maybe it would be best if you made a quick video. The whole no punctuation thing is really screwing with my ability to understand the problem.
__________________
darth p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:39 PM #8
Unholy780
UHOLY
 
Unholy780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: canada,alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Unholy780 is playing at Living Legends VII
Unholy780 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unholy780 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by darth p View Post
Maybe it would be best if you made a quick video. The whole no punctuation thing is really screwing with my ability to understand the problem.
okay i will do... sorry for bad communication skills after work tomoro ill have to
__________________
(WILLING TO BUY ALL RAMROD BARRELS)
$$LOOKING TO BUY NICE LNIB SL8R EGOS$$
(LOOKING FOR COMPLETE EDMONTON IMPACT SL8R)
$$$$ CASH IS READY$$$$
!!!!!OFFER UP!!!!
TXT 587-589-5150
Unholy780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:43 PM #9
paintball_fanatic123
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
I believe stealthy is correct. Everything is fine. I'd need to see a video to determine if there really is an issue.
__________________
I buy and sell your used gear! Pm me for details!

Large Sale, good prices, lots of stuff!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post84293506

Pawn shop thread!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...554&highlight=
paintball_fanatic123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:35 PM #10
Mr. Stealthy
 
 
Mr. Stealthy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy780 View Post
okay im sorry for bad communication skills but i anit that dumb i no it has a spring and would block eyes if not aird up i get problem with no air and bolt pulld back and i get problem even with air in it and bolt in and it will shoot

never a empty breach sound
I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were dumb...just trying to isolate the problem. With the bolt in and no air (bolt forward) the eyes will read it as an obstruction and think the eyes are dirty switching the gun to bypass mode so it was important to know whether or not it did it aired up. Snag us a video and we will get it narrowed down.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:09 AM #11
Unholy780
UHOLY
 
Unholy780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: canada,alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Unholy780 is playing at Living Legends VII
Unholy780 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unholy780 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
thank you guys and sorry for being snappy i had a stressd out monday
video will be posted after work please comment any thing u think i should do in the video that will help that i might not do
__________________
(WILLING TO BUY ALL RAMROD BARRELS)
$$LOOKING TO BUY NICE LNIB SL8R EGOS$$
(LOOKING FOR COMPLETE EDMONTON IMPACT SL8R)
$$$$ CASH IS READY$$$$
!!!!!OFFER UP!!!!
TXT 587-589-5150
Unholy780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:21 AM #12
Mr. Stealthy
 
 
Mr. Stealthy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Here is a quick video I made for you explaining the basic eye functions of the gun.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...87959783675 7
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:37 PM #13
Unholy780
UHOLY
 
Unholy780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: canada,alberta
Annual Supporting Member
Unholy780 is playing at Living Legends VII
Unholy780 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unholy780 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
thank you guys i fixed it it was a board problem and i needed to reset the board =)
__________________
(WILLING TO BUY ALL RAMROD BARRELS)
$$LOOKING TO BUY NICE LNIB SL8R EGOS$$
(LOOKING FOR COMPLETE EDMONTON IMPACT SL8R)
$$$$ CASH IS READY$$$$
!!!!!OFFER UP!!!!
TXT 587-589-5150
Unholy780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump