Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-23-2011, 11:55 AM #1
Andrew1993

Question Need Help Please

ok i have a problem. I bought my epiphany used from a shop about 15 minutes away. I got it all put together then i was going to put the virtue board in. I was trying to connect the battery cord. The end of the battery cord has a white connector on it, but it doesnt fit into any of the white connectors on the virtue board. Do i have to solder it on to the board or what. I didnt think i had to because it says no soldering required on the description of the virtue board. Or do you guys think he gave me the wrong battery cord, because the board is used. Help me Please need to get it put together by this Saturday. If i do have to solder it onto the board could you tell me where please post a picture or something. Also could someone post a picture of what the board looks like with the battery cord hooked up to it
Andrew1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:49 PM #2
keeperdude
Ramblin' Wreck

keeperdude is an NCPA player
keeperdude plays in the APPA D4 division
I sincerely doubt you need to do any soldering...When i put my virtue in i just used the chord that came with it, I thought those were pretty standard.

The receiver is on the opposite side of the board from the trigger button. is that where you are looking?

BIG thanks to:
Nitro Paintball
keeperdude is offline   Reply With Quote