Community Focus

Old 01-17-2011, 02:46 PM #1
nicecrew

nicecrew owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
nicecrew supports Team VICIOUS
nicecrew is for the Gunfight
nicecrew supports Sherwood Forest
What now?

Well I have planned up what marker and etc. I will buy on my b-day. But, what now?
I was thinking about looking for a team... rec team to be specific.
But, I was just looking for an opinion real quick: should i play walk on for a bit before moving into competitive paintball or do you think I would be capable of playing on a beginner team after playing once? thanks nicecrew
nicecrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:11 PM #2
FuzzyMcFatAss (Banned)

IMO -
Go out and play more than once just to make sure you really are ready for a team. You'd probably be best off with a group of friends or make friends with players at your local field. They'll show you what to do and help you out as you learn. I don't know how far your knowledge of paintball goes, but look into it and read about all the different types of play. For example, speedball, woodsball, recball. If your more into the "Army Guy" look go with woodsball. If you look the "Ninja" look (That's what I've heard most people say. ) go with speedball.
You're gun might be a deciding factor on what you play too.
FuzzyMcFatAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:41 PM #3
PAPA_SMURF1

They don't really have rec teams that I am aware of. The next step is to get all the gear to play, Tank, Hopper and good mask.
PAPA_SMURF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:32 PM #4
FuzzyMcFatAss (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA_SMURF1
They don't really have rec teams that I am aware of. The next step is to get all the gear to play, Tank, Hopper and good mask.
Ya can have a team. No one to play against competitively, but it's still a team. Haha. It'd just be a group of friends pretty much.
FuzzyMcFatAss is offline   Reply With Quote