PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-12-2011, 06:01 PM #22
r37r18u710n

has been a member for 10 years
r37r18u710n is a Forum Captain
There are several Autocockers that use the Lotus style bolt, and it's something that I addressed in my previous post as EVO Length. The only difference between the Lotus and your typical EVO length bolt is the vertical pull pin, which IIRC was still available to several Free Flow Autocockers, in addition to several other companies. Thus, the bolt is not exclusive to one individual Autococker, which is what I was implying.

*To clarify, my previous post was directed more towards kevan's dual detent statement, which is still a very uncommon design amongst Autocockers, in addition to impractical. However, thanks to neophyte's post we can certainly rule out the OP bolt pictured as an Autococker bolt.

Last edited by r37r18u710n : 01-12-2011 at 06:03 PM.
r37r18u710n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2011, 06:09 PM #23
neophyte

neophyte posts videos on PbNation
neophyte plays in the APPA D4 division
neophyte has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
neophyte has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i realized i may came across as harsh so i got back on. i did not mean to call you out more just show that they do make many bolts specifically. i agree that it does not seem advantageous to a company to put out such specific product but they do which may be why we are all in such a delema.

if you arent a liberal at age twenty, you have no heart; if you arent a conservative at age fourty, you have no brain. -- Winston Churchill
neophyte is offline   Reply With Quote