PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-06-2011, 12:50 AM #1
BC13

BC13 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
BC13 is for the Gunfight
thinking about buying a wrath?

im thinking about buying a diablo wrath just need a few opinions on if there good and what are the ups and downs about them its pretty much brand new and bone stock they want $105 for it
BC13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-09-2011, 01:46 AM #2
sstiggy

sstiggy supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC13
im thinking about buying a diablo wrath just need a few opinions on if there good and what are the ups and downs about them its pretty much brand new and bone stock they want $105 for it
I bought one brand new for $45, I would say $105 is too much, check B/S/T, it's a simple design gun, parts are hard to find and there are next to no ups available
sstiggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:32 PM #3
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

The ups for a Wrath is that it's a very fast gun that packed a lot of advanced technology at its price tag for its time. It works in the same way as a Dangerous Power FX and was actually designed by the same guy.

The downside to the Wrath is that it's a bit larger and heavier than modern guns. The reason I stopped using mine is that the grip is very chunky, making it less comfortable to hold than a lot markers.

$105 isn't a terrible price if it's brand new. If it's the LTD version it's definitely worth it.

Two things to MAKE SURE you get though-

1. The gun NEEDS to have the nylon/delrin bolt. The old aluminum bolt was too heavy and was hard on paint.

2. The gun NEEDS to have the BD5-PLUS or R15 board. The standard BD5 board has a number of flaws that make the gun slow and inefficient.

Would this be your first gun?
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:21 PM #4
basketcase7
Unleash the Wrath

pm'd check out my like new black wrath ltd w/ upgrades
Diablo Wrath LTD (R15 board)**12" Freak Kit - AA Tip w/ Stainless back**Blue Halo B **Evil Detonator Regulator**Psychoballistics Blue Z Drop w/ black macro kit**ACP Blue Delrin Bolt & ACP bullet cupseal**NDZ Hi-Flo Spyder valve**Crossfire 68/4500 N2 tank (w/ diablo cover)
basketcase7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:24 PM #5
ewagnerd9311

Annual Supporting Member
ewagnerd9311 posts videos on PbNation
ewagnerd9311 plays in the APPA beginner division
ewagnerd9311 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ewagnerd9311 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ewagnerd9311 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ewagnerd9311 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
The ups for a Wrath is that it's a very fast gun that packed a lot of advanced technology at its price tag for its time. It works in the same way as a Dangerous Power FX and was actually designed by the same guy.

The downside to the Wrath is that it's a bit larger and heavier than modern guns. The reason I stopped using mine is that the grip is very chunky, making it less comfortable to hold than a lot markers.

$105 isn't a terrible price if it's brand new. If it's the LTD version it's definitely worth it.

Two things to MAKE SURE you get though-

1. The gun NEEDS to have the nylon/delrin bolt. The old aluminum bolt was too heavy and was hard on paint.

2. The gun NEEDS to have the BD5-PLUS or R15 board. The standard BD5 board has a number of flaws that make the gun slow and inefficient.

Would this be your first gun?
Just on a side note, Virtue boards retail brand new for 25$ directly from Virtue, so the board option is still out there
Old 02-26-2012, 11:57 AM #6
homerj
The Nicest of The Damned

homerj is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
homerj owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
thinking of picking up a wrath myself. exactly how hard are parts to come by?

OLD FEEDBACK 71+/0-

XBOX LIVE - homer39042
homerj is offline   Reply With Quote