PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-19-2014, 01:25 PM #1
systemx29
African watering hole ftw

has been a member for 10 years
Exploring subway tunnels/Questions about Adobe Premier Pro cc/IM BACK

Dunno if any of you remember me, maybe a few of you remember the exploring threads from way back when. Anyways, I sometimes miss OSST so i figured id come back and say hi and see if anyone can help me out with this.

So a friend said "you wont make a video from the subway to the tune of stitches" which i did, but now i have some questions about editing video with premiere pro cc as its my first time ever editing video. hopefully one of you guys knows a thing or two.

Firstly, somehow my camera switched from 1080@23fps to 720@60fps midway through the night. this resulted in me upscaling the 720 video to match the 1080 but then rescaling it all down on export. surely there is an easier way to do this? is there a way to batch import and set the script to automatically scale to 720?

secondly, as far as transitions are concerned, is there an easy way to make footage flicker or repeat? it seemed like the only real way to do it would be to import the clip repeatedly and create blank title screens or something between, but if its gonna flicker quickly, it seems i can't even zoom in far enough on the timeline to be able to cut the clips down that short?

lastly, is there any ****ing way to stretch the timeline so that the audio levels are easily seen? trying to match ANYTHING to the music track was all trial and error...there must be a better way...?

video can be found here:
http://www.freedomisnotdefinedbysafe...r-bill-bratton
"Originally posted by I Have Leprosy: DIZ IS Da CRIPt WE B HAting need A nEw rifle to snipe DAt sukkA and HURRY BUY DIZ PANT I HAV LEProsy AND MY TRIGGA finga Bout TO FAll OUT!@!!!!!! I NEEZ TOP KILLZ SUM KRYPT TO DOO SUM GOOD IN THIS EART PEACE."
"Originally posted by bokraham;29107026: you're about 60 pages late"
WAS,ENTROPY,****** BOARDS...CHEAP!!!!
Sick 2k5'd timmy for sale
systemx29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement